• Last Reply

the fight tonight was painful to watch

well whole season has been that way

two wild throwing heavy weights

justin wren with low hands was begging to get ko

neither fighter deserve a decision for such a pathetic fight

but in the end the bigger more recognizable fighter got the favorable decision

from looks of it the winner will be one of smaller guys with better condition

:jawdrop: What BS was that??? Before the fight I thought Roy would win but, no way he took the 1st round. The 2nd was close, imo, so I could see that being scored in Roy's favor but, there's no way there shouldn't have been a 3rd round.

I do agree with Dana though... Justin was out of steam so, in the end I think Roy would have taken match. But, Justin should have had the opportunity to prove us all wrong.

i dont think we will ever see a third round with how the show is structure time wise of fights taking place in last ten minutes of hour. only on finale night will there be a third rd since its mandatory to go three full rounds regardless of who is ahead

i dont think we will ever see a third round with how the show is structure time wise of fights taking place in last ten minutes of hour. only on finale night will there be a third rd since its mandatory to go three full rounds regardless of who is ahead

Wow, I didn't even think about it that way. That makes more sense now.

i only saw second rd of this week show

but anyone of these fighters who makes it to ufc willnt do good

all are pretty average

losing kimbo took a bit of steam off this season for me

man i wished kimbo was a bit better it would have made the season more fun to watch for me at least

I agree with you guys... none of them are very impressive nor have the any of the fights been stand-out performances.

I'm conflicted when it comes to Kimbo. On one hand he has the heart and the willingness to become a UFC champ (which makes me root for him) but, on the other hand his fight wasn't impressive and it was so short I didn't see much skill on his part either. I get kinda annoyed that it seems to be a given that Kimbo will be Mitrione's replacement. There were other guys that have lost that have should have a 2nd shot just as much as Kimbo, imo.

Even with that said... I like Kimbo and I think if he were in the right camp to train... he could be one of the greats.

• 2 weeks later...

wow i was pulling for marcus to get to finale

but it wasnt meant to be

his weak standup game got exposed

the ref was pathetic in that fight it was so obvious marcus was out but he let the fight continue

my prediction roy nelson win this season

once that belly get on top of you its over :lol:

James McSweeney cant stand that guy

not a fan of others picking on others for no apparent reason

glad he got his azz kick

I had a few thoughts about last nights show.

1. Dana White has maybe sold out. Pimping Kimbo all season just to see him pass up an opportunity made my stomach lurch.

2. Big Baby was awesome in his fight against James. Sooo happy James' his arse was handed to him.

3. Mitrone is certifiably crazy. Not like messed up from childhood and you drink to much and you rage all the time but, the truly crazy.

4. I don't believe for a second that Mitrone didn't hand that fight over... have you ever seen any of them smiling and happy after losing??? And then he says something like... I can't believe I left my neck out there like that. (Sure, right :rolleyes: )

5. Dana wanted the finale to be Big Country vs Big Baby. His plan didn't work.

6. Brendan impressed the hell out of me and I full out expect him to win it all

Boy was I disappointed... almost made me cry when Big Country won... I thought Brendan was schooling him a bit and if he could of held out another round I think BC would have been one tired cowboy.

i missed finale but read results on wikipedia

currently out of state for my granny funeral

i figured roy nelson would win but not by ko

so reading comments i didnt miss much

surprised kimbo fight went 3 rds

Sorry to hear about your granny uvp.

Kimbo fight was most boring of the night.

• 3 months later...

Archived