Reality Show Debut Schedule

Dade

Courtesy of: FOXREALITY, REALITY NEWS

Spring 2006 reality show debut schedule

March 3, 2006

by Andy Dehnart

We

I can never let unknowns stand in my way. I had to find out what they were about so here thery are...

Courtesy of: BET, COLLEGE HILL 3

About College Hill 3

By Tracy L. Scott, BET.com Staff Writer

Tune in Thursdays at 9pm ET/PT starting March 2

Toe-sucking, bikini baring, romantic serenades, Jacuzzi truth-or-dare and tirades highlight the first two episodes, airing back-to-back on Thursday, March 2, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT). From there, the action heats up.

Welcome to Virginia State University, home of the Trojans and home of "College Hill" season three. On March 2, BET's most popular reality series returns and introduces viewers to Will, Rodney, Ray, Deirdra, Bianca, Audrina, Arlando and Anya, the eight housemates who will keep you tuning in for this 13-week exploration into their lives and life at Petersburg's VSU.

Courtesy of: SPIKETV, PROS VS. JOES

Pro's vs. Joe's

About: Three regualr guys (the Joe's) compete against each other to win bragging rights and season tickets to the sports team of their choice. To win, each guy must each take on five of the world greatest athletes (the Pro's) in a vaiety of spoorts competitions/challenges. These are full force, full speed, competitions.-It's play to win on all sides, all the time. Whichever "Joe" does the best against the "Pros" by the end of the show-wins the competitions.

Pro's:

Jerry Rice-Football

Dennis Rodman-Basketball

Jim McMahon-Football

Bill Goldberg-Football/Pro Wrestling

Matt Williams-Baseball

Joe's:

Patrick Alston

Tom Courtad

Josh Lenn

Ameica's Next Top Model. I know about and Mortys has a thread on it.

Top Chef. I know about but for those that don't

Courtesy of:BRAVO, TOP CHEF

Bravo feeds the senses this March with "Top Chef," a new reality competition series celebrating the culinary arts with a fascinating window into the competitive, pressurized environment of world-class cookery and the restaurant business at the highest level. The ten-episode, one-hour series will feature twelve aspiring chefs who will put their culinary skills to the test for the chance to earn the prestigious title of "Top Chef."

Showcasing some of the brightest up-and-coming talent in the culinary world, the competing chefs hail from varied backgrounds including culinary graduates and students, personal celebrity chefs, a Sous Chef, a line cook, a nutritionist, a Tournant Chef, and a self-taught mother of three. But what they all share is a passion for the culture, preparation and service of gourmet cuisine.

Courtesy of: LIFETIMETV.COM

Cheerleader Nation

A real-live mother-daughter drama of blood, sweat, and cheers. Premieres Sunday March 12 at 10pm/9c on Lifetime.

Face the Family

Nothing stands in the way of true love

Archived