Post Merge Pickoffs...

KingOfRealityTV

Sigh!!!!

Is it going to be the same ol game where the tribe with the numbers pick the others off one by one??

Survivor is getting so predictable... We need a shake up in the game....

I could see a way that Terry and either Austin or Sally could put a wrench in that game plan... What about this...

Terry has the idol, so next week he's letting some people know that he has it... What if the whole group knows and they also know that voting Terry isn't much good right now, so they are going to try to pick the other two off... What if next week Terry wins immunity again, and gives it to, lets just say Austin, so they can't vote Terry or Austin, cause if they vote Terry and he uses the idol then they will lose one of their group, so they vote off Sally, then the next week Austin wins immunity, so they can't vote Terry or Austin, so must vote off one of their own... Then the next week either Terry or Austin win again and so again the bigger group has to vote off one of their own... At this point though I see them getting smart at some point and it may even be before this point, but if they don't it would be another vote for one of their own if Terry or Austin win's again... It's not impossible for this scenario to happen... Might be unlikely, but not impossible...

My understanding is that Terry can only use the Exile Idol just once to save himself or

someone else. After that he is fair game! He might be saved for that council but he could be voted off the next week. Its just a matter of time....

Your right Cherokee only once... That's why I said they start getting smart at some point and MAKE him use it so that the following week they can take him out... It's just a what if though... You can also give the immunity necklace away and I was talking about him giving it not the idol to someone from his group... The idol is powerful, but it's getting to the point that it's not going to save you for long... That's the way I see things playing out right now anyway... What I was trying to say is that for a couple of weeks they don't bother voting for Terry because they all know he has the idol and they are scared that they will be the one he votes for... So IF Terry were to win imunity once again, and this time not be so dumb about using it to save someone from his group, then it could happen that they hang in there for a little while longer, not be picked off so easy...

BASED ON GAMEPLAY ONLY... THIS INVOLVES NOTHING BUT WHAT I SEE HAPPENING IN THE GAME... I have to agree Rejuv... I don't see how Terry can last much longer even with the idol...

Archived