Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Heavyweights

StephenV

I knew as soon as the whole show was about what a great guy Kimbo was that he was going to lose. I think Dana and the rest of MMA have some new found respect for him so that almost did a tribute piece. I haven't been involved enough in MMA to have known who he was ahead of time but, I had mucho respect for his work ethic and eagerness to want to learn. I think if he continues to work vigilantly that he could become an awesome fighter.

I think the knee injury next week is just a ploy to get people to tune in. :lol:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

demico what an awful way to lose

he was totally controlling that fight but got overzealous and gave up the mount position and tapped out

he got out of the choked in the beginning of the fight only to get caught with it again but this time he tapout

rashad is definitely the better coach

It's too bad Rampage is such an a@@hole coach because he's definitely got one of the best sense of humor's I've ever seen. He's been cracking me up since the beginning but, after tonight I'm not going to be able to root for him anymore... whata douche'.

I would say Demico was the better fighter but, he got caught by the same move twice... got out of it the 1st time but, when you put yourself back into it, ya kinda deserve to tap out, imo.

team rampage smh

just pathetic lucky for him he has one decent fighter left that didnt fight yet or his team would probably have got swept

justin wren impressive to submit such a veteran and crafty fight as wes in less then two minute time

it seem not many of these fighters have the skills to break the choke holds

team rampage sucks

still didnt win a fight

this past week the guy on top underestimated the lock he was put in and the guy on the bottom slowly put more pressure on it and secured it as the match went on

another submission victory

what a pathetic showing by both guys

both got gas in 1 rd

boxing technique was sloppy by both fighters

seem like the person that will win this season will be the one with most stamina

scot junk was suppose to be rampage best guy left :animated_rotfl:

I thought the fight was boring... I think it was judged correctly but, sheesh neither of them looked like athletes.

I really like "Big Baby"..

He may be my favorite overall..

So last night I didnt care if he won or lost though.. cause I hate rampage.

This next weeks fight, I hope Big country gets his Butt kicked!

I also think its crap its Big baby v. "tities" darrel.. why does Rampage have ANY right who gets to fight? he lost 7/8 fights!

marcus is literally trying to kills someone out there

very strong dude

his only weakness is probably is stand up game

finally rampage gets a win

It was kinda hard to know who to root for last night because I wanted Rashad to win all 8 rounds but, I like marcus better than his opponent... so, I felt like it was a win/win situation.

Wish team Rampage would have taken Rashad up on his offer to train... stooopid to not take advantage of this opportunity especially since the reason they declined was to be loyal to a coach (and I use that term loosely) that was never loyal to them.

anyone watch fedor on cbs this past saturday?

he is consider the best mma heavyweight in the world

ufc has been trying to set up a super fight brock lesnar vs fedor for longest but both sides are playing hard ball

Archived