SPOILERS - Exile Island: Week 8

wolfrider

CBS Website Clues:

Terry decides its time to reveal the idol to some castaways. How will the power of the Idol affect the game?

When two tribe members are sent to Exile Island, an unexpected bond forms. Will this new found friendship affect their alliance and change the course of the game?

Determined to expand their alliance, the La Mina group pressure several Casayas. Can they secretly break up the Casaya 6?

At the Reward challenge, on Survivor demonstrated clever leadership skills, and forges a win with a weaker group.

I agree with every thing yana said , it all fits. but want to add that I also think Sally wins Immunity this time and have a few speculations on the two going to exhile island together . And like yana these are just my own thoughts. Okay the reward challenge is in groups of three. The winners of the rewards challenge gets to pick one of each of the losing teams to go to exhile island , from pictures I have seen at TDT it don't look like terry is doing any good and his team loses this one .

And yes this is a wild guess in the dark and yana I would love your take on this thought. But Terry really wants to turn someone from the other team to there side right? We know from spoilers that Terry in a win allows Cirie to have a family visit and short man with his son along with himself. So What if Terry on a losing team and Cirie also on the other losing team are the two chosen to go to exhile island together. What if the pictures of Terry showing the idol is really to Cirie on the island alone and they bond and make a deal and she is then turned to his side , knowing she can get further with him then the 5 spot promised her by her own tribe.

Told you was a wild shot in the dark but something to think about. Responses are welcom.

PS: for those on team Morty or Kindalikalaya : those that like spoilers they are a bit unclear this week. what I get though is either Austin , Courtney or Bruce is going . They still think it is Bruce going out not this week but next when there is a food reward and they think he eats to much ( keep in mind anyone that ever had and exposed root in a chipped tooth how painful it is and how fast it or the machette cut on the lip could become infected ) again just a thought.

So what I see is either Austin or Courtney this week , and Bruce on a medical next week. And I believe from all the video's that Sally wins the Imunity this week.

Wolfrider

at TDT there shows another possibility of the two at exhile island , It shows two people alone under a blanket but it don't mean is exhile island as it also talks that it has not stopped raining . But to be fair I will put the picture here and let ya'll decide for your self what you think it is , and who it is . I think is Aras and Danelle , and they could bond but they are already on the same team.

My Webpage

on more thing , either Terry or Sally wins imunity but the pics and Sally and Aras may be on the winning RC team.. Just to show you the theme and all the pics click here.

My Webpage

thanks wolfrider. You sure did your homework! I have to agree with everything you've said. I'm feeling so confused, it's great that you've cleared up a lot of loose ends for me. It all sounds so logical.

at TDT there shows another possibility of the two at exhile island , It shows two people alone under a blanket but it don't mean is exhile island as it also talks that it has not stopped raining . But to be fair I will put the picture here and let ya'll decide for your self what you think it is , and who it is . I think is Aras and Danelle , and they could bond but they are already on the same team.

My Webpage

Thanks for the links wolf... I took a look at the picture of the guy/gal under the blanket... it looks like Danelle/Austin to me. If you look at the guy, he looks like he has a beard. Then if you look at that second link you provided you see that Aras is clean shaven. I know Terry has a beard too but, it just doesn't look like him under there.

just a thought

OK This is the spoilers area right? If I post something that really is a spoiler I am not going to get beat up over it right?

OK Thank you Suds... So it's a well known fact in the spoiler community that Terry has immunity seven times after the merge... What isn't known is if this is seven immunity wins or if the idol is included in that... The thought is that he doesn't need to use the idol until F 4 when he does use it and it cause's Cirie and Danielle to tie and they use the fire starting challenge to break the tie and therefore Cirie loses and goes home... So maybe it's right on the money that Terry loses reward this week and Cirie goes to exile island with him... I think that maybe the two make some sort of pact and that's why she is in the F 4 when all the rest of his group is gone... I won't use any names, but will say that there is one of each of the 4 starting tribes in the F4... It's not hard to know who they are... So I can see Wolf's thoughts playing out... What I see happening and I will remind you at this point that this is all GUESS work, but I see Cirie and Terry bond at some point... Being sent to exile island together is the perfect thing to have happen... According to spoilers Danielle and Terry don't get along... The only thing that doesn't fit is that Terry has 7 immunities in a row without them being the idol he would have to start a 7 in a row winning streak this week... I hope this helps... Just for the record, I can say what I need to here and maybe you all will see what I was saying in another thread, but Terry was the one I was talking about people not understanding how he got to F4, NOT Shane... The 7 immunities in a row was what I was talking about... Now you can also see that I can see people playing the game and know the spoilers and have an opinion outside the spoilers, because if I was going on game play alone I would be saying that Cirie won the game...

