Queen song night

nemille

As we all know next week the Idols will be singing Queen songs. With that in mind what songs should they sing. Let me start by saying no one should sing Bohemian Rhapsody or We will Rock you. The reason they shouldn't sing Bohemian Rhapsody is only because they are not given enough time to do the song justice and the reason they should not sing We will rock you is because that song is all about the beat. Also I think most of the contestants would be better served by singing some of their lesser known songs. Now here are my choices

Taylor Sleeping on the Sidewalk: This is a really bluesy song that would fit him like a glove.

Katherine My Melancholy Blues: A torch song that would really show off her vocals

Chris Tie your Mother down or We are the Champions: He is a rocker nuff said

Elliot Crazy little thing Called Love: This is a song that would fit his style

Ace You're My Best Friend: All I could think of for him

Paris Somebody to love: She can make this song work for her if she tries going for a gospel feel.

Bucky Another one Bites the Dust: Hoping my song choice is prophesy

Kellie Bicycle: There is not any Queen song that she will be able to do Justice to, so I figure at least it will be easy for her to remember the words.

So what are your choices?????

Now that Mandisa is gone I dont care..hmmmph..yeah i am gonna be a baby about it for a couple of days. I hope they all choke on their songs :angry:

:D

Except for Chris lol

I don't care what any of them sing either. I love Queen but Chris will be the only one who will do them Justice. Paris will be ok, if I close my eyes and just listen to her lol And that was actually a good song choice you made for Ace, doubt he'll do it.

Big mistake Kelli, big mistake!

Of course, who gives a f*ck what any of 'em sing now that Mandisa is gone! There are quite a few others I can think of (Kelli, Ace, and Bucky AKA Joe Dirt, spring immeadiately to mind) that should have gone first.

Oh well, Pickler will fall flat on her ass, and maybe America will get it right this week!

Kelly Pickler singing Bohemian Rhapsody. . . . . . the girl can't pronounce calamari, how do you think she's gonna do with Beelzebub, scaramouch and Bismillah? This is gonna be priceless.

I can just hear her now. . . "Mama, ah just killed a may-en"

Kelly Pickler singing Bohemian Rhapsody. . . . . . the girl can't pronounce calamari, how do you think she's gonna do with Beelzebub, scaramouch and Bismillah? This is gonna be priceless.

I can just hear her now. . . "Mama, ah just killed a may-en"

I swear Jersey..You took the very words right out of my mouth!

A good singer but lost as a ball in tall weeds! LOL

Personally, thought it was a ho hum all the way around... voice and performance. (Few exceptions.)

Chris, as usual, got a pass from the judges. He sucked. The song was terrible and he screamed out of tune through the entire thing.

How funny was Paula's comment that Queen never performed Innuendo live because they were waiting for Chris to do it? Someone oughta tie a string to her to keep her in this reality.

Elliot & Taylor were my favs last night.

Archived