Katherine Mcphee could win

uvp

• 2 weeks later...

she still around and chris gone

Well, read my posts above, I actually agreed she'd still be there - because she is just as talentless and lame as Rueben, Fantasia, and Carrie Underwood. She will fit right in with the winners that fade into obscurity and have no career after AI.

It is not a talent search - it is a popularity contest. Unfortunately, the people with real muscial sense and taste can't be bothered banging out votes like some thirteen year old that has nothing better to do.

GO KATHERINE - GET THAT AI SEAL OF MEDIOCRITY! :P

It wouldn't surprise me if she won. And what's so bad is that of the top 4, she is the least talented. I remember seeing Chris' original audition and Simon making the comment about his charisma. I don't understand why he hasn't said anything about Kat's charisma because she is certainly lacking in that area.

Yeah, she can sing better than most but imo, she is not star quality. The ultimate test is would you buy a cd of this person? Of the top 4, the only person's cd I would buy is Chris.

So, win all you want, the entire thing is moot unless you can sell.

So, win all you want, the entire thing is moot unless you can sell.
well said! and none of the three left will be able to sell........but i too will buy chris's cd when it comes out!

the thing with katherine is she is very programmable. with the fake smiles i am so having fun. out of the ones left she is more marketable and able to be groom into whatever the music executives want.

yes, BUT, i don't think they are looking for marketable. i think they are looking to get an underdog to win. they are trying to get someone who is average looking linktongueMIR.gif and average (in my opinion) ability to show people that it can happen to joe schmo. makes the dream seem more attainable. the only problem is, they will not amount to much....and then they get big heads, think they're good, and get shot down. its very sad. they need to quit rigging stuff and we'd all be in a better place! okay, i'll stop beat.gif now.

SCUBASTEVE0704 you may be on to something

Come on guys! I hate the results just as much as everyone else but it isn't rigged. The whole show is flawed because it doesn't restrict people to one vote. Therefore, it turns into a popularity contest instead of a talent contest. Then you get the spoilers involved who jam vote for an idiot just to ruin everyone's fun.

AI - change your voting format or risk becoming irrelevant!

I agree with you. They need a dramatic overhaul of their voting format. Irregardless of whether it is fixed or not, if the public thinks it quacks like a duck, it's a duck. And that's not good for ratings, cd's and summer tours.

Anyone that watches the "prediction sites" knows that Taylor has gotten the most votes every single week since before final 12. There is no way he will lose this competition.

I think you're right in that the producers wanted Chris or Kat to be up against him in the final two. But, they know that Taylor is winning this and they've just been attempting to sway the votes for who goes up against him.

just like last year if katherine is on finale night like carrie from last year was the producers can justified screwing taylor over and making her win.

she is winning it all.the three of them getting between 30% is pure bs

I might be eating my words (my post above) but, I still think this is a slam dunk, Taylor win. Less than a week until we know for sure.

I might be eating my words (my post above) but, I still think this is a slam dunk, Taylor win. Less than a week until we know for sure.

hopely he wins because out of the two of them he did better this season

idol didnt have the guts to rig this one. congrats taylor

She did not win But will be bigger then Taylor in Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no chance

Archived