Episode 2.21: ? (Eko-centric)

Jem

Episode 2.21: Title Unknown

Airdate: Spring 2006

• 03/23 - Claire (and possibly another Lostaway)-centric, featuring Charlotte a 16ish Australian who suffers a near death experience. Source: SecretAgentMan at TWoP

source - spoilerfix.com

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, AKS AUSIELLO

Question: I was wondering if you could settle an issue that has been spreading on the Net. The Lost page at TVGuide.com lists the May 10 episode as being titled "?." Is this correct?

• 04/01 - Turns out that supercool black-light reveal is a major plot point that carries on through the rest of the season. "Oh yeah, big time," Damon said. "I mean, it plays huge in the finale, and even in episodes 21 through 24. Twenty-one is an episode that is very much on the sort of fundamental axis of that map, and it's a Locke and Eko story, which is going to be awesome. [Executive Producer] Carlton [Cuse] and I wrote it. That episode is just called '?' because that is the symbol Locke remembers from the map." Source: Kristin on E!Online
:o

source - spoilerfix.com

Locke AND Eko story...now how cool is that?!!! I CANNOT WAIT!

• 2 weeks later...

• 04/18 - In a flashback at the airport, Charlotte delivers a message to Eko and Libby asks if if everything is all right. Source: Aloha Oe and call sheet at SurvivorSucksForum
  • Mr. Eko seeks Locke's help in finding a secret location he believes holds the key to the island's mysteries; Jack and the other survivors grapple with the situation in the hatch. Source: WCHS TV 8
Source - spoilerfix.com

This has also been changed to -

Episode 2.21: ? (Eko-centric) <----Was Claire

Airdate: May 10, 2006

• 04/24 - Mr. Eko enlists Locke to help find a secret location he believes houses answers to the island's mysteries. Meanwhile, Jack and the other survivors struggle to cope with the horrific situation in the hatch. Guest starring are Adetokumboh McCormack as Yemi, Peter Lavin as Caldwell, Oliver Muirhead as monsignor, Melissa Bickerton as Joyce, Felix Williamson as Dr. Ian McVay, Nick Jameson as Richard Malkin and Brooke Mikey Anderson as Charlotte Malkin. Source: ABC
source - spoilerfix.com

normal_3minutespromo04.jpg

One promo pic so far <_<

From The Tail Section

Lot's of info on '?' both official and by way of spoilery insinuations.

From ABCMEDIANET

"?" - Mr. Eko enlists Locke to help find a secret location he believes houses answers to the island's mysteries. Meanwhile, Jack and the other survivors struggle to cope with the horrific situation in the hatch, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, MAY 10 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Horrific huh? Sounds like somebody got hurt!

Guest starring are Adetokumboh McCormack as Yemi, Peter Lavin as Caldwell, Oliver Muirhead as monsignor, Melissa Bickerton as Joyce, Felix Williamson as Dr. Ian McVay, Nick Jameson as Richard Malkin and Brooke Mikey Anderson as Charlotte Malkin.

Richard Malkin was the psychic in "Raised By Another", and Brooke Mikey Anderson is someone who delivers a message to Eko at the airport in this episode. What is her connection to the psychic? And what connects the psychic to Eko. And Yemi played Eko's brother who should be dead. There is a Doctor involved.

An unsubstantiated rumor is that this episode deals with healing. Eko becomes aware of the healing properties of the island and, convinced he can save whoever was wounded in the hatch, enlists Locke to help him find the mysterious ?, which he assumes in the center of the islands power.

Also, per the call sheet, Libby appears in Eko's flashback.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 05/03 - Lindelof ∧ Cuse: the question-mark episode is about finding out what that question mark on that map means. That episode is a great opportunity for us to finally put Locke and Mr. Eko together, sort of a philosophical battle of faith and will that we've been hinting at all season long. [it started] back when Eko gave Locke that film that he brought across in that hollowed-out Bible, [and] this is sort of the next step in their relationship. Just as a side note, the "?" episode was originally going to be the episode that Darren Aronofsky would direct prior to Rachel Weisz's pregnancy. We thought it would be a cool shout-out to him since he made the movie Pi, which was just the symbol for pi. It ended up being directed by a guy named Deran Sarafian. It was hard to find another Darren to direct the episode, but we managed. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
Source - Spoilerfix.com

smirnoff sent me this link. I've never seen the site before so I don't know if the spoilers trailers are right. I still watched them cause I'm desperate for LOST info :lol:

smirnoff sent me this link. I've never seen the site before so I don't know if the spoilers trailers are right. I still watched them cause I'm desperate for LOST info :lol:

Wow...I just watched all three parts and it seems very plausible to me. If the info is true, then we basically know just about everything that will happen in this episode. I almost wish I hadn't read it ...I like finding LOST spoiler info but not quite that much. It looks like the final two parts will be posted on the 10th before the episode starts. I've got to keep myself from looking... now I know how Hurley feels, except I crave LOST info instead of food-even though I know I shouldn't look, I still want to SO BAD!:(

Sorry to have spoiled you kayo. I looked today and there is only a short video. The word apostolus seems to be important.

apostolus

apostolus : (legal) notice sent to a higher tribunal / ecc. Apostle.

instituta apostolica : canon law

smirnoff also found something but I've closed the message box and will have to ask her later. :unsure:

Sorry to have spoiled you kayo. I looked today and there is only a short video. The word apostolus seems to be important.

apostolus

apostolus : (legal) notice sent to a higher tribunal / ecc. Apostle.

instituta apostolica : canon law

smirnoff also found something but I've closed the message box and will have to ask her later. :unsure:

Naw, It's ok ;) . I admit it- I'm just a total spoiler junkie...and I probably will look on Wednesday unless I can stay away from the pc!

:blink::blink:

From TV Guide - HotList.gif

Lost

9 pm/ET, ABC

The Lost bloodletting has begun, and don't expect it to end with Ana Lucia (RIP) and Libby (?). But it is cathartic and, as exec producer Carlton Cuse told Michael Ausiello, "everything that happens for the rest of the season all sort of falls" from Ana Lucia's death. So expect dominoes to begin to fall (or at least totter) tonight as Jack goes on the warpath, Locke discovers something about the hatch map, Kate edges closer to Sawyer, and Eko and others face new tests.

Gosh I hope someone else caught this or can confirm or debunk my thought here... When Eko went to the girls house to investigate her miracle... the father came out and basically said he was a scam psychic. Was he the same man that was "seeing things" and warning Claire about her baby and flying???

Yep, it was definitely Claire's psychic! That "miracle" really opens up a lot of possible doors...could the psychic be working for Dharma and was covering up some weird live/death experiment with his daughter? Or did he enlist Dharma's help in reviving his daughter and then was covering it up? This makes me think that ANYONE could be brought back in this show...Jack's dad, Libby, Goodwin, Shannon and Boone, etc...or maybe it's just "others" that can be brought back. NOW I see why they called it "?"!! (besides the big ? on the ground, that is :rolleyes: )

Also, did anyone notice in the Orientation video that the man who called himself Dr. Marvin Candle in the other hatch's video called himself Mark Whitman in the pearl hatch video??? Hmmm...

Me too. I was glad that I actually made a connection while watching an episode for the first time. :rolleyes:

But I'm wondering, he was responsible for getting Claire on the plane...and now, responsible for Eko being on the plane (if it had been a miracle, he would've had to stay longer in Sydney). So does this fake/real-psychic work with Hanso?

I was also thinking, and it may just be a coincidence, but the dad and fauxHenry kind of look alike (close set eyes, blonde hair, weird behavior). On the official website, the journal is now being written by, I think, fauxHenry and he talks about his brother being on the island. Hmmmm....

But, I'm glad to see Eko didn't fall to his death!!

logo.gif

Why Lost Killed Libby

Ausiello Reportby Michael Ausiello

It's confession time again: I've known for weeks that Lost was going to send Libby (Cynthia Watros) off to the big island in the sky at the end of last night's episode, and, just like with Ana Lucia, I kept my big, spoiler-obsessed trap closed. And once again, my restraint has yielded a pretty nifty reward

Also, did anyone notice in the Orientation video that the man who called himself Dr. Marvin Candle in the other hatch's video called himself Mark Whitman in the pearl hatch video??? Hmmm...

1. Marvin Candle

2. Mark Wickman...( this is what I thought I heard. Not Whitman)

3. Will the next name he calls himself be...Marvin FLAME??

Candle...Wickman...Flame!!! hhhmmmmm :blink:

Archived