Exile Island: Week 6

mikede

Disunity among one tribe results in no sleep for the group, as one Survivor's continous outburts lasts throughout the night.

A Strong Tribe is Weakening fromthe lack of food and water, but finds strength in relationships they are forming on the island. Will this be enough to win the next challenge?

For One Castaway, being sent to Exile Island is a blessing and not a curse.

Having an Alliance doesnt always guarntee safety, as a twist in the game leaves one tribe with a big decision to make and places one Survivors fate in the h.ands of another.

Predictions??

Disunity among one tribe results in no sleep for the group, as one Survivor's continous outburts lasts throughout the night.

Obviously Casaya

A Strong Tribe is Weakening fromthe lack of food and water, but finds strength in relationships they are forming on the island. Will this be enough to win the next challenge?

Obviously La Mina

For One Castaway, being sent to Exile Island is a blessing and not a curse.

Obviously Aras

Having an Alliance doesnt always guarntee safety, as a twist in the game leaves one tribe with a big decision to make and places one Survivