• Elliott
    • Paris
    • Ace
    • Kellie
    • Chris
    • Katherine
    • Bucky
    • All of the above

best i thought paris and elliot. i first i wasnt feling elliot but on the replay i notice i was wrong.

worst kelli this girl is tone deaf.

wasnt the best week . many i felt were not into the country week. even thou i felt elliot and paris did the best they didnt have that hee ha country type spirit.

another sucky night!!! whats up with that!

taylor worst

this seasons just has average talents. honestly i made so much prediction thread on who i think is gonna win. usually i can say this person deserve to win because they are good each week. i miss the fantasia of the world who was good each week/genre.

Ok we all know I love Mandisa and Chris the best, but I thought Kellie was the best tonight. Country is definitely not for Mandisa, although she wasn't the worst for sure. I find Paris and Elliot like Clay, I can listen to them if I close my eyes. Otherwise they irritate me so much I don't hear that they're actually pretty good. Chris was second best IMO.

I hate that I didn't like Mandisa again this week, she's one of my fav's but, I thought it was really bad this week... she got my worst vote. Didn't really like Paris's too much either.

Didn't really care for Taylor, Chris or Kelly this week but, they weren't bad. This was Kelly's best week for me there were a few parts in the song I really liked.

I liked Elliott, Katharine, and Bucky (two weeks in a row I've liked him now) But, Ace was my favorite vocally tonight and I liked the quiet, sitting on a stool and just singing a song, and he held back the pantomine this week too!

Hard to choose the best between Katherine, Kellie, and Chris. I chose Katherine because it looked like tonight she had a lot of personality and had fun for the first time. Her voice has never been in question.

Worst tonight, although I hate to say it, was one of my favorites, Taylor. I understand from a couple of other sites that he wasn't feeling well tonight. He came down with something. The same websites said that Kellie and Ace had the same thing last week, so I imagine it'll go through all of them.

I have to admit Taylor was awful last night...what was he thinking picking that song?

Anyway, he is still one of my favorites and I REALLY hope he doesn't get booted for this!

Chris's (or is that "Christ" according to the voting choices? ;) )was the best performance, in my opinion. Simple performance, great voice and versatility...nuff said.

Archived