The Evidence

Stargazer

Anybody catch this the other night. I know there are so many crime shows out there. This one looks hopeful though.

100x60_ep1_galpromo.jpg

The Evidence is a character-driven detective series revolving around Inspectors Sean Cole (Rob Estes) and Cayman Bishop (Orlando Jones), two long-time partners and best friends in the San Francisco Police Department.

In the series, the crucial "evidence" in the case will be presented at the outset of the story. All of the pieces to the puzzle will be known by viewers from the beginning. The question is -- how does it all fit together?

As Inspectors Bishop and Cole unravel the mysteries set before them, and Dr. Sol Goldman (Landau) lends his scientific expertise, they discover the evidence presented at the beginning, and will find that the crime, like the evidence itself, is never what it seems.

The weekly mystery also follows the close ties of Cole and Bishop; friends for so many years with so much depth, history and humor that they act like an old married couple.

The Evidence stars Orlando Jones (The Replacements) as Inspector Cayman Bishop, Rob Estes (Melrose Place) as Inspector Sean Cole, Martin Landau as Dr. Sol Goldman (Ed Wood) and Anita Briem (La Monja) as Emily Stevens.

Created and executive-produced by Sam Baum and Dustin Thomason, The Evidence is a John Wells Production in association with Warner Bros. Television.

I watched it.....

I was holding my breath when they started to show that finger/ring...and it happened so fast I almost missed it.

Glad he made it thru, hope he can use it again.

Yeah yeah I know he a character but I like him lol

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

The Evidence

I'll be honest: I might watch one more episode. You never know

Archived