Katherine Mcphee could win

uvp

every year since fantasia about this time a favorite has hits the bottom 3 having everybody scratch their heads. i think it has happen. it seems like the judges are purposely going out of their way to over comment katherine. you heard it here first. last night simon was in awe of katherine, now today he is saying she wasnt that good. :lol:

fantasia, kelly underwood, katherine mcphee the american idol winners who hit the bottom three

I dont think Katherine in the bottom three was that shocking

no i thought so when you have weekly candidate bucky not in it. plus she was getting favorable review from the judges like she was the next big thing. i just felt it was odd at this stage she would be bottom two.

I put more stock in that 'the winner from AI always comes from the South' pattern. Kelly was from Texas, Ruben was from Alabama, Fantasia - SC, Carrie - also the South . . .

Where's Katherine from - if she's not from the South, it looks like Bucky'll have a better shot at winning than her :lol::huh::(

PS Katherine's one of my favorites! :)

never knew that interesting tibit

never knew that interesting tibit

Somebody else pointed that out to me. But you want to hear something really freaky? Except for tonight's bottom 3, the current idols are all from the South:

Bucky - NC

Chris - NC

Kellie - NC

Mandisa - Tn.

Paris - Georgia

Elliot - Virginia

Taylor -Ala.

Bottom 3:

Lisa - Cali

Katherine - Cal.

Ace - Colorado

Voted out:

Melissa - Florida

Kevin - NY

Remember Latoya London . . . she was from Oakland, Ca.

Guess it's just a coincidence! :huh:

every year since fantasia about this time a favorite has hits the bottom 3 having everybody scratch their heads. i think it has happen. it seems like the judges are purposely going out of their way to over comment katherine. you heard it here first. last night simon was in awe of katherine, now today he is saying she wasnt that good. :lol:

fantasia, kelly underwood, katherine mcphee the american idol winners who hit the bottom three

Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood were never in the bottom three... jsyk.

Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood were never in the bottom three... jsyk.

yes carrie was

Sorry upvnolimits but you're wrong... Don't worry it happens to the best of us. ;):P

http://www.artistopia.com/Music-Artists/Pr...rie%20Underwood

"On her last song of the night in the final two, Carrie's spectacular performance of "Angels Brought Me Here" had Simon saying, "I think you've done enough to win the competition." On May 25, 2005, she became the fourth winner of American Idol, beating Southern rocker Bo Bice, and she joins Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken as the only contestants who have never been one of the "bottom three" singers during any week's results."

disregard prediction not winner material

food for thought if katherine makes final two i see why idol execs got rid of mandisa. now mandisa is gone katherine can shine. if chris who i think idol wants to win i see katherine next on the throne

• 2 weeks later...

i still gets the feeling she will win

I agree with your prediction that Katherine will win it all. I thought her performance tonight was not that great but the way the judges reacted makes me think its already decided by the powers that be. She is the most commercially viable of all the contestants even if her voice, in my opinion, is lacking.

Guest blahsno1fan

She is CLASSIC. I love her style and the way she makes every song sexy. I thought that way about Ace but I am not there anymore.

If she does win it I think that it will be well deserved. If she doesnt win it I am sure she will no doubt get a record deal from somewhere else.

Carrie Underwood is from Oklahoma and if your theory is correct then last year Bo should have won because he is from Alabama and last time I checked you can't get more southern than Alabama.

if that were the case then anyone from Hawaii--the most southern state--should be the winner ;)

bump she gonna win it

i seem it long ago . idol was grooming her all along. the only one of the 5 remaining that has the looks, talent, marketability to sell to all races, genre

she may be bored but she is thee only idol that doesnt have a glaring flaw

Archived