Episode 2.20: Two for the Road (Ana-Lucia-centric)

Jem

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics Jem, thanks for posting!

Hmmm...that last photo is interesting. Jack putting on his backpack and Kate filling up water containers- could they be the "Two for the Road"? But the episode in Ana Lucia-centric, so maybe it's Jack and AL.

Also, I'm just a little curious as to what is in AL's back pocket and if this is a blooper...pack of cigarettes?...cell phone?

I just looked at the photos under the "S.O.S" episode and Jack and Kate are wearing the same shirts as shown in the "Two for the Road" photo and are together at a campfire at night. That makes me think that the TFTR photo may be them after they've returned, possibly?....They are definitely linked somehow.

Hmmm...that last photo is interesting. Jack putting on his backpack and Kate filling up water containers- could they be the "Two for the Road"? But the episode in Ana Lucia-centric, so maybe it's Jack and AL.
I

• 04/09 - Jack and Kate bring an exhausted Michael back to the camp, and with him, news about "The Others." Meanwhile, Ana Lucia attempts to get the prisoner to confess, and Hurley plans a surprise date for Libby. Source: ABC
source - spoilerfix.com

• 04/09 - Jack and Kate bring an exhausted Michael back to the camp, and with him, news about "The Others." Meanwhile, Ana Lucia attempts to get the prisoner to confess, and Hurley plans a surprise date for Libby. Source: ABC
source - spoilerfix.com

Woo hoo! Now there's some spoiler info! Michael's back :)

For when AOL has clips up.

http://television.aol.com/feature/lost_tv

Two for the Road

Jack and Kate help Michael back to the camp, where he reveals he knows how to find the Others. Ana Lucia interrogates Henry and reflects on her past as a cop. ('Lost' airs a recap special April 26 and returns with a new episode May 3.)

• 04/17 - Guest starring are John Terry as Christian Shephard, Rachel Ticotin as Captain Teresa Cortez, Michael Emerson as Henry Gale and Gabrielle Fitzpatrick as Lindsey. Source: ABC
source - spoilerfix.com

WEDNESDAY, MAY 3

9:00 - 10:02 PM

CORRECTION (LOST) -- "Two for the Road" -- Please note the new run time for this program (formerly it was scheduled from 9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). Parental guideline to come (HDTV/5.1 AUDIO, with Spanish audio via SAP) (CLOSED-CAPTIONED)

ABC.com

• 3 weeks later...

Woo hoo- only 2 1/2 days to go and my LOST addiction will be fed :) ....YUM

sooooo, the debate at my house right now is:

Michael was either sent back to kill ana lucia because the others want revenge on her killing goodwin(even though he really just kinda landed on a stick) and they promise he can have walt back OR

Michael is now an Other

and do you think ana AND libby are dead.......or is it ana OR libby is dead

i bet libby pulls out an iron frying pan or something from under that blanket, i think ana is toast

i still love locke!!!!

*sigh* ok I had to listen to my Annie Soundtrack to calm down......It really is a Hard Knock Life Annie :mellow:

But What the....where the.....how the......why the....when the........???? they have WINE? :huh:

Ok first....*breath in...breath out* Ana....Jacks Dad....Sawyer....outside the bar. Jack...Jin...Ana in line at the airport. Sawyer (my husband) and Ana...doing the bed dance... :angry:

Second....Henry ...Micheal....Ana....What the? I think Micheal is sick like "the french woman" said happened to her people. He was like making some clicking noise at the end of the show...like he was possessed (sp?)....Did he shoot Henry...I couldnt tell. What is going on?

If the last couple of episodes are like this one I am truly going to go insane during the summer. The Season 2 DVD doesnt come out until like FOREVER!!!! :( I need to find somewhere to get these shows to watch them again.

I LOVE THE DAYUM SHOW....SHE----HIT!!!!! :angry:

:blink:

i am glad i was not the only one with my jaw on the ground! my husband dozed off right before michael shot ana and i jumped up and hit my husband and said " What The F*** just happened!" (knowing he was asleep)

then he shot libby and my husband says " What The F**** just happened!" (idiot)

i thought I was gonna go into real "shock"! i think i stopped breathing for a short time.

and then he shoots HIMSELF in the arm??????

What the heck is going on!

PS before the show even started my son told me that libby was gonna die. :angry: so who ends up dieing? lets not forget the episode title "Two for the Road" does that mean both are dead?

Archived