CONVICTION

ART VAN DELAY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
art, i think i like this show. i've not missed an episode yet, but i'm still in the decision phase of liking it or not. i don't care for nick potter, but i love the rest of the cast. i'm just afraid it won't take hold and they will take it off the air!

This show is okay. I've watched L&O since the pilot so I can never get enough lawyer shows. But there's something about the cast that gets under my skin. I wish they would stretch the storylines out a bit more. There's a typical lawyer smarminess that's great to counteract the "all DA's are saints" image that other shows push.

I like the character mix, but I hope they develop more dimensions...before it gets canned.

yes, francis, i agree they need to expand the characters. they don't go too far in depth with them. i also wish that they would get finn and the dude from Hawaii together. there's WAY too much sexual tension between them!

• 3 weeks later...

yup, they cancelled it. just like they are doing to a lot of good shows. I have come to the realization that from now on, i will not watch any of the new shows that come on... only to get hooked on them, then have them cancelled. pfffft!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why are they cancelling this show? i love it! the finale(which i thought was season, not series) was awesome! one of the best this year!!! DAMN THE MAN!!!! why must you take the good shows off and leave stupid ones on!?

scuba, i feel your pain. seems like a lot of great shows are being cancelled. I think they dont take into concideration that a lot of us DVR shows and watch them later. they dont count those that are DVRed so i think they are really messed up as far as ratings go.

shame on these networks. i hate them all! seems like the only network that is not cancelling a lot of great shows is cbs. they have so many great shows and they know it. if only the other networks could take a cue from them and NOT cancel every other show just because less than 10 mil watch them. (cause they dont cound DVRed watchers)

:angry::angry::angry:

I think NBC owns the title King of the Crap Mountain. But guess what?? Now we get two more seasons of the Apprentice and a Pirates of the Carribean Amazing Race-knock off.

Maybe if enough people watched it, next year we wil get to see another installment of "10.5 - So Long California".

Hopefully Court TV will pick up Conviction AND Law & Order Trial by Jury.

Archived