Big Love

mikede

Oh hell yeah, w/ her sweet little demeanor.. Here ya go Nicki.

I wished she had pulled a Heathers and used Draino, but it was pretty funny hearing the "get drunk, passes out then the kidney's go"..

I love her little voice, she sounds so sweet while she's trying to kill people.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love her little voice, she sounds so sweet while she's trying to kill people.

so unlike you......you remind me of the dude from silence of the lambs when you go in for the kill.

Albi doesnt seem too bright.

What was the deal with him and that guy he brought to the hotel a few episodes ago. . . . ?

Imo, Albi is obviously mad at the world... he's gay and it's killing him in side not to be himself, especially in a world where he can't "come out of the closet" and so he busted up on that guy because he couldn't %#$@ him. Or maybe I'm psycho. analyzing it too much... ha

Imo, Albi is obviously mad at the world... he's gay and it's killing him in side not to be himself, especially in a world where he can't "come out of the closet" and so he busted up on that guy because he couldn't %#$@ him. Or maybe I'm psycho. analyzing it too much... ha

Albi is gay...I didn't know this? Sorry, I fall asleep every episode and sometimes I don't watch them over again. It took me three tries to see the finale. :)

I love this show.....its different. I havent gotten to watch the finale yet but I tivo'd it :)

Albi is gay...I didn't know this? Sorry, I fall asleep every episode and sometimes I don't watch them over again. It took me three tries to see the finale. :)

Albi was sent to do something for Roman, i think take a break or something, but he was at this convience store, and he picked this guy up and took him back to a hotel room. (This guy was HOT!) So, the hot guy started making advances to Albi, and albi started banging his head against the wall, and i cant remember if he was making a sound while doing it, but the hot guys ended ip getting freaked out and left. .

Albi was sent to do something for Roman, i think take a break or something, but he was at this convience store, and he picked this guy up and took him back to a hotel room. (This guy was HOT!) So, the hot guy started making advances to Albi, and albi started banging his head against the wall, and i cant remember if he was making a sound while doing it, but the hot guys ended ip getting freaked out and left. .

Wow, I so totally missed that scene. now I wonder, how much more did I miss. Sometimes I think alot - I just may have to go back and watch it all again.

But thanks mikede for explaining.

I think I would have liked the show better if Albi had a first wife and she was Nikki! :D

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Alby himself was sexually abused by his father, Roman. That would explain why he's so bitter towards Nikki, maybe his abuse (albeit attention in his view) was taken off of him and placed on her (remember that time she needed money and was later on the bed with Roman and Bill walked in all pissed?)..something's definitely going on in that area though!

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Alby himself was sexually abused by his father, Roman. That would explain why he's so bitter towards Nikki, maybe his abuse (albeit attention in his view) was taken off of him and placed on her (remember that time she needed money and was later on the bed with Roman and Bill walked in all pissed?)..something's definitely going on in that area though!

I agree. Actually, I thought Nikki was doing something to Roman while on the bed (hence, the shocked look from Bill) but I was wondering also if there was any incest going on there.

• 3 weeks later...

:lol::lol::lol: now that is funny!

yeah, maggie didnt know how to dress. she is stuck in the ugly part of the 80's

I bet she has a ton of those button shirts that have the ruffles ..... :lol:

Hmmm, casper doesn't know... haha :D

Anyways... I really like this show but, I think there's a small audience for it... a lot of the humor is very subtle and if you have any connection or knowledge of the Mormon/LDS church, I think it helps. Or if you like the other dramas on HBO, you'll probably like this one too.

imo

go for it casper. i'm not a member of the morman faith or lds, but i find it hilarious. and ceci's right, if you like other hbo shows, you'll like this one too.

Archived