I forgot something to make everything fit... OK so Bruce has to leave due to medical emergency... Remember last season on Big Brother when April had the problem of going to the bathroom and the strain causing her heart to race? Well, Bruce has the same problem, and that's why he leaves... OK but the thing is that week they will not have TC, but the next week Bruce is back in the game and they are a week behind... It's thought too that Bruce is the "very small man" that gets to see his son at the family reward, because Shane's son would be considered too young to come on due to some policy by CBS and them having to be 18 to appear on the show... Which means that, if in fact it's Bruce that Shane has to be leaving VERY soon... Family reward should be somewhere around F 6 or F 5... I am thinking F 5 though because of who else gets to see their family... :D

Yes Yana on this thread you can say it all with out getting into trouble for spoiling the show. Jem set this up purposely for that and will do one for each week coming up. It is open to anyone and not all here is actual spoilers but people like you and me that do read them and can use these threads each week to do some deductive reasoning and see if we can figure out what is going to happen.

I agree about bruce but feel that will be next week with the medical emercency .

I don't know which week it will be that Bruce has the emergeny... I can see it happening next week... Nothing is pointing to this week, so next week is a good fit... That would cause us to be at the F6... He goes out for medical problems, then comes back in causing us to be back at F7... Two weeks until family reward... Be asured though this week will be Sally or Austin leaving... Even if Terry doesn't have a brain fart this week and keep both the necklace and the idol he can't save both... I also messed up the weeks with Terry getting immunity... If he does have a 7 in a row winning streak then he would have started that last week, not this week...

OK I just read something else about Terry and the idol... It doesn't make much sense to me, but you never know... This is only guess work... They are talking about Terry going to exile island with Danielle... They bond and he GIVES her the hidden idol, goes on a 7 in a row winning streak and she is loyal to him and keeps him in the game until F3... Now to me this doesn't work, because it was reported that Danielle and Terry don't get along and he sent her to exile island during the family visit reward and she didn't get to see her mother... They are basing this on the fact that Terry is telling someone that he has the idol in the perviews from last weeks show... They are saying it's Danielle, but I seem to remember it being Sally... I could be wrong though... They are also talking about Bruce not returning to the game, but all the pre show spoilers say he returned to the game and then had to leave again a few days later and this time didn't return... There is also a spoiler that says one of the ladies has some stomach problems too, but it doesn't get bad enough that she has to leave the game... Every thinks this is Courtney... We shall see...

Wow, great info Yana and Wolf! I'm with you Yana, regarding Danielle and Terry. I just can't see him giving up the idol to Danielle...just doesn't fit. I'd be pretty shocked, actually. Cirie and Terry makes much more sense...especially since he has already been trying to sway her.

The photo looks like Austin and Danielle to me...the question is- is it exile island they are on or not? That's the only part that is tough for me in determining who to pick for my tribe this week. That would definitely be an odd bond, and even if they did, I'm sure Danielle would just be playin him because I really think Austin is leaving this week.

GO TEAM MORTY!! (and kindalikaya too!)

Thanks Kayo :

And it is Danelle and Austin under the blanket but it is not on exhile island. If you read the captions below the pics will see Austin saying "Austin: "It's not stopped raining." Then also when have you seen any blankets on exhile island so far. Also if you have real player of some sort of media this addy I am posting will show you the actual commercial for those shots and you can clearly hear the rain and Austin talking.

My Webpage

And it was Sally he was walking in the wood with and tells , but that does not mean the pictures of him pulling the idol out of the ground was on the same walk. And Courtney does find out about it and talks about his having the idol too. Again this is mostly a bit of spoiler info and people putting cool heads together to try to puzzle it out for Mortys. There have been some good spoilers out there for this season but the one to me that been the closest to the mark is ChillOne over at Survivor Sucks. I will add here quotes he made back in December before the show even started and ya'll will see some of what yana and I been watching and following all along. And thanks Jem for starting this weekly spoiler theme for us to share our idea's just wished we hadd all done it sooner.

12/13/05

New/updated (includes one of the Final 9 survivors I was missing):

1) Military guy ... with Air Force roots and possibly even an astronaut. His name is Barry (or Jerry). Might be the leader and most in control. The intel is that this guy is really kicking ass in the challenges (wins something like seven immunity challenges in a row). He wins the family reward challenge. Probable Final 4 candidate. Final 2 based on his immunity challenge dominance?

2) Black Girl ... a nurse. Awarded a family visit from Military guy (see's her husband). Possible Final 4 candidate. See F4 vote dynamics intel below.

