Road Rules

Adria0

Guest ranster627
Also I'm not quite sure why the Road Rules thread was locked when Road Rules..Real World and Road Rules Real World Challenge are three entirely different shows. Hope they see the mistake so this thread doesn't get to messy talking about 2 different shows.

I like Road Rules also. In fact I enjoy it more than Real World now. I guess it's all the traveling they get to do.

Thanks for pointing that out StephenV ... here you go ...

It was a confusion about whether it was a separate show ... my bad! :oops:

What??? I haven't heard it was cancelled. Oh well, It was a good show while it lasted. I think it was probably the last season when MTV intsilled that voting off rule if they couldn't do their missions. All the girls were getting voted out instead of the guys, so the ratings probably suffered. I thought that season was the worst one. Slowly I'm watching less and less MTV as all their new shows suck. I must be getting old....

StephenV... I was thinking the same thing the other day. :D I was a loyal watch of Real World since season 1 but, sometime around Las Vegas... I just couldn't identify anymore. I will like the Battle of the Sexes or the RW/RR challenges and such but, other than an occasional video here and there... I just don't "get it"... LOL

If it's canceled how are they going to get new people to play in The Challenge? But now that I think of it... they haven't done Road Rules vs. Real World in a while... if there's no Road Rules, doesn't that mean that the Inferno/Gauntlet/Battle of the Sexes will be an al Real World cast...?

forgethisname1qi.jpg

I have more too a lot of realworlders/roadrulers were in the Bahamas.

ibis4kc.jpg

IBIS!!!

malik23en.jpg

Malik Dancing...lol interesting sight...

I hope you guys like these ... :D

from http://www.rwrrblog.com

Road Rules has been put on hold for now. There was never a definitive announcement from MTV or BMP saying that Road Rules was cancelled, but Road Rules creator Jonathan Murray said that although MTV didn't order any episodes of the series when it was up for renewal, there is a possibility that the show may come back. If you ask any castmember or insider, they'll tell you Road Rules was cancelled. However, there's an issue of renewing the supply of castmembers for each new Challenge. This next Challenge which is scheduled to begin filming in Trindad and Tobago next week is the last one that MTV has ordered. After that, it will be up for renewal once again. (Real World is renewed through its 20th season.) There will have to be a decision once that point is reached on the future of both the Challenges and Road Rules.

I would much rather watch Road Rules then the Real World. I would not be sad if they got rid of the Real World, it's getting tired and boring and every season its the same thing, same partying and the same fighting. I'd much rather watch challenges. It's not that they don't fight and party on Road Rules but the focus on the show is in an entirely different direction. Thats just my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

:arrow: I just read that Road Rules was cancelled. It's certainly not on summer/fall schedule that I can find. I happen to love the show, as well as the Real World/Road Rules challenges. I just signed a petition against cancelling the show. If anyone else wants to sign, here is the link: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/rrnocancel :!:

As for the Real World being the same everytime-this season's already gotten a bit crazy on the first epsiode. It was there second night in the house, everyone went out drinking and own their way to look for one of their roomates, people on the street starting pushing them around. The cute guy (I forgot his name) got punched on the side of his head next to his eye. He went to the hospital and found out the bone around his eye is fractured. He has to have surgury, otherwise he could go blind in that eye. It's not dramatized either - they showed the x-rays on the show & it's pretty bad.

Besides, I live in Tx and I'm glad they are finally doing an episode here. Granted I live in Houston, not Austin, but it's still cool. Hopefully they will portray how life really is here - that we don't all live on ranches and where cowboy hats!! In fact, I hate country music and I have lived in TX all my life.