Spoilers: Exhile Island week 9

wolfrider

Several castaways accept a tempting offer that means they must opt out of the Immunity Challenge; the remaining Casaya members are asked to form a new alliance; and a male survivor decides wear a skirt. Host: Jeff Probst.

From TDT's aka True Dorks Times this only thing they showing so far.

e originally thought Bruce should get removed from the game (most likely) in this episode, after the immunity challenge, and in place of anyone being voted off at Tribal Council. Since the removal should take place at night, on the last day of the episode (11/23), it seemed to fit pretty well with what Wickchix posted back in January: that Bruce is removed on Thanksgiving Day (that would be 11/24, which is only off by a few hours). With respect to the episode title, it sort of fits, in that it will end with Bruce "fighting" for his life. But this was before the next episode's title, "Medical Emergency," came out. In light of that, seems like Bruce is most likely taken out of the game in the next episode, after all.

Since we've also been told that Courtney goes here, we'll go with that instead.

It's also possible that Sally is the unlucky victim of numbers here, but Courtney seems to fit a bit better, especially in light of ChillOne's spoiler that a blonde (most likely Sally) gets booted right before the family visit. Also, we've heard that Sally is (temporarily) saved from the boot by Bruce's emergency removal.

Per the title acording To TV Guide: of the next episode and what they say .

Several castaways accept a tempting offer that means they must opt out of the Immunity Challenge; the remaining Casaya members are asked to form a new alliance; and a male survivor decides wear a skirt. Host: Jeff Probst.

Boy were we wrong about tonights eppy! That was fun though, knowing the spoilers and then still being surprised.

I guess this means that the spoiler about Terry winning seven IC in a row (well maybe one he uses the Idol) Since, there is 8 left and he's won 2 that leaves 5 left. That would get him to the final four, if he has won the IC that week then they can't vote for him... somewhere along the line Danielle, not Cirie must team up with him to make the tie. According to spoilers (if I remember right) Cirie loses that. Now I guess it's who is the final two boy/boy or boy/girl?

I cant believe that Bruce and Danielle didnt take Terry's offer lastnight.

I thought it was very stupid of them.

According to the spoilers, Danielle and Terry don't get along... He is supposed to send her to excile island during the family reward visit so that she doesn't see her mother... Personally, right now, I don't know how Terry gets to the F3 or F2 (according to which spoiler you believe)...

CBS Website Clues

A tempting offer has some survivors opting out of the immunity challenge. Who feels safe enough to sit out, and who wont risk a loss?

Terry and Sally continue to lobby remaining Casayas to join forces with them. Will thier efforts to form a new alliance finally pay off?

Terry shares his navy stories with his tribemates, and the former Casaya women worry he is unbeatable. after winning individual immunty two weeks in a row, can Terry keep his streak going?

One male survivor becomes one of the girls. Has he lost his mind, or does he have a valid reason for wearing a skirt?

1. I'm guess here that most of Aras' group sits this one out... Thus bringing on the problems for Bruce...

2. I think that something happens this episode or next... Could be just misleading though...

3. Well, 7 wins isn't something to sneeze at...

4. I think this is Shane... I mean we all saw that gross preview where he dropped his pants to have Cirie look at his rash...

Web clues:

A tempting offer has some Survivors opting out of the Immunity Challenge. Who feels safe enough to sit out, and who won't risk a loss? Cirie , Bruce , Courtney is my guess on who eats. I think Aras , and Danelle won't Risk it niether will Terry and Sally , I am not sure of Shane.

Terry and Sally continue to lobby the remaining Casayas to join forces with them. Will their efforts to form a new alliance finally pay off? Of this one I am not sure of yet , I think they will but not sure it will be this week.

Terry shares Navy stories with his tribemates, and the former Casaya women worry that he is unbeatable. After winning individual Immunity two weeks in a row, can Terry keep his streak going? This one is a given he is more determined then ever after this week.

