SPOILER, Bones

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Bones (FOX)

> Airing on Wednesdays at 8 p.m. This season has 22 episodes. The show has been renewed for a 2nd season.

03/17 - Episode 1.17

03/30 - Episode 1.21 - The Soldier on the Grave: A National Guard unit is unexpectedly sent to Iraq. There, they get caught in a firestorm with insurgents and Charlie Kent, a member of the unit, is killed. When the remaining unit members come back home, they are all pretty shaken up by the experience which leads to some extrememe actions being taken. The team investigates the death of a soldier whose body was found on Kent's grave. Hank Lutrell, a friend of Booth from his Army time, visits Booth to help him cope with his emotions about what happened while they served.

• 2 weeks later...

04/10 - Episode 1.22 - The Woman in Limbo (Season finale): This episode will center around the death of Brennan's parents. Thanks to a CSI technician, Booth will uncover evidence that allows the team to get closer to the truth about Brennan's mother's murder. Retired FBI agent Callie Warner gives Brennan details about her parents' past. Brennan also interrogates a man that was with her mother in her final moments. This episode will also feature Russ Brennan, Temperance's brother, who is now a blue collar working hard to make ends meet.

• 1 month later...

Airing on Wednesdays at 8 p.m. The show has been renewed for a 2nd season and will remain in its timeslot for the first half of the season, then will move to Fridays at 8 p.m. in January.

06/06 - Season 2 General Spoiler: A new division is formed at the Jeffersonian Institution: a Forensic Division. The division will be lead by Dr. Camilla Saroyan, a tough and smart woman. Camilla has been rained in the Bronx and didn't have a life that would have normally led to her being in charge of such a division. But with hard work, ambition, and brains, she was able to rise up the ladder. [Note: Camilla will appear in at least 6 episodes but could also become a regular.]

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ASK AUSIELLO

Question: How about some Bones spoilers for a change?

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ASK AUSIELLO

Question: Do we know yet which actress is going to play Bones and Brennan's sexy new boss, Dr. Camille Saroyan, on Bones?

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, AUSIELLO REPORT

Ausiello Report

by Michael Ausiello

Breaking Bones Scoop!

I'm hopping on a plane to Los Angeles in just a few hours

07/05 - Episode 2.01 - The Titan on the Tracks: The team, along with prosecutors and various investigators, investigate a bullet-train derailment during which Warren Lynch, a senator and shady businessman, suffered terrible injuries that could have him spend the rest of his live in ICU or die. Lynch was about to be arrested for insider trading, market manipulation and falsifying reports. Booth and Brennan must try to find who is telling the truth and who is at fault in this untrustworthy world... Was the train derailed to kill Lynch? Was it an accident? Or was there someone else on the train that was wanted dead? Booth and Brennan meet Michael Downs, a killer who amusingly reveals that he killed Vince McVicar as a message from Brennan's father. Dr. Saroyan, makes her first appearance on the show and let's say that one of the regulars is not happy to see her. Hodgins, Zach, and Angela also appear.

07/14 - Episode 2.02 - The Mother and Child in the Bay: The bodies of a mother and a young kid are found washed up on the shore. The husband, Kyle, went into hiding after the disappearances of his wife and kid since he thought no one would believe his innocence. As the team tries to locate Kyle, they start suspecting he may be innocent after all. We meet Drew the new boyfriend of Booth's ex. The latter is not happy that his son Parker spends more time with Drew than with him. Brennan, Cam, Hodgins, Angela, and Zach also appear.

07/21 - Episode 2.03 - The Girl on the Run: A troubled teenage girl named Kelly is on the run after her boyfriend, Dylan Krane, is found dead. Brennan and Booth find out that Kelly has a young brother named Alex and both are foster children. They are ready to do a lot to not be split up by the foster system. Zach is a bit freaked out when visiting Cam's autopsy room. Angela and Hodgins also appear.

• 2 weeks later...

07/30 - Episode 2.04 - The Bone in the Girl: Booth investigates serial killer Howard Epps who is suspected to continue his killing spree even from behind bars after clues on a body lead to him. Brennan and Booth meet with the headmistress of St. Agnes High School after they find a medallion with the body of a murdered teenaged girl. Angela, Cam, Hodgins, and Zack also appear.

Bones returns Wednesday August 30 at 8 pm EST on FOX. The show will move to Fridays at 8 p.m. in January.

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILEFIX

08/19 - Episode 2.05 - The Truth in the Lye: Bones and Booth investigate the death of a man who has been left in a tub filled with corrosive liquids. The man got in an argument with his boss but was also married to more than one women. Could those women, who just found out each other existed, be at fault or is the boss the killer? Booth's ex, Angela, and Hodgins, also appear.

08/27 - Episode 2.06 - The Girl in Suite 2103: Booth and Brennan investigate a death due to a bombing that occurred in a hotel room next to one occupied by Colombian Judge Dolores Ramos. Ramos is an attach

09/03 - Episode 2.07 - The Girl With the Curl: The team investigates the death of a 10-year-old girl who was a contestant in beauty pageants. Brennan makes a huge faux pas during a visit to a tap dance class where she and Booth expect to find info about the killer. Hodgins, Zach, Angela, and Cam also appear.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVEIWS & FEATURES

Bones Star Teases Upcoming Twists!

by Angel Cohn

060913interview3.jpg

Emily Deschanel, Bones

Emily Deschanel is a busy, busy woman, given that she's in nearly every scene as the title character in Fox's Bones (Wednesdays at 8 pm/ET). Even so, TVGuide.com was able to snag a few minutes from the actress' hectic schedule for an interview. When this reporter picked up the phone, Deschanel quipped, "Angel, like David [boreanaz] used to be." Obviously, she's more pop-culture savvy than her character, and quite fun to speak with. Here is her take on Bones' recently debuted sophomore season.

TVGuide.com: The premiere did excellent in the ratings. That's a good sign, right?

Emily Deschanel: Definitely. Definitely. It's always nice to work and do your thing on set, to try to do your best job and put together the best episode you can. But then it feels even better when people actually watch it. In one sense, you're like, "I don't care who watches it"; in another sense, you've worked so hard, you want people to see it.

TVGuide.com: Did you know when you signed on that it was going to be a big hit?

Deschanel: I'm always very cautious. I'd done two pilots before I did this [show], and on both of them I thought the writing was fantastic. But you go and you do it, and sometimes it doesn't turn out the way that you thought it would. After I saw the final pilot of Bones, I felt like this is something that could have a real life on television. It was exciting to see. have no control over things like that, so I can't concern myself so much with it, but at the same time, I can't help thinking about it. I can't help being concerned and anxious that people do watch it, so I can continue to do this job that I enjoy doing. You hope that the numbers are good so they don't cancel you, so that you can continue to explore these characters and work with these people.

TVGuide.com: Now they've got Bones leading off the night and helping out a new show, Justice.

Deschanel: I know, I know. Well, last year, we started out the night [at 8 pm/ET], as the lead-in for House. And I saw this year, Standoff gets [the Tuesdays-at-9 time slot] after House and I thought, "Hey, why didn't we get to be after House?" But there's all these plans for these shows, and programming and timing and scheduling and all that stuff that I don't really understand. It is nice to [lead into] a new show. Hopefully we give them enough of a good lead-in so they have an audience to hold onto.

TVGuide.com: Bones is the only procedural show I watch on a weekly basis. So why do you think this stands out among the CSIs and Law & Orders out there?

Deschanel: I love watching those shows. I'm a huge Law & Order fan, and I like CSI a lot. They solve these crimes, but at this point, everyone's seen that before. Our show, I wouldn't put it in the same category as those shows at all. It has the same throughline

09/11 - Episode 2.08 - The Woman in the Sand: Booth and Brennan investigate near Las Vegas, which doesn't suit well with Booth who has been trying to not return to gambling. They meet with a local FBI agent who tells them about a 2001 case where a man was set to deliver a speech but never made it; yet his car was found a mile from his office with the engine running. Now, years later, they finally found bones about 15 miles from Las Vegas... are those of the missing man? Unfortunately, the woman who called the police with the information on the bones died this morning. Zach, Cam, Angela, and Hodgins also appear.

• 2 weeks later...

09/21 - Episode 2.09 - The Aliens in a Space Ship: The episode starts with a few members of the team thinking they are burried alive by the "Grave Digger." Fast forward 48 hours earlier, when Brennan and Booth are at a crime scene in the woods. The police on site are freaked out as they think they have found a flying saucer and aliens. The case is soon linked to a FBI case involving a kidnapping. A FBI agent plays a tape sent by the "Grave Digger" in which he reveals that he burried alived two men (the "aliens"). This puts the team on the "Grave Digger's" path... Hodgins, Cam, and Zack, also appear.

• 1 month later...

10/23 - Episode 2.10 - The Headless Witch in the Woods [Airing November 29]: While investigating the death of Graham Hastings, Brennan develops a strong bond with the deceased's brother, Will, when she learns that they share something in comment. Graham was a film student currently shooting a documentary about the legend of the headless witch who haunted woods in the 1700s. Zack is asked to perform a ritual for the preservation of the soul. Booth and Brennan discuss mixing work and relationships. Hodgins, Angela, and Cam, also appear.

• 2 weeks later...

10/28 - Episode 2.11 - Judas on a Pole: Booth and Brennan learn that a dead FBI agent was working on a case of corrupt members of a bank robbery task force that decided to frame civil rights activity Bobby Page in the 70s. They ask that the agent's remains be recovered from his grave as they believe the Bobby Page case was manufactured. Is Booth ready to deal with the consequences of him investigating the death of a former FBI agent? Russ, Brennan's brother, introduced to her and Booth Father Toby Coulter (played by Ryan O'Neil). The latter claims he has been given a message for her by her father: "Back off." Zack has to defend a dissertation he wrote in front of a judgmental professor and his colleague.

10/07 - Episode 2.12 - The Man in the Cell: Serial killer Howard Epps (played by Heath Freeman) is awaiting trial but seems to have escaped... Booth and Brennan are ordered to his cell after the charred remains of an unidentified inmate are found. We learn more about Epps disturbed childhood when the duo meet with Geraldine Epps, the morbidly obese and abuse mother of Howard, who taught him that no woman is innocent. Cam's life is in danger after she inhaled a toxin while performing the autopsy for Epps' ex-wife. Epps seems to be on a revenge path when Parker's life is also put in danger. Due to the danger of the Epps case, Brennan gets FBI protection.

• 3 weeks later...

11/14 - Episode 2.13 - The Girl in the Gator: Brennan must work with another FBI agent, Tim Sullivan, when Booth is ordered to go see a therapist. Booth gives advice to Tim on how to handle Brennan when working on a case. The new duo investigates the death of college freshman Judy Dowd who took part in a "Girls Gone Wild" type of video in which drunk college-age women are asked to flash their bodies and make out. Tim Sullivan will appear in other episodes.

11/24 - Episode 2.14 - The Man in the Mansion: Terry Bancroft, a wealthy philanthropist doing volunteer work at an at-risk youth center, is found dead in his house by his wife Clarissa. Robert Fraiser, the center's director, is arrested as their prime suspect. Caroline Julian's (from episode 1.19) ex-husband, attorney David Barr, is assigned to Robert Fraiser's case. A past relationship Hodgins had with Clarissa Bancroft puts a strain on the case. Booth, Brennan, and Agent Tim Sullivan also appear.

• 2 weeks later...

12/08 - Episode 2.15 - The Bodies in the Book: Brennan has a new book on the bestsellers list and must do some advertising of it, such as book signing and interviews. Booth and Brennan investigate the deaths of a man found dead on an anchor in the water and another found in a cage with rats; two cases highly similar to those written by Brennan... Angela, Hodgins, Zack, and Cam also appear.

• 3 weeks later...

12/20 - Episode 2.16 - The Boneless Bride in the River: Sullivan and Brennan are on vacation on a boat. There time together is interrupted when Booth asks for their help with a case. The remains of a Chinese immigrant are found in a trunk. Her ex-fianc

• 5 weeks later...

01/25 - Episode 2.17: Even if both have highly different beliefs on how should deceased be buried, Zack and Brennan go to an historical cemetery next to a church to piece together various remains. A few hours earlier, the water main pipe exploded under the cemetery, which caused all coffins to burst out of the ground and remains to be spilled all over the place. The two of them have to not only deal with the mixed up remains but also with Fathers Matt and Donlan, who don't seem to be on the same page. Brennan's work will get more complicated when she finds a body that was recently buried in the old cemetery. Booth is eventually brought on the case. Angela, Hodgins, and Cam also appear.

• 2 weeks later...

02/02 - Episode 2.18: Booth and Brennan go to a construction site where a K-9 unit found a cadaver in cement. But Bones is of little use as she cannot see much of any bone. With the help of Cam, Angela, and Zack, Brennan will be able to gather more information from the body. Booth meets with bounty hunter Veleska Miller, a beautiful woman in her thirties, to get information about a man named Hugh Kennedy. The case goes sour and Booth ends up duct-taped to a chair... FBI will soon gather a research team to locate Booth. Max Keenan (played by Ryan O'Neil) guest stars.

Archived