3) A very small man ... Awarded a family visit from Military guy (see's his son). Possible Final 4 candidate. Possible jury member. 6th, 8th or 9th place?

4) Blonde girl ... does not get along with Air Force guy. When all are spending time with their families, she is sent to "penalty island". Does not get to see her mom. Possible Final 4 candidate. Name: Danielle? Also See F4 vote dynamics intel below.

5) Another blonde girl (noticible highlights in her hair). Voted off right before the family reward episode. Possible jury member. 7th place?

6) Asian guy ... sent to "penalty island" early in the game. Comes back to help his team win the next challenge. Possible jury member. 6th, 8th or 9th place?

7) Caucasian Girl w/ blonde rasta-style hair ... Possible jury member. 6th, 8th, or 9th place?

8) A tall, skinny guy ... Possible Final 4 candidate. (Note: Obviously, this guy may not have been skinny at the start of the game)

I'm told that at the Final 4 Tribal Council, there is a voting stalemate; 2-2. To settle this, the 2 square off (Black girl vs. Blonde girl?) in that TC fire building challenge we've seen before -- first to have their fire burn through the string, wins. Loser walks.

Of course, we now know it's called "Exile Island," not "Penalty Island." That is all.

- The ChillOne

12/13/05

Hey VG...

Quote:

Does 'seven immunity challenges in a row' refer only to individual immunities or does this include tribal challenges as well?

That detail was, unfortunately, not specified. I'm assuming individual.

- The ChillOne

12/14/05

The Final 4 of S12 (based on intel):

Final 2: Military guy

Final 2: Tall, skinny guy

3rd Place: Danielle (fueding with Military guy)

4th Place: Black girl (nurse)

- The ChillOne

12/15/05

I've updated my boot order (based on intel/logic):

BOOT ORDER BASED ON INTEL:

Final 2: Military guy

Final 2: Tall, skinny guy

3rd Place: Danielle (fueding with Military guy)

4th Place: Black girl (nurse)

BOOT ORDER BASED ON LOGICAL ANALYSIS OF INTEL:

5th Place: A very small man, Unknown contestant

6th Place: A very small man, Unknown contestant

7th Place: Blonde Highlight girl

8th Place: Asian guy, Blonde Rasta girl **

9th Place: Asian guy, Blonde Rasta girl **

** Note that intel received states that Asian guy and Blonde Rasta girl were not in the game around the December 2nd or 3rd timeframe.

- The ChillOne

Keep in mind the dates when these was posted that I added for all of you to see and that the episode coming up this week was Filmed: November 18-20, 2005 Airdate: April 6, 2006 So with all this anyone else got any possible idea's before Thursdays show.

Wolfrider

Yes Wolf Chill has been really good this season... So has WickChix... She is the one saying that Bruce left the game due to medical problems... At first she said it was bowl problems, then she came back and said more information was given and added the part about it being a problem with him going to the bathroom and putting a strain on his heart... The thing is that she and Chill have different people in the F2... She says it's a tall skinny guy and Danielle... Here is some of what she posted... Now keep in mind that before the game we thought Terry and Dan were the same person... The Astronaut here is Terry NOT Dan...

WickChix posted this on Sucks on 12/18/05

Wanted to post some tidbits ive heard, but i didnt want to if someone else already put it out there. I know how brutal you guys are... i didnt see about

A guy named bruce who is taken out of the game due to his bowel problems. Or the guy who had to get stitches..

Now i heard that the final two where a male and female with the male favored to win by a long shot. I heard the astronaut was final 3.

I have more, but i just dont have the time to look back on the 16 pages that is here.

This was also posted by WickChix on 12/18/05

I know... sounds like a GREAT episode. From what i understand they have major food issues and they pretty much starve for the first 12 days. When the finally get food, alot of them get sick. I guess this guy gets really shit packed (literally) and has to get out of the game. A woman does too, but she stays.

WickChix posted this on 12/19/05 She was wrong about the hike, but right about the food...

Ok... Im not trying to step on anyones toes, and i figured alot of the things have already been covered a million times on this board. Most of the time when i hear some good stuff, i look on the boards and you guys have been talking about it for months.

As for the beginning, i was told that they will have to endure another 2 day hike to thier camp. (been there done that) Im assuming that they are not given any kind of food in the beginning (which leads to thier 12 days of starving.)

As for the exile twist... the tribes can send someone to the island, however there is an immunity idol to be found with the same rules as before. (again... been there done that)

CHILL - the final 2 is just what was told to me... a YOUNG man and woman, with the astronaut being final 3. The man to win by a long shot because of something the woman does or how she behaves. I guess she is not well liked.

