unfair playing field

uvp

whats up with kelli getting the special sound system boost? taylor , mandisa, paris didnt get this boost. chris gets this special lightening and soundsysttem boost every friggin week. in my honest opinion this has been one of the worst idols in term of biais for certain wack performers to do well.

kelli vs chris final two battle of the wack artist

whats up with kelli getting the special sound system boost? taylor , mandisa, paris didnt get this boost. chris gets this special lightening and soundsysttem boost every friggin week. in my honest opinion this has been one of the worst idols in term of biais for certain wack performers to do well.

kelli vs chris final two battle of the wack artist

I am not that clued up as far as sound systems go but I thought that the sound was rather tacky for Taylor tonight. Sort of muted.

Is it just me or did it seem like Kellie got to be the star of the Ford commercial tonight? That seems kind of unfair to the other contestants to package her like that :(

i missed the commercial but i am not surprise

I have noticed special lighting and special sound system boost for the other contestants too, it just depends on what song they sing, if its a dancy kinda song they add some fun to it, but the problem is alot of them are picking boring songs and the lighting and stuff wouldnt work with it. JMO

Archived