One male Survivor becomes one of the girls. Has he lost his mind, or does he have valid reason for walking around in a skirt? Well he has always been out of his mind but his reason is valid , it hurts to where shorts when certain parts of the inatomy is chafed and raw. and that is Shane.

My Webpage

My Webpage

So far from TDT's we have My Webpage

Reward challenge: Four-on-four swinging - Cirie/Aras/Shane/Danielle win?

This challenge appears to be for two teams of four, which appear to be Cirie, Shane, Aras and Danielle on one team, and Terry, Sally, Bruce and Courtney on the other. Courtney and Danielle are on swinging platforms attached to ropes, and their teammates appear to be trying to maneuver them with the ropes (to allow them to grab something, presumably). Not clear which tribe has the advantage. The reward footage is confusing, but we'd give the strength edge to Cirie, Aras and Shane over Sally, Bruce and Terry.

As for the reward, it appears to be something along the lines of videos from home. Cirie, Bruce and (maybe) Sally, and most prominently Shane, are all shown crying, which would suggest they won the reward. The problem there being that they're on different teams. But since Shane is featured so prominently, we'd have to guess he got to see a full video, whereas the others could be reacting to snippets, or even to other people's videos. Then again, they could all get to see previews before the challenge, and every one of the crying scenes could be from that. So uh... no help? Still, we think Shane's team ought to pull this one out.

Exile: Terry, again?

It's unclear who'll be exiled. If Shane's team wins the reward, presumably the exile will come from the other one, and the prime candidate there would appear to be Terry. He's pissing the others off, they know he has the idol already, so there's really no reason not to send him there. And that might be what motivates Terry to "kick their butts in everything."

Immunity challenge: "Fight For Your Life or Eat" - Terry wins

From the previews and episode descriptions provided by CBS, it seems fairly clear that the "twist" in this challenge is exactly the same as in the first post-merge IC in Guatemala: Contestants have to choose before the IC whether to partake in a feast, or compete for immunity. Bruce and Cirie seem to be jumping at the chance to opt out and eat; it's unclear if anyone else takes Probst up on his offer. At least Terry and Aras are shown competing, and we'd imagine Sally would be, as well.

The challenge itself appears to be something in the water - Terry and Aras are shown swimming, neck-and-neck. And (yawn) Terry appears to win yet again: he's seen running up onto the beach alone, and appears to be celebrating in the "How? Why? What?" vidcap, below. Ho hum. Then again, it's not like ChillOne didn't warn us this would happen.

BOOT: Courtney?

We originally thought Bruce should get removed from the game (most likely) in this episode, after the immunity challenge, and in place of anyone being voted off at Tribal Council. But this was before next week's (Ep10) title, "Medical Emergency," came out. In light of that, seems like Bruce is most likely taken out of the game in the next episode, after all.

Since we've also been told that Courtney goes here, we'll go with that instead.

It's also possible that Sally is the unlucky victim of numbers here, but Courtney seems to fit a bit better, especially in light of ChillOne's spoiler that a blonde (most likely Sally) gets booted right before the family visit (which we think may be way down the road, with five left in Ep12). Also, we've heard that Sally is (temporarily) saved from the boot by Bruce's emergency removal

So far this is all I have , as the week goes on I will look for more and share what I find. Any one with an oppinion or reasoning to share is more then welcome to join in . I do know there will be points to be had from Shane , Cirie , Sally and Bruce and maybe all of them for Crying this week.

I just thought of something... Look at this clue from the CBS site this week:

Terry shares Navy stories with his tribemates, and the former Casaya women worry that he is unbeatable. After winning individual Immunity two weeks in a row, can Terry keep his streak going?

One thing that sticks out about that comment is the words can he keep his STREAK going... Two wins in a row is a streak? Never heard them say that about anyone else that has won two challenges... Nice to know that CBS is trying to give hints to let people know that Terry has a long winning streak...

