Lisa Tucker

nebartist

And what was that comment that Ryan made after he told Ace he was safe? Something about asking if they were surprised to be standing there, "especially Katherine?" He needs to think a little before he speaks. Must have made Lisa feel kinda bad, y'know?

And what was that comment that Ryan made after he told Ace he was safe? Something about asking if they were surprised to be standing there, "especially Katherine?" He needs to think a little before he speaks. Must have made Lisa feel kinda bad, y'know?

I noticed that too, I thought it was kinda rude!

LISA NOT ONE OF MY FAVORITES BUT SHE SHOULD HAVE STAYED LONGER THAN BUCKY AND ACE FOR SURE. LITTLE GAL HAS A LOT OF CLASS AND HANDELED HERSELF LIKE SUCH A MATURE LADY. I WOULD HAVE BEEN BLUBBERING ALL OVER MYSELF AND UNABLE TO SING AT 16.!!! :D:D

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Lisa Exits Idol Because of You

by Matt Webb Mitovich

060404insider2.jpg

Lisa Tucker, American Idol

Man, it was like seeing plucky li'l Lisa Simpson get ejected from a saxophone recital. On last week's American Idol, 16-year-old Lisa Tucker got the boot, all because of you, the voting public... and perhaps because of her song choice, Idol champ Kelly Clarkson's "Because of You."

"I was prepared for anything," Lisa told TVGuide.com the day after her send-off, "so I just took it in stride. I knew that I was going to be OK whether or not I was going home."

Throughout the competition, Lisa was often hit with the judging triad's critique that her song choices were "too old" for her teen self. Hearing that again and again, she admits, "was tough, but everyone is entitled to their opinions. They were just telling me what they think, and I respect that."

As for the somewhat daring decision to channel no less than Kelly Clarkson during "songs of the 21st century" week, Lisa explains, "I just wanted to do a really big, belty song." After considering tunes by Alicia Keyes and Gavin DeGraw

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

American Idol Finalist Lisa Tucker To Guest-Star On The O.C.

Orange County resident and AMERICAN IDOL finalist Lisa Tucker will guest-star on THE O.C. Thursday, April 27 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. In the episode, Tucker returns to Orange County just in time to attend Harbor School

Archived