Paris Bennett

nebartist

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't like her since day 1 (unlike Kelli, who I liked in the original rounds) Can't sing but, she can perform... just not good enough imo. Shouldn't be in top 12. America thought differently... ugh

This is the very first performance of her's that I liked and I thought it was just amazing. Not the best but, she definately showed me she can put it all together with the right song. Great job Paris!

This is the very first performance of her's that I liked and I thought it was just amazing. Not the best but, she definately showed me she can put it all together with the right song. Great job Paris!

I liked it too until she started singing her answers to Ryan. I was waiting for spaz boy to come out with his harmonica and play with her

Yeah, that singing answers part annoyed me too!

No matter what she wears or how she does her hair, little Paris tends to look old fashioned.

Why even her family...her mother, aunts and granny look much more hip than she does, some with sleek straightened hair and another with cropped spiky hair.

yes, she does have just a little bit of an old fashioned look in the clothes (and hairs) she wears...and this is AFTER the stylist? but, nothing was as ick as that poorly fitting dress and gross out shoes they stuck kelli in

...and if I hear her baby-voice "thank yeeww" one more time.... :angry:

Actually, I will admit that her last performance was quite good and with her connections she'll probably do ok on her own, but she will definitely not be the next AI.

There is something about her that I'm warming up to more and more... she's not the best singer and she seems a bit over reheared so that it doesn't come off as natural but an "act" but, then again I really love her enthusiasm and I like watching her for some reason... can't put my finger on it yet.

There is something about her that I'm warming up to more and more... she's not the best singer and she seems a bit over reheared so that it doesn't come off as natural but an "act" but, then again I really love her enthusiasm and I like watching her for some reason... can't put my finger on it yet.

I agree with you CeCiMom...she definitely comes off over-rehearsed and her performances seem to be a little too "scripted", but she still is infectious because of her love for performing. I thought her last two performances were quite good and she'll probably go much farther...but not to the final 2.

best of the night by far

and try out for broadway.. . .. those forced facial expressions really get to me

kellie, katherine, elliot worst

a bit tone down but very good vocals

Didn't like it but, we've heard worse over the years. She was moving up my list, hope she turns it back around after tonight.

Archived