Taylor Hicks

nebartist

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is changing the channel disintereted enough?

He has the Internet following like Constantine had...I hope that means he lasts as long as Constantine

While Paula was crying last year, i was jumping for joy. Did you see the SNL sketch about that. Such good stuff

He's starting to get old (no pun intended). He "woos" too much, "I'm just happy to be here", too much... alright we get it. Actually, I don't get it. What don't I see in Taylor that the rest of the country sees? I like Taylor, but come on, America. Taylor Hicks is easy like Sunday mornin'.

He's not the best singer, not the best looking and he's got some awkward performance moves but, I LOVE THIS GUY!!! He just makes me fall in love with music even more than I already am... him and Chris are the only two that I can "hear" on the radio when they perform.... and I know I'd buy their cd's already. Hope he goes all the way to the end but, we'll have to wait and see if he can keep up with the gang that has better vocals.

He's not the best singer, not the best looking and he's got some awkward performance moves but, I LOVE THIS GUY!!! He just makes me fall in love with music even more than I already am... him and Chris are the only two that I can "hear" on the radio when they perform.... and I know I'd buy their cd's already. Hope he goes all the way to the end but, we'll have to wait and see if he can keep up with the gang that has better vocals.

I second that, CeCi! After hearing the crowd last night and reading all the chatter about him on the internet, I really think he'll be in the final two. Actually I think the final four singers last night will be the ones in the final four...no wait a minute there's Mandisa and Elliot too...ah well, at least Taylor, Katherine and Chris will be in the final three B)

Taylor's gonna love what Stevie said about him. About his voice coming from his spirit. It'll probably mean as much to him as winning American Idol would. He's 28, he probably knows more about Stevie and what he's meant than some of the young'uns.

I wonder what the judges would have said if they had seen Elvis for the first time lol. Considering Elvis' girations he probably would have been labelled spastic like a lot are trying to label Taylor. The one thing they can never take away from Taylor is that he is passionate about music. I love his originality of moves and his passion and I think he will be in the final two and maybe even win.

Absolutely, I guess the majority of fans here are too young to remember Elvis, even Tom Jones has some similar moves. Taylor is one of a kind, I think he's our winner. B)

taylor cool with me but sing wise i just not feeling him. this season seem to have alot of performers and few vocal greats. the guys are weak this year imho.

His performances seem to have depth to them. Yes, there are better vocalists, better dancers, more attractive guys. But there is something about him that struck me from the first second I heard him audition. I've never been so emotionally invested in an Idol contestant before. I want to listen to a CD by this guy NOW.

With that said. . . I also feel that Taylor Hicks might TRULY be the one contestant from all seasons who may benefit more if he DOES NOT WIN. I'm afraid they would try & commercialize him too much. We wouldn't get any of the real Taylor for years.

Archived