I might be a little biased about this movie...

blahblahblah

I just had to rep....this movie is straigh A-T-L. JellyBean was in an area called Ben Hill....where I lived. This movie might not be an Oscar or Golden Globe but this movie will be cherished by alot of Dirty South Folks...ya dig?

http://www2.warnerbros.com/atl/

Holy Schnikies...I think I saw my house..well the one I claim is mine while I drive down Northside :P

I hope they play this on two drive-in screens over on Moreland!! If you're in the ATL, pay $6, bring your own "beverages" and "munchies" and enjoy 3 movies in the privacy of your own car.

If you see a blue Xterra with UT & USC represented...come over a say "hola!!" :D

AWWW HELLLL!!!! You did not say the drive in LOL....Starlight is the place to be.

I went to Ben Hill Elem....and I also went the the rec center for after school....I attempted to play on the basketball team...not such a good idea...im more of an artist. The rec center is still there much better I must say. The little convienent store that was right at the top of the hill (across for the fire station) is gone...now i think its a cleaners or bbq place. Ben Hill elementary is no more. They built a motel next to the school and alot of parents tried to protest it but it didnt happen so they took their kids out of the school. Its closed now. My mom still lives out there in the same house since we moved here...I still go over there atleast once a week.

Do ya'll remember that skating rink that had the dance room off to the left....it was over near cleveland ave. I used to go there alot too.....

Ok Francis...I will see you there....HOLAAAA!!! LOL :lol:

I went to Ben Hill Elem. too. They were behind an apartment complex right? I remember I had this 3rd grade teacher named Mrs Ackey...that's pretty much all I remember. Oh and I used to beat this girl up after school. I hope you weren't her.

I've been meaning to check out that drive in. I think you can get 2 movies for the price of one on some nights.

Chestnut Ridge is the name of the apartments. There was this one girl ...her name was Charity....of all names.....she used to bully me....My first grade teacher's name was Mrs. Beasley...I had to go to speech class because I talked with a northern accent ...i came down for NJ....noone could understand what I was saying LOL...did either of you go to bunche or therrell?

And at Starlight you can go in and pay for one movie and just stay for the next movie or drive to another screen. They wont know.....at least from what I know. :lol:

• 6 months later...

Archived