Has anyone heard that if the idol is used it will be rehidden? I keep hearing that if Terry uses it he might send Sally to exile island to re find it... Don't know what they are talking about though... I haven't heard that at all...

Okay everyone after two days of searching every thing and video I could find on the net I will give my idea of what I think will come down on the next show.

And by the way Yana , I never heard anywhere that the idol could be used again till recently and that is just on boards nothing at all show wise.

I came up with this idea on my own , and just found out that TDT changed there minds. But I will give my oppinion and would love every one else to do it give us there thoughts.

1. Reward challenge: Four-on-four swinging --- From all the pictures I have seen and what I have read I have reason to believe that the reward for this challenge is video's from home. And all though you see Shane and Cirie featured with that of Bruce and Sally I think both Shane and Cirie are really emotional people when it comes to there family , So with the group shot of all sitting I believe all get to see some of it and some of those tears are what we see then. So with that in mind my prediction for the win is

Terry , Sally , Bruce and Courtney

2. Exhile Island --- At first I thought sending Terry to exhile island if Danelle had a hand in it and as at first I was fooled by the crying pics thinking her team won the reward that if would be a good reason for Terry to want revenge and send her to exhile island during the family visit. Thus the beginning of there dislike of each other . But I note that when Shane shows Cirie his problem the camp looks a bit empty , only one's seen near him are Danelle and Cirie both of whom were on his team , so the other 4 is missing maybe off enjoying there family vidoe's so where is Aras. The pictures of him at the IC make him look pretty haggard. So my pick for Exhile this week is . Not to mention it is another thing about Courtney to tick him off.

Aras

3. Immunity challenge: "Fight For Your Life or Eat"---- Okay in this challenge they do some swimming we all seen that along with the choice to fight for immunity or eat a good meal so right off we have Bruce and Cirie raising there hands , Which is sitting out a challenge and losing points for fantasy league players. I also believe that Courtney opps out of this one and maybe Shane but not sure on him. To most of us it is understandable why Bruce and Cirie would sit it out being no real physical match for the group and Shane if he does is only cause of his chaffing burning in the salt water. But why Courtney could this be the final strike that puts the nail in stay. Terry and Sally you know have to try or could be gone. Aras though looks like crap there has to compete and Danelle will as well. So my Pick on the win is .

Terry

4. Boot----Okay this one can go in many different ways , I can see that Courtney pissed Aras off last week , and if he does go to exhile island could be he blames her or thinks it is her fault. If she sits out of the Immunity challenge with out a good reason that could also be another and he is just plain pissed. Or Terry wins the IN and also having the idol passes the IN off to Sally at TC , thus keeping both of them cause now all know he has the idol and will just use it to save himself and they have to vote one of there own off unexpectedly . Now Terry has never done that before and they will not be expecting that from him but honestly he had to wait to save anyone when it did the most good for him. Barring that it could happen one more way , Aras talks the boys into all voting for Courtney letting all the girls vote for Sally and Terry and Sally either vote for Aras making it a tie and they change there votes , or Terry and Sally some how get wind of where the votes are going and also vote Courtney . So my Pick this week for the boot is.

Courtney

For my fantasy league players I will give my pics either wed or early thursday as soon as I take the time to see where my best points might come from . You know me if I do it now I am liable to change my mind before Thursday.

I would greatly appreicate any one else doing this and give us your preditions and thoughts as well.

This was in the newest issue of TV guide... Week of April 17-23 so would be next weeks episode...

Found this at Sucks...

".....another twist after a player's medical crisis threatens to change all the rules."

"...a player in need of medical treatment is rushed from the Island-this after Bruce took a machete to the mouth!-leaving the others to speculate on his or her return. Regardless, someone will be sent home for good, as the 10th person is voted off. "

TV Guide

Episode 11 April 27th

Detail: Perilous Scramble

The winners of the reward challenge have the opportunity to advance to a second reward challenge, which yields the season's biggest prize so far. Meanwhile, the players scrutinize their friends and foes as new threats gradually emerge.

