Exile Island: Week 7

mikede

Air Date: Thursday March 30th

Info received from On-Screen Guide

'The Tribes Merge and some castaways try to convince new tribemates to join their alliance; Bruce winds up with a chipped tooth and a cut lip when they to build a bigger shelter'

Is Bruce the medical emergency?

Will the most dysfunctionally successful tribe ever on Survivor split up after the merge?

Id like to see Casaya stick together. I think it would make for one great season as a whole.

Air Date: Thursday March 30th

Info received from On-Screen Guide

'The Tribes Merge and some castaways try to convince new tribemates to join their alliance; Bruce winds up with a chipped tooth and a cut lip when they to build a bigger shelter'

Is Bruce the medical emergency?

Will the most dysfunctionally successful tribe ever on Survivor split up after the merge?

Id like to see Casaya stick together. I think it would make for one great season as a whole.

wow! is it really time for the merge already? It seems they just got started, then when have this big break with the basketball tourney, its making for a very disjunct season.

If the chipped tooth is the medical emergency, it's just another example of a big build up to nothing.

In the clips we saw of the upcoming episodes, it looked like a girl on the stretcher but who knows, they all end up with skinny little legs and thats all I could really see.

wow! is it really time for the merge already? It seems they just got started, then when have this big break with the basketball tourney, its making for a very disjunct season.

If the chipped tooth is the medical emergency, it's just another example of a big build up to nothing.

In the clips we saw of the upcoming episodes, it looked like a girl on the stretcher but who knows, they all end up with skinny little legs and thats all I could really see.

well we know its not Cirie then! haha

WHAT MEDICAL EMERGENCY??

We waited THREE weeks for this!

Although, if Terry gives away that immunity idol, he should be the medical emergency. PSYCHE CONSULT STAT!!

I agree with 'ya' Rejuvenated.......That would be the dumbest move on Terrys part. I can't

believe that he said that!!! Shane will pounce on the opportunity to try and get Terry voted off

so fast that he will be a just a vague memory to everyone.

Let me ask you something... If you knew you were safe and wouldn't going anywhere because you had the immunity necklace and the hiddle idol what would be the problem in giving it to someone else that might need it? Now mind you I know what happens in the game, and I am not saying this is it, but like this week he had both... Who knows it might be that way for a while...

i was flabbergasted when Austin came out and spilled his whole plan to everyone at tribal... what was he thinking!! he didnt get any brownie points for "trying to trick" them and then "coming clean" when nobody ever questioned him on that. :blink:

in fact... nick and terry also felt they also needed to be honest. if they want to go behind a bush and be "honest" fine.. but dont go doing it right in the middle of tribal!

as for terry and his 2 get out of free cards... i would think he would give that immunity idol to nick and save his ass... then doesnt the next person with the most votes automatically goes home? in this case it would have beeen shane.then the would still have the four of them there another few days to try swinging someone.

i am still waiting for my news station to cut in and show us the EMERGENCY!!! <_<

OH Fizzle I agree with you... He should have given it to Nick... I hate the fact Shane is still there... There has been this big debate going on as to who the F 9 were based on some information... The information was that there was this real tall skinny guy in the F 9... The debate was is it Nick or Aras... The best known spoiler said it was Aras and the least known one was saying it was Nick... Well now we know as the F 9 are there and Nick is gone... I can't believe we are at F 9 already... There was also a rumor about a very small man being in the F 9 and the debate was Shane and Bruce... Wonder what they are going to say now that both are still there... :lol:

Don't forget too that from the previews Terry is going to let it be known he has the hidden idol next week... How dumb is that?

Don't forget too that from the previews Terry is going to let it be known he has the hidden idol next week... How dumb is that?

I don't take the previews on face value. Unless Terry shows them the idol, they don't know if he is bluffing or not. The question then becomes "Why pretend to bluff if you really have the idol?".

I beleive Terry is extremely selfish in how he plays he game (that's OK, its just a game), he will sell out anyone if it gets him to the next round. He doesn't want to be forced to use it, he wants to hang on to it as long as possible. He knows they have to vote him off twice before the final 4, so he gets the play the game very differently than everyon else.

Personally I do not want Terry to win, so I do hope they eject him from the game ASAP.

That was my point fizzle, give nick the immunity, get rid of shane and you are up in numbers

Or Terry could have gotten down and let nick or austin win it instead of him, he didn't need it

Made sense to me HAHAHAHAH

I think Terry was over confident on getting one swing vote for Shane (Mr. Miyagi's vote), so he didn't have to play the idol card at this point. He gambled and lost, but it didn't cost him the idol, or revealing he had the idol, so he knew he will be around for at least two more tribal counsels no matter what. A lot of game left to be played, I think it was a smart gamble, but he clearly couldn't close the deal on one swing vote. If Dan were still in the game, Dan could have closed a deal to get one swing vote. Terry didn't see Dan's Honesty and loyality as a strength to his alliance, so Terry sold out Dan. As it turns out, they merge right after voting Dan out, so the reasons for evicting Dan (lack of physical strength) means Dan would have been less of a physical threat than the other two guys. After the merge, loyalty is what a player wants in his alliance over physical strength.

I don't take the previews on face value. Unless Terry shows them the idol, they don't know if he is bluffing or not. The question then becomes "Why pretend to bluff if you really have the idol?".