I usually hear little tidbits on some of the shows, but never enough to really fit anything together. Thats why sometimes i do write down what i hear to see if someone else can make some sense to it. Most of the time i keep my mouth shut, cause my skin is too thin.... but ill try and brace myself this time. :)

WickChix 12/19/05

Has there been a conformation of a guy named "bruce" ? I heard a couple of other names in my story that was told to me, but only bruce that is "full of shit" was remembered very well by me.

WickChix 12/19/05 This is about Bruce and his medical problem...

Im just hoping that they show all the good stuff in that instance. Alot of the things i hear are behind the sceens type stuff, so i hope they dont leave anything out. There is a woman in i guess the same type of issue, but doesnt get out of the game. Im anxious to see if that is shown also.

There is also some guy in the game that gets stitches, so that will be interesting on how that plays out.

WickChix answering questions about the F2 on 1/10/06

Ok... for enquiring minds...

Said to be a YOUNG man and a YOUNG woman final 3 with the astronaut being 3rd. The young man (mind you, that it depends on whos version of "young" is.) but that is word for word what was said to me. NO i was not there, i wasnt peeking through the bushes while they had thier last tribal council, but my person was ON the island, and knew what was going on.

WickChix on 1/12/06

Got some new info and thought i would post here

CHILL-- i hope you dont mind, i know this is "your" thread, but people didnt treat me like shit in this particular thread. If you want me to move it elsewhere i will.

-Aras is final 2 and favored to win.

- Im still getting a young girl final 2 with aras.(most likely danielle) I know chill says blond girl to make final 3, but this person said her pics dont look like her at the end.

- It is the person known as the PILOT as final 3 (i think like everyone, this is being confused with the astronaut... it even confused me!)

- This pilot does extreemly well in challenges

- There is only one immumity idol on exile island. from what i understand only for the nine left (but this was scetchy to me) And the pilot finds it.

- The thing with bruce is he has a family history with aorta problems, and at the time they were not sure what his problem is, so 'they' take him out. He makes jury, and in RL time he was taken out Thanksgiving day, so whatever timeline that is in the game will tell you were he placed.

- First boot is a girl

- One tribe doesnt eat for 10 days

- One tribe doesnt eat for 12 days

- One tribe,(but could be one of the above) win a HUGE feast and they get sick.

- Aras gets cut on the last day of filming and gets stitches.

Now this is the stuff i actually wrote down. I need to think more on the stuff i thought i would remember.

See if any of this makes sense.....

WickChix on 1/12/06

Aras was a name given, and that he was a good looking young male.

Bruce did have bowel problems, but also with the fear of an aorta problem and not being able to determine his exact problem, they took him out. HE WILL BE ON THE JURY. Not sure on how much time it took to make him well.

Girl could be young or old... was just told "first boot is a girl" only because i asked "guy or girl?" so i wouldnt read too much into that.

Last one by WickChix on 1/13/06

To answer the question if we belive dannielle is f2... I believe it to be her, or the blond dred girl only because i was told that the final 2 girl is into some kind of professional fitness person...

The only thing she has been wrong about so far is the hike... She and Chill have different F2... She says M/F and Chill says all male F2... TDT also says the F2 are M/F...

Thanks Yana for posting Wickchix here I had C1 but not hers though I have read them , I think they both on the right track and I been kind of piecing the two together . With all that info what we know for sure is the final 4 , which is good if you was guessing them but not much help with extra points on the fantasy league.

So with this thread you and I and anyone else that has info can discuss it and look at each weeks comercials and use common sence added in with what we already know. We know that somewhere Terry and Cirie come together , if Cirie and Danelle tie for 3rd place then that means each gets a vote from one of the men and I can not see Aras voting for Cirie over Danelle .

Now this week we got an unlikely pair bonding at Exhile Island and Terry telling Sally about the idol but showing some one we don't know. It could be Aras and Danelle but there already on the same team , It could be Aras and Sally but it looks to me that there team wins the reward challenge and they could bond on that as well. The only ones I could see going to exhile island and being an unlikely pair is Terry and Cirie but you know how this show works , common sence don't always work.

For the fantasy league I would not use Austin , Courtney or Bruce this week cause any one of them could go this week , and I believe Bruce will go next week and Courtney after that , so I do believe it is Austin this week. We do see Sally , Aras making points for challenges and possibly Terry or Sally for Imunity . Also who ever the two that go to exhile island.

I just looked at TDT's SURVIV-O-METER and he has Austin going this week, next is Bruce, saving Sally, then Sally, then Courtney, then Shane... That means that if he is right Shane's son does indeed visit... I just don't know about that one... Does Bruce indeed come back or does he go and Shane is the "very small man" in the spoilers that gets to see his son in the family reward visit?

