Exile Island: Week 8

mikede

CBS Website Clues:

Terry decides its time to reveal the idol to some castaways. How will the power of the Idol affect the game?

When two tribe members are sent to Exile Island, an unexpected bond forms. Will this new found friendship affect their alliance and change the course of the game?

Determined to expand their alliance, the La Mina group pressure several Casayas. Can they secretly break up the Casaya 6?

At the Reward challenge, on Survivor demonstrated clever leadership skills, and forges a win with a weaker group.

CBS Website Clues:

Terry decides its time to reveal the idol to some castaways. How will the power of the Idol affect the game?

When two tribe members are sent to Exile Island, an unexpected bond forms. Will this new found friendship affect their alliance and change the course of the game?

Determined to expand their alliance, the La Mina group pressure several Casayas. Can they secretly break up the Casaya 6?

At the Reward challenge, on Survivor demonstrated clever leadership skills, and forges a win with a weaker group.

On number one we saw him talking to (I believe) Sally about it... I think maybe he would also tell Austin... Maybe Bruce...

Number two I don't have a clue, but would think from the clue it is one member from each of the two old tribes...

Number three I suspect to be Cirie and maybe Aras... I don't know about the other two ladies and I don't think they will try asking Shane again...

Number four I think might be Sally... They now know Austin isn't as weak as he wanted them to believe, and they know Terry isn't weak at all, so on the weaker group clue alone I have to believe it's Sally...

This is only my opinion based on game play, nothing more...

The carton would be gone in a couple of hours and he'd be back to his old nasty self before he even returned to the group LOL...

The carton would be gone in a couple of hours and he'd be back to his old nasty self before he even returned to the group LOL...

Back to his old nasty self...when did he leave?

I was just saying that if he got a carton of ciggy's he would then quit having the nicotine fits and might be somewhat normal for a while until they ran out again then he would be back to his old nasty self...

I say send Shane to Exile Island and encase a carton of ciggies in a plexiglass

case and tell him that if he breaks the plexiglass he will be gone!! Then

sit back and watch him implode!!!!!!! LOL

I'd PAY to see that :D

I like Shane because he has some perosnality to him. At least the show is edited that way.

Several of the players are keeping their cards extremely close to their vest. Austin? Hell I have hard time remembering his name, face, or anything he has said\done. May not be his fault (editing), and he may get a lot more TV time if emerges as one of the strongest players. Right now, i woud vote off Autstin simply because he is not interesting. Shane is interesting and unpredictable, so i like him.

I say send Shane to Exile Island and encase a carton of ciggies in a plexiglass

case and tell him that if he breaks the plexiglass he will be gone!! Then

sit back and watch him implode!!!!!!! LOL

...good idea...or tell him there will be a carton of cigs waiting for him on exile island. What you don't tell him is that they've been sitting on the beach for a few hours in the pouring rain. Then just enjoy the show when he's dropped off on the island and finds the soggy, pulpy mess!

I want Shane to stay because he throws everyone's game off. He keeps the game from being predictable.

He sure does, we are getting our money's worth with him..

I like him now.

I dont like when the game is predictable either, but i also reach the point where im rooting for a certain group, and when that group is the majority, it then tends to become predictible.

but thats why we have an immunity idol and exile island . . .

i was sad to see austin go.........i thought maybe, just maybe, terry would hand him the idol! i have a question too...........when is courtney's demise? i CANNOT stand her!!!

i was sad to see austin go.........i thought maybe, just maybe, terry would hand him the idol! i have a question too...........when is courtney's demise? i CANNOT stand her!!!

I thought when Terry and Austin hugged when he got voted out that Terry handed him the idol.It looked like terry had handed him something.Guess I was wrong.I dont understand why Terry didnt use the idol last week.Then the person who had the 2nd highest votes would have been sent home.I think thats how it works..lol I could be wrong.It dont happen often that im wrong but the is a first for everything :lol:

Are you with me when i say Casaya is the most disfunctionally successful tribe ever on Survivor?? And that why im lovin it. I love that they fight and doubt each other, and then, even Bruce, stick together with the vote at the end.

I love the immunity challenges when there are 3 or 4 rounds, and only certain people make it to the next round. And ofcourse i was the old La Mina tribe in the final 3 of that challenge, and no surprise Terry won immunity. I would love to see him voted off, but when a man has double immunity, thats not too liklely. There needs to be one of those chopping block challenges, so Terry can get knocked off first so he can finally get rid of, and use the idol. Even Sally at that point would be dumb not getting rid of terry, because in the final challenge, he will win.

I dont think Aras made a bad decision sending who he did to exile. If anything, it helped his team out, because now they know that Terry has the immunity idol, that is if danielle decides to tell them which im sure she would. She didnt take the deal, so im sure Terry's offer is no longer valid.

Terry: Surprise Surprise, another immunity. You know, this man is playing the game for himself, which is definalty good, i dont blame him, but stop telling people your for your team. If you really were, youd use that immunity idol other than offering it up to YOUR OPPONENTS SIDE, rather to your team, who is getting plucked off under your eye.

Austin: Not sad he is gone, glad actually. After hat stupid comment he made at tribal council last week, he knew it was him turn (which is why Terry should have given him the Idol, mastermind Aras would have been gone!)

Sally: Will next week be her week? will a Casaya finally be voted off? How long have they been a tribe withou voting someone off?? long time

Courtney & Danielle: Stick together, and you will get far

Shane & Aras: I think Shanes insanity is starting to make Aras crazy. Hes getting these looks in his eyes like he wants to flick someone off the face of the earth.

Bruce: Im really surprised he hasnt flipped yet. But, i think its good for him not too. I think they need to try to get rid of all La Mina, then he can start getting those immunities.

Cirie: Once again, best player of the week. Staying Nuetral in her tribe, not causing the other team to want to write her name down for any reason. there is no way she will not be in the final 4. Noone since the second episode has even mentioned her getting voted off, even as a threat. GO CIRIE!!!!

yes....cirie reminds me of sandra from pearl islands.....VERY good at flying under the radar. she and sally are my favorites......mainly because they don't bug the crap out of me!

when is the big "medical emergency??

Terry: Surprise Surprise, another immunity. You know, this man is playing the game for himself, which is definalty good, i dont blame him, but stop telling people your for your team. If you really were, youd use that immunity idol other than offering it up to YOUR OPPONENTS SIDE, rather to your team, who is getting plucked off under your eye.

Absolutely playing a solo game with the pretense of being a team player. He sold out his buddy Dan without much thought. I think he is setting up his own team to get picked off, giving off enough bad vibes to so that Bruce and no one else switch to his side. His team mates are his biggest physical threats in the challenges, he wants them gone to increase his odds at winning more immunities. He wants them to be voted off with the pretense he was loyal and tried to save them. No way in hell is he going to give up the hidden immunity idol to anyone. He may say he will, but I think it is to mislead his own alliance so he can get their votes on the jury. We have never seen any footage of him saying he'd give the idol to someone on his team. All he has to do is make it to the final five and he has a free pass for one tribal council. I suspect the producers will not make it easy for him to win every challenge.

I love the way the edit parts of the show with Terry as he tries to get people to switch, he does it so badly. More-or-less telling them: "if you switch to our side, you can be at the bottom of our short hit list." What a great deal that is!!!

Archived