Kellie Pickler

nebartist

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im going to Charlotte tommorrow.........i wonder if i will run into any of the country-comin-to-town-folks walking round saying 'gud golly, we is just lil country folk from Albermarle North Carolina' over and over and over and over.................

if i do, i may have to commit Albermarleicide

Ok, even that "face" in her picture (above) looks fake. imo

Sorry to tell all of the Kelli haters this, but we're down to the final twelve, and we've gotta eliminate at least 3 or 4 people before Kelli is in any danger at all. After Kevin, Bucky, Melissa, and 1 or 2 others go, then Kelli will have to step it up. Until then, she's in no danger, imo. Most of the polls I've been following list her in the final 3 or 4.

And for everybody that is so sure that her perky naivete is all an act, it could be. But on the other hand, there's a very good chance that this little dum-dum isn't faking anything. She was raised by her grandparents in a little town in North Carolina that isn't even incorporated-----she's been pretty sheltered. And I'm still not sure if calamari is squid or octopus. And we all know how brilliant I am---- :lol::lol::lol:

Simon quoted on "ET" last night that he predicted the final 3 would be Chris, Taylor and Kelli. I don't understand his obsession with Kelli.

The cutesy act gets to me too. She remarked to the ET reporter that she couldn't always understand Simon. "He has an accent; I don't have an accent!" :huh:

The cutesy act gets to me too. She remarked to the ET reporter that she couldn't always understand Simon. "He has an accent; I don't have an accent!" :huh:
:lol: That made me spit my coffee <_<

Must be the blonde showing. (sorry to any blondes out there.) :)

She was raised by her grandparents in a little town in North Carolina that isn't even incorporated-----she's been pretty sheltered. And I'm still not sure if calamari is squid or octopus. And we all know how brilliant I am---- :lol::lol::lol:

Not that this has anything whatsoever to do with how Kellie Pickler sings..but Albemarle was incorporated in 1857.

http://www.ci.albemarle.nc.us/admin_city_manager.htm

I think she's cute and I like her - sort of refreshing. :)

I like her, too. I'd like to hope her naivete is simply that and not an act. If it is an act, then she's pretty good at it and should go farther than American Idol can take her. Coming from a difficult childhood she seems to be doing pretty well for herself, but there are wounds in that unpretentious soul so I'm wishing her well.

I suppose people are voting for her because of her sob story...nothing to do with her singing ability (or lack of) too bad

Never said I voted for her - I said I liked her and she's cute. She has a lot of talent but she is not an AI and is not in the same class as Mandisa or Katherine as far as ability. So what's too bad about that??

Never said I voted for her - I said I liked her and she's cute. She has a lot of talent but she is not an AI and is not in the same class as Mandisa or Katherine as far as ability. So what's too bad about that??

well i wasn't specificly talking about you. But AI showed that sob story for a reason. To get her votes.

She was horrible tonight but, she'll be around for a while... :rolleyes:

http://www.thesnaponline.com/local/local_s..._073132709.html

This explains why she was raised by her grandmother-----seems like her dad just spent 4 years in jail for beating up a cop. Now the Kellie-haters can make fun of her whole family. What fun! :lol:

By rights , if you were only going by Tuesday nights' performance, she should have been bottom three, and neither Lisa nor Ace deserved to be there, imo. As Simon said, it was probably her worst performance---but she has a lot of support out there, so I guess she could afford a bad night. Girl gotta step it up a notch or two next week, though-------

http://www.thesnaponline.com/local/local_s..._073132709.html

This explains why she was raised by her grandmother-----seems like her dad just spent 4 years in jail for beating up a cop. Now the Kellie-haters can make fun of her whole family. What fun! :lol:

By rights , if you were only going by Tuesday nights' performance, she should have been bottom three, and neither Lisa nor Ace deserved to be there, imo. As Simon said, it was probably her worst performance---but she has a lot of support out there, so I guess she could afford a bad night. Girl gotta step it up a notch or two next week, though-------

the last two or three weeks put Ace there

The truth about Kelly P. :lol: :

http://votefortheworst.com/pickler.html

good old Vote For The Worst--- :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure that some of that article was true. The rest was sourced from the famous "former friends" and "in-named sources", etc. Which is fine, I guess. They have to justify their position somehow. Just like that story represents part of "the truth behind Kellie", the link I posted two posts up represents another part. And that link was sourced pretty accurately throughout, with direct quotes from an interview with "daddy Dearest".

I doona care one way or another aboot personalities or private lives.I want someone tae get my attention & make want tae go by a CD!She doona do tha'.She's alri'.But far from terrific.Only AI person I've actually thought worth a damn was Bo.Hopeful Chris will be tae.Kellie will fall wayside.

3/21

Well, after a sub-par performance last week, Kellie was back and did really well tonight with the Patsy Kline song. She found something from the era that was in her comfort zone.

The only thing that's going to hurt Kellie is that she seems to be uncomfortable singing anything but country. That's gonna hurt her down the line-----unfamiliarity with a variety of genres.

Archived