I beleive Terry is extremely selfish in how he plays he game (that's OK, its just a game), he will sell out anyone if it gets him to the next round. He doesn't want to be forced to use it, he wants to hang on to it as long as possible. He knows they have to vote him off twice before the final 4, so he gets the play the game very differently than everyon else.

Personally I do not want Terry to win, so I do hope they eject him from the game ASAP.

Of course I don't always believe what CBS tells us but this is one of the clues posted on CBS as a web clue this week...

Terry decides it's time to reveal the Idol to some castaways. How will the power of the Idol affect the game?

They would lead you to believe that Terry does indeed show the idol to at least some of the others...

I'm also surprised that Terry is going to go public with the idol. Didn't the previews show him talking with one of the females about it or am I confused?

If I were he, I'd be sharing the info only with Bruce, and maybe Sally. Since they were all at the island, they could keep the secret of having it, yet share it given signs of being voted off. And Terry would get his swing vote(s).

Revealing the idol is so stupid. Can't he see what will happen.

1. They know he has it.

2. He is voted out and is forced to show the idol (ok, someone gets sacrificed in the runner up vote)

3. He is voted out again the next Tribal and its bye bye Terry.

None of this makes a bit of sense.

As for giving the idol to Nick last night, why?

It might sound greedy to some, but it would have done nothing other than get Shane out a bit earlier and kept him off the jury. Terry and his little band of Survivors would still be toast.

He has to be selfish at this point if he has any hopes of staying in this. That means winning the individual immunity as much as he can.

It seemed clear from the beginning that whoever got the hidden idol was a marked man or woman. As soon as they are forced to show it, they are gone the very next chance anyone gets. The only way it would really be an advantage is to not have to use it til the very last moment.

I have to say this... I am happy with the F 4... It's a good group that I feel deserves to be in the F 4... If everyone knew right now who they were, but didn't know other details they would ask why for at least one of them, but it would all come to light in the next few episodes...

We've been waiting 3 long weeks, for this 'Medical Emergency that could take a player out of the game'. . . . . . WTF!!! If that was Bruces lips thing, thats ridicolous. Im tired of CBS and their fake promos!!!! Damn.

But i have to give it up to Casaya. My only hope, however it went down last night, that they stuck together, as a tribe, and kept the numbers. This tribe just blows me away. The most Disfunctionally Successful tribe in Survivor History. Never have i seen a tribe with such problems with each other, make it so far together. I guess when it comes to challenges, and team work, they become one unit but back at camp, they let it go, and hate each other. haha

I loved Cirie's and Shanes confessionals after Terry tried to get them on their side. Cirie said she wanted to laugh. "lemme ge back to you with that" she said to him .. .. lol. I dont blame terry for trying, but he had to know how ridicolous he sounds. Leaving a Strong Allanice of 6 to be garunteed5 and 6 place!?!?!?! Gimme a Break. And he told them they would have to worry about getting voted off for two week .. .. .. .. .Terry, i dont think they have that problem anyway!!!

Nick - I like what he said in his goodbye to the camera. Im reaslly not too disapointed he is gone. Really, he was just there, and wasnt anything more than somthing to look at. (hehe)

Austin - This dude just seems dumb to me. Id like to see him go next, cause we know it cant be terry. I really didnt like that praying thing last night. i had to FF through that part

Terry - Use the Idol already so they can vote you off. Im glad it didnt go down like this, but this is how i see it should have happened. . .. if terry really wanted to save his team (which i thnk he gives a less about, especially if you need to have double immunity) he should have #1-Not won the immunity, seeing as he already has one. He knows he is the first to go, so they let all 6 of Casyay vote for him, and the 4 La Mina s=voted for Shane. Terry whips out the Idol, and Shane goes home. and as long as Bruice would have flipped later, there are your numbers La Mina. But Terry is playing a personal game, even if he said its for the team.

Sally - Was Sally on Exile Island all episode?? lol I didnt see too much of her

Danielle & Courtney - Dont have too much to say about them this week. Like the loyality. I wanna be on Casaya

Aras - When the show first started, he was on notice, i didnt much like him, but i think hes one of my favorites now. He reminds me a lot of myself in some ways.

Shane - Ok. I am so glad Shane is on this season. I dont like him, but man is he fun to watch!!! Once he saw there was a merger, he was very Pro Team . . i love it.

Cirie - I Love you Cirie, FINAL TWO!!!!!! ( I Hope)

How funny was it when Casaya saw that La Mina was rowing ashore, and then INHALED the food they were eating .. .. all of them .. . I LOVE CASAYA!!!!!

Mike thank you for posting the web clues for next episode... And I am sorry if my saying I liked the F 4 was giving anything away... I don't see how it could, but if so I am sorry...

Agreed Rejuv... It is a long way off... I will keep my opinions to my self from now on... I haven't posted anything that would lead to the F4, only opinions on how the game is being played, but because some think it's biased I will just keep it to myself... :)

I have to say this... I am happy with the F 4... It's a good group that I feel deserves to be in the F 4... If everyone knew right now who they were, but didn't know other details they would ask why for at least one of them, but it would all come to light in the next few episodes...

OK, this is where I disagree with not giving hints, that screams Shane. Then again it could be a few others, so what it does is take away from the game and put the focus somewhere else. Thanks for agreeing not to post more semi-spoilers.

Archived