Survivor Schedule

morty

The Survivor Schedule

(Subject to change, rumors, innuendo, errors and, whatever....)

Thursday, March 9 8:00PM on CBS

Episode #6 : "Salvation and Desertion"

Special Night >> Wednesday, March 15 8:00PM on CBS

Episode #7 : "Survivor Exile Island... A Closer Look"

"Survivor Exile Island" Will not air on Thursday, March 16th due to March Madness College Basketball. NCAA Tournament, First Round: From Greensboro, N.C., Jacksonville, Fla., Salt Lake City or San Diego.

"Survivor Exile Island" Will not air on Thursday, March 23rd due to NCAA Tournament

New Episode:

Thursday, March 30 8:00PM on CBS

Episode #8 : TBA

Thanks Morty.

I passed the info along to a coworker and she went nuts...it is her turn to do the Survivor party for that week and she was very glad to know it was on a day earlier. :)

Thanks Morty.

I passed the info along to a coworker and she went nuts...it is her turn to do the Survivor party for that week and she was very glad to know it was on a day earlier. :)

Yeah, but that Wednesday show sounds like a clip show, I don't think anyone gets voted off.

-M

That crap is NOT okay. No survivor for two weeks (well really for three weeks)? BLECH! And double BLECH to friggin clip shows. I think they should show that NCAA crap on one of the MANY ESPN networks. No cable? Too bad -- if you wanna watch basketball, you should get it! Leave our network shows ALONE!

settle down Beavis

Well, Morty is right again! Three weeks before we have a new episode of Survivor. The two filler weeks don't really look like must see episodes but they sure did pump up that new one THREE weeks from now.

Complete with a medical emergency! I hope I don't forget the show exists in three weeks!

Grrr-- they do the WORST clip shows ever!! They are going to spend half the time recapping everything --- cuz anyone watching the clip show, wouldn't have been watching all the previous shows, right?!?!? :rolleyes:

I don't think I'll watch -- they seldom show anything that is actually new. It just ticks me off when they promote these shows, with 'never before seen ' clips, and 95% is the stuff we've already seen.

Blahh-- I'm skipping it.

Sorry guys -- but I like basketball! I just don't know why they had to suspend showing Survivor though. They've shown new episodes on Wednesdays before.

Instead of a clip show, I'd rather see audition tapes, or even 'behind the scenes' type of stuff. Like, where Probst stays, or maybe the camera crews reactions to things.

HA HA HA HA! I was so tired last night when I sat down to watch the show. They were showing clips of the earlier shows (I missed bits and pieces the first time because I was flipping back and forth between Survivor and Dancing With the Stars) and I sat there scratching my head wondering when the named one of the tribes "New Scene". It took me about half the show to realize they were the "never before shown" scenes. I guess I was concentrating too hard on trying to catch the stuff I missed earlier and didn't know new scenes from just stuff I missed in the original broadcast.

It's real early in the season to have a clip show. I don't know why CBS just doesn't shift the time slot those weeks to Wednesday's. They've got 2 new sitcoms there that aren't gonna get high ratings anyway. Why aren't network execs as smart as we are? :lol:

Archived