Lisa Tucker

nebartist

i like her, and unlike paris, i dont think she has a housefull of people who SHOULD have some connections to get her a recording contract without taking the american idol rode to the radio

i like her, and unlike paris, i dont think she has a housefull of people who SHOULD have some connections to get her a recording contract without taking the american idol rode to the radio

She won Star Search. She has had plenty of opportunity to make it

I think what we're saying is that she's done the TV thing and had opportunities for some record label or producer to grab her up and they haven't for a reason. Maybe it's just her age and they were waiting for her to grow up before signing her... whatever the reason. Good vocals aren't the only thing she needs to have and imo she doesn't have it. I'm sure she will go far though... she can sing and there's lot's of support for her.

She won Star Search. She has had plenty of opportunity to make it

I thought Lisa was the second place finisher that year-----

Lisa, Paris-----the proving ground for these two starts now, when they have to sing different musical styles . Often young performers are at a disadvantage there simply because they haven't heard enough of a variety of music to really get a feel for it. For instance, they're doing Stevie Wonder next week----some of his songs are really tough from a vocal standpoint.

I think what we're saying is that she's done the TV thing and had opportunities for some record label or producer to grab her up and they haven't for a reason. Maybe it's just her age and they were waiting for her to grow up before signing her... whatever the reason. Good vocals aren't the only thing she needs to have and imo she doesn't have it. I'm sure she will go far though... she can sing and there's lot's of support for her.

exactly LOL

okay second, first... my point is she has had more exposure than Paris and just as much trianing.

She was middle of the road for me tonight. Decent vocals but, still same issues I've had all along with her. Then tonight I realized how much the "eyebrow" thingy look she does is irritating me... but, my hubby thinks she's fantastic and I think she's got time to wow me over because she can sing.

Geez, that was close. Neither Ace nor Lisa deserved to be in the bottom three tonight, imo.I think the voters were watching a different show. There are several contestants that don't have their voice. Ace didn't really do great last night, but Lisa was fine. And I don't know how you can blame it on her overall performances either. So Kevin was safe, Bucky was safe, and Ace and Lisa weren't??? :blink:

Lisa may not be a bad singer...but she seems tae church choir(ish) for me.No pizzaz or not striking.Mayhap she's just not current enough,aye?

I listen tae reggae,celtic,alternative,hard rock & she doona appeal tae me.Nice girl tho.

Totally undeserved for Lisa to be in the bottom three. I think there are a lot of people out there with bad hearing. jmo Maybe it's all that grunge music they have been listening to for years. lol

You know what I think...and I have to say I put myself in this catergory....I thought Lisa was sooo Safe that people and myself didnt even vote....and that almost cost her...I dont know if she will be the winner or not but I think a few people should leave before she does...I guess that was why I was so shocked!!!!

You know what I think...and I have to say I put myself in this catergory....I thought Lisa was sooo Safe that people and myself didnt even vote....and that almost cost her...I dont know if she will be the winner or not but I think a few people should leave before she does...I guess that was why I was so shocked!!!!

No..No!Yer shocked because ye got Shockalot tied tae yer bed!Let him go I say!Share!

:P

No..No!Yer shocked because ye got Shockalot tied tae yer bed!Let him go I say!Share!

:P

Oh, no----has there been a sighting? :lol:

I don't know what there is about Lisa, but she's not doing well on a couple of the polls that I keep track of. She's not connecting somehow. Bottom three last week. Her vocals are excellent, she's a nice girl, but there seems to be this disconnect-----I'm afraid it's gonna cost her in the near future. Too bad----I actually prefer her to Paris, but I think Paris will last longer.

For some reason Lisa seems to have lost her passion that she had when she started the competition. I think she may be in the bottom three this week.

yep she is the favorite to go this week

I totally forgot about her when voting for best and worst... don't know if that a good or bad thing. Obviously she's not connecting because I know she sings really good.

she pick the wrong singer song to screw up. kelly has lots of range which lisa failed to hit. bye ms.tucker stay in school and go to the prom

Lisa was voted off tonight. It wasn't unexpected, although there were 2 or 3 that probably should have gone before her.

But she left with a lot of class. And she handled being in the bottom three for the 3rd straight week with a lot of maturity for one so young. She has a nice voice, and the exposure she got on the show should prove valuable to her down the road. I wish her the best.

Archived