Episode 2.21: I Know Things Now

Jem

Episode 2.21: Title Unknown

Airdate: May 2006

• 03/23 - One of the housewives has her mailman over for iced tea. They chat a bit, and after a while she pushes him to go to the upstairs bathroom. When she arrives there, he's ready for her on the bed. This doesn't go over well. One of the men on the show who works in an office has a forensic accountant go through his things. Source: SpoilerFix.com
source - spoilerfix.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 03/24 - One of the housewives has an argument with a quick mart clerk when there isn't her type of ice cream in the freezer and the clerk doesn't want to check if there is some in stock. It seems that getting that particular flavour of ice cream is critical to the housewife. One of the men goes to a fertility clinic. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Airdate: May 7, 2006

• 04/19 - Tom gets fired; Bree and Andrew arrive at an impasse; Edie's PI gets the goods on Susan and Karl; Betty underestimates Matthew; and Gaby and Carlos reach an agreement with Xiao-Mei (Gwendoline Yeo). Ed: Currie Graham. Peter: Lee Tergesen. Justin: Ryan Carnes. Gus: Mike Hagerty. Ida Greenberg: Pat Crawford Brown. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 04/15 - Tom gets fired, Bree and Andrew reach an impasse, and Edie's private detective gets the goods on Karl and Susan. Source: ABC

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Airdate: May 7, 2006

• 04/24 - Guest starring are Currie Graham as Ed Ferrara, Gwendoline Yeo as Xiao-Mei, Lee Tergesen as Peter McMillian, Ryan Carnes as Justin, Mike Hagerty as Gus the mailman, Pat Crawford Brown as Ida Greenberg, Jim O'Heir as Sam Killian, Chuck Carter as clerk, Angela Hughes as nurse and John Mariano as Oliver Weston. Source: ABC

Archived