TO see Survivor LIVE FEEDS like on Big Brother

I wish Survivor had live feeds like Big Brother, I wonder what goes on. We only see a small portion of what is going on during Thursdays show. What if there are gourmet food stands, and great bathrooms, and spas right outside of camera view...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Queen Of The Jumbies
From what I hear... the so called "24/7 Live Feeds" for BB6 was a crock of crap! Many people that paid to have the live feeds this season are really upset.... they've been seeing a lot of FISH! Also... they had a "Black Out" for 2 days so that a new "Twist" wouldn't be spoiled. The "Twist" was a crock of crap as well... just a bunch of hype!

the live feeds are great in the begining but when they get down to the last 6 or so they start getting boring, but i would really love to see a live survivor season, with live evictions and live feeds and the works i think it would be awsome and it would really show how tuff it is to be out there

Let get real here People:

This is a third World Nation: It hardly unlikely the people has ever heard of a computer or know what one is.

No Broadband or WIFI Access also make broadcasting impossible on any previous Survivor seasons. and as will on this one.

• 2 weeks later...

It might be just as much fun to see longer footage of what happens on anotherr station. Kind of like they did with Rock Star. Show another show on a different night with all the drama in between the competitions.

I would love to see more of what they do on the off days. And I think it is a few weeks behind but I don't think they are all back yet.

I could be wrong and I will find out!

I agree about "filler" shows. I like, when I have the opportunity, to watch INXS on VH1. I liked seeing who was trying to get what songs versus just saying this person has it. It was fun to see the birthday party in full swing rather than just a snippet. Survivor may be good in that type of setting. I would watch!
Let get real here People:

This is a third World Nation: It hardly unlikely the people has ever heard of a computer or know what one is.

No Broadband or WIFI Access also make broadcasting impossible on any previous Survivor seasons. and as will on this one.

yeah, what are they gonna do, install cameras in like every tree in the jungle ?? lol