False Advertising by CBS?

Rejuvenated

im tired of these false commercials. the episodes are just as good without the fake previews. rememebr the last new episode was supposed to be a tribal council like never before .. .. . but it was nothing

Very true... I was upset about that too... I had all my fantasy league set up for who is going to have the medical stuff happen... <_<

they need to either show us clips of the neeks week...... or show us NOTHING and let us squirm all week.i would rather squrim wondering what is gonna happen than get my hope up that something exciting will happen.

no twisted allaiances, no EMERGENCY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,heck just dong do a conjob on us. <_<

They did they did... Heck they even got the spoiler community debating on who it really is on the stretcher when we knew before the show that a certain someone would be leaving the show on a stretcher...

Thats so inappropriate. No one is hoping anyone gets killed, or seriously injured for that matter.

The complaint is with baiting and keeping people hanging thru a three week break and then presenting another hum drum run of the mill show. If anyone was in the wrong here its CBS for using something like that to entice viewers and try to lure people back in after such am extended mid season break.

Trust me the medical emergency isn't what you might think... I am not saying it's really bad or if it's not so bad... I am just saying it's not what you might think...

And I don't want to know what it is. The best part of these shows is NOT knowing what's coming next.

It's probably a common illness of some sort. That's not the issue, its just the hype that never pays off. CBS is good at that and we should all be used to it by now, especially if you watch Big Brother. We did get a little tease last night when Jeff kept telling people to make sure that when they fell, they fell feet first. I wonder just how many people sat glued to their screens waiting for a paralyzing neck injury.

I agree with you Rejuv... It is that CBS tells us things are going to be one way and they turn out so very different... That's why I was saying it's nothing you will be expecting... I know some people think it's better watching the show to see what's happening that's why I really try to be careful here... I for one like it when I get to see what has been said unfold... Different strokes and all ya know... :D

I agree with you Rejuv... It is that CBS tells us things are going to be one way and they turn out so very different... That's why I was saying it's nothing you will be expecting... I know some people think it's better watching the show to see what's happening that's why I really try to be careful here... I for one like it when I get to see what has been said unfold... Different strokes and all ya know... :D

Yep, thats why i come here to dicuss the last show and what may happen on the next show, or enjoy the potential plotting and scheming and what ifs without any prior knowledge and why I DON'T go to the spoiler thread.

I was thinking maybe Cirie was going to get attacked by a rabid leaf... or perhaps Shane's body would start rejecting all the fresh air he was breathing... or maybe Bruce would take someone out ninja-style for moving around the rocks in his garden. Ahh well, perhaps soon.

Patience, Gorilla-san.

Archived