Looking at TDT calendar he has Bruce leaving the game due to medical problems in episode 9... Family visit as episode 11 and that would be F6... To me that doesn't fit... We have information that the family visit will go like so...

Terry wins, sees his wife

Allows Aras to see brother Vytas

Allows "very small man" to see his son

Allows Cirie to see her husband

But sends Danielle to exile island

There is no mention of another survivor seeing a loved one... Or at least if there is I haven't found it... I have looked all over for it too...

Wow this is a lot of information to read in one day! :D Thanks for packaging up some good info. for us, it's appreciated.

Anyways, I was thinking... what if there is a reward challenge next eppy... say maybe Sally or Austin win it. They get to pick two people to go to "the island"... they have already planned to get Cirie if at all possible. Terry doesn't mind going, he kinda likes it there so, they send him and Cirie to the island. This is where Terry SHOWS Cirie the idol... and he promises her to not write her name (or his group) if and when he needs to use it... she won't go. IF she will join their side.

Now what Austin and the rest didn't know is that the two sent to the island are "immune" from being voted out... that's possible how Terry is saved another week, without revealing or using the idol.

Also, this would explain Cirie making it to the final 4. Terry's group is obviously targeted... if the rest of them don't know about Cirie/Terry she will go under the radar and then she and Terry. I'm sure at some point she will have to vote with Terry which will reveal their alliance... should be too late by then and that's when Terry/Cirie go together to the end.

Just some thoughts/guesses... thanks again for the spoilers though... it's fun seeing how much we can try and put together from the info.

Thanks so much for all the info...great stuff :) and much help too!

Thats very good CeCi and how I see some things , except being at Exhile Island does not make them immune from TC. Sally was that last week as a twist to it. So I see the other tribe voting Austin out this week cause I think either Sally or Terry will get individual Immunity and with everyone knowing Terry has the Idol they will either be afraid to vote for him as all his side will vote for one of them and if he uses the idol the next most voted for will go .

So they won't vote for Terry or Sally this week and go for Austin , not knowing though that Cirie has flipped sides and Next week Bruce will go out for medical emergency after most of his team steps down from a Immunity challenge to get food thinking there all safe . Hence he over eats and gets sick.

By time they discover what ever goes on with Cirie and Terry , be it on exhile island or how ever it happens cause it will happen I believe , It will be too late and Terry and Cirie will be set for the final 4. Of course keep in mind I could be wrong but that is what I am putting together in my head. And you apparently see it as well and seems now many of us see it as a strong possibility.

Do you really think Cirie will go along with Terry? Do you really think she will believe he will "carry" her?

Well, maybe, if they both are on Exile Island. But Cirie seems so secure and Terry is not a good salesman.

Do you really think Cirie will go along with Terry? Do you really think she will believe he will "carry" her?

Well, maybe, if they both are on Exile Island. But Cirie seems so secure and Terry is not a good salesman.

Terry wasn't a good salesman until NOW... When he reveals that idol all will change... Cirie will then know that a vote for Terry could be a vote for yourself to go home... At least this is how I see things coming down...

Yes cause Cirie never really been with her group the entire time , also if the final four our Terry , Aras , Danelle and Cirie , who is likely to vote for who. Aras for Cirie I don't think so at least not as far as we seen so far. Terry gives Cirie a visit from her husband as he wins the challenge that gets to pick them , why Cirie and not Danelle.

From the spoilers we know that Cirie and Danelle tie for final three and have a tie breaker that Danelle wins, there is not tie if both Aras and Terry vote for same one , so each vote for a seperate person. Now figure who will side with who..

I agree Wolf... The spoilers say that Terry and Danielle DON'T get along too, so if there's a tie at F4 after Terry uses the idol, then I can only see it go that Terry votes for Danielle, and Aras votes for Cirie...

I don't think it can happen that way. If Terry were to use the Idol... it would go like this:

Terry votes Danielle/Aras

Cirie votes Danielle/Aras

Aras votes Terry

Danielle votes Terry

Terry would then use the idol and it would be either Danielle or Aras gone. (Or Terry and Cirie vote for the opposite... that would be a tie between Aras and Danielle) And, if Cirie isn't on Terry's side then she would vote for him too and then Terry's vote would put whoever he voted for out. But, according to spoilers there is a tie and the need for a tiebreaker.

So, that would mean that Terry has immunity going into the round. Then the votes would be

Terry votes for Danielle

Cirie votes for Danielle

Aras votes for Cirie

Danielle votes for Cirie

Archived