I think this is what might happen in the next few weeks... This week is Courtneys week to go home...

Next week will be the Bruce medical, I think this is the week where they go away for a night for reward, They don't go to TC because they think Bruce is gone for good, but the next week which is April 27th will find Bruce returning and I think that this is also the week where we will see the car reward and either Sally or Shane is gone... The next week I don't know what might be the reward, this could be the car reward, and this week will be either Shane or Sally... I am thinking more along the lines of Sally due to C1's spoiler about a blonde leaving right before family visit... Then the next week I think is the family visit and Bruces week to leave... I could be wrong though... Just the way I things going... Of course Courtney could be the blonde leaving right before family visit, but there is a spoiler at TDT's that says he has info that Courtney leaves this Thursday show episode 9...

I think the TV guide quote saying that they vote out a 10th person is a smoke screen...

For the Fantasy Leagurers out there this is according to the spoilers I have the break down of the points possible that are visual right up front . Look it over and choose wisely.

Reward

Terry Sally Bruce Courtney

+20 +20 +20 +20

Exhile

Aras

+ 40

IC

Terry

+25

Boot

Courtney

Crying

Sally Bruce Shane Cirie

+10 +10 +10 +10

Gets Naked

Shane

+40

Sits Out a Challenge IE Immunity Challenge to eat Per Yana's Post Below

Shane Bruce Cirie Courtney Danelle

-20 -20 -20 -20 -20

First Interview--This one I don't Know except that it was Courtney last two weeks in a row , so is anyone's guess.

Here's a new CBS press release...

After host Jeff Probst offers the castaways a chance to feast on burgers instead of participating in the Immunity Challenge, some confident former Casaya members take the risk and indulge their hunger. With former tribe alliances firmly intact, the burden of beating the remaining former La Mina tribe mates, Terry and Sally, falls entirely on the only former Casaya member who chooses to participate in the challenge. Should this former Casaya member lose the challenge, it

According to most of the Sucks across the board picks, which is a compilation of most spoiler sites out there, this weeks RC winners are Terry, Sally, Courtney, and Bruce, exiled is Aras, IC winner is Terry, and boot is Courtney

Wasn't your fault Wolf... Everyone was saying it was Courtney... But I will tell you one thing tonight showed for me now there is no doubt that Shane gets to see his son for family reward... Small man=Shane... Bruce has no son...

Jen do you remember what happened on BB with April last year? The problem of when she goes to the bathroom and strains it made her heart do strange things? The same thing it going to happen to Bruce for what I can understand... It has something to do with the fact he ate so much this week at any rate... Has been spoiled as bowel problems that leads to them thinking he is having a heart attack...

Okay all I was right all but who got booted , my bad , please forgive me on that.

That's ok Wolf, I thought Sally just might go home but kept her on my fantasy team anyway. I'm sad because she was my fave to win...oh well- Go Cirie!

P.S. Team Morty is ROCKIN in the points! We're 32 overall!

(Way to go this week, Yana! ;) )

Thanks Kayo... I moved on up to number 2 on my public tribe with this weeks score too... I got lucky because I had Terry and 1st interviewed... I don't even know why I did that LOL... I know I got Aras being exciled right, but I don't even remember what the other one was... I had three of the bonus points right though...

LOL Yana , I had Terry first interviewed and Aras exhile island , but I got 80 points for shane getting naked twice , I would say if I had to see his scrawny butt naked it was worth it for the points. So for reward points I made 150 alone and a total of 310 for the week , I hope it keeps up . And Kayo I know you darn near did the same points I did so way to go . Even losing 32 points with shane sitting out and sally leaving over all it was a good week for us. Keep it up Team

Thanks Yana,I wasnt sure what was wrong with him.It just showed him on all fours with his head on the ground.All I know is he looked like he was in alot of pain.

Archived