BB7 Countdown

Yana

In the "Race To Paris" competiton (BB1) the house guests rode a stationary bike on the backyard patio to rack up a certain amount of miles in a certain amount of time to win. They rode in shifts day and night to get it done. It was an exciting time for everyone when they reached the last few miles. All the HGs gathered around the bike and strung 2 strands of paper marche in front of the bike to signify the finish line. Two other HGs held a small monument of Paris above their heads and passed the bike to signify entering the city and victory will deserved.

Question: Who was riding the bike when they won the challenge?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just moving this forward.

We have got to have a trivia.

Rules: Has to come from Mortys BB fan pages (not the message boards) any season is far game.

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

Scroll down to the bottom for the Archives. Remember Mortys is the place you learn to read from the bottom up.

Or from one of MORTY'S posts only from: Bring back the Chickenman

http://s134005998.onlinehome.us/forums/ind...?showtopic=1512

If you answer correctly you may post the next question or pass it. If you post a question and are going to be gone from the board for more then 24 hrs pm the answer to someone so they can let the winner know they got it right.

"Prizes" are up to the question poster.

Any one want to change or add to these rules? Anything not clear?

I am BBQ`ing some steaks on my patio at the moment and would like to pass the torch to someone else for for now. I will get the torch back again soon. :)

FYI - I got that question from watching my own tapes of BB1.

I didn`t know I could not go there...

LMAO Well, now I gotta think of that question I had ready... Let me go find it and I will post in a few minutes...

This one's easy... Who said when you hit someone in your car in Boston you just pull over and say you're sorry and drive on? BB6

Archived