Ace Young

nebartist

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SINGS LIKE A GIRL. KNOWS HE WILL MAKE IT FAR BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS ONLY NEEDS TO BE AVERAGE AND HE WILL WIN THE SHOW. NOT A GREAT SINGER BUT KNOWS HOW TO PLAY UP TO THE SINGLE/MARRIED FEMALES,. THE MALE VERSION OF KELLI

SINGS LIKE A GIRL. KNOWS HE WILL MAKE IT FAR BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS ONLY NEEDS TO BE AVERAGE AND HE WILL WIN THE SHOW. NOT A GREAT SINGER BUT KNOWS HOW TO PLAY UP TO THE SINGLE/MARRIED FEMALES,. THE MALE VERSION OF KELLI

he will get alot of the male votes too...YAY!

I'm definately in the minority on this one. I think Ace gets better each week, impresses me more and more. imo, he's the whole package... singer (range that a producer would drool over), nice tone, looks, stage presence... "it" factor. I realize he's not the BEST singer... especially control wise but, he's got the right stuff. Hope he does well (final four, at least.)

I'm with Cecimom on the subject of Ace. At first, I thought he was all flash but he's turned in quite a few performances that have impressed me.

Only thing I don't understand is why his favorite singer is Mel Torme. Mel Torme is really old school. Mel Torme died in 1999 (at the age of 74) and although very a very talented singer and songwriter, he doesn't seem the type of singer this young man would idolize.

I like his voice I think he sings really well.But he sucks when on stage.he needs to spice it up a lil.Maybe get naked or something.. :lol::blink: lol but seriously the guy seems kind of boring to me.If looks takes you far then he will be okay.

ACE ACE ACE i dont know what happend im not jumping off the bandwagon but why did you choose that horrible song. Daniel bedingfield? a song that makes peoples ears bleed. I think you sang it better then Daniel Bedingfield. But youre keeping from the theme of the week: Bad Song Choice that was one of the worst cacophonies ever. So as Heather Cox sang Mariah Carey and couldnt live up to it you sang Daniel Bedingfield and did. Oy Vay. But don't worry, I'll forgive you. I forgave George Michael for his bathroom incident and even his most recent drug possession. I'm a very forgiving person. Just don't do it again.

I liked Ace tonight... wasn't the best or the worst. Right in the middle but, I don't think he'll make it too far, unfortunatly there's a lot of "haters" out there... hahaha

I understand suds... I feel the same way about Kellie. I meant "haters" in jest... that's why I put the hahaha. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else, not intended.

Wow. Bottom three? Ace doesn't have the best voice, but he certainly doesn't deserve that-----and neither did Lisa. At least they're still in it.

Just because someone makes a comment that is not pro someone does not mean they are a hater. Just wanted to clarify I don't "HATE" anyone on the show, just prefer some over others. Hate is such a strong word.

Suds, anybody that reads your posts knows you're not a hater. And neither is CeCisMom.

But believe me, there are some serious haters on this forum. I just went off on two of them in another thread. Haven't had so much fun since----well----forever. :lol::lol::lol:

bucky, ace, kevin, kelli all four should go next week

I liked Ace's vocal's tonight and song choice... just wish he'd stop with the cheesy gestures and the "I'm too sexy for this song" looks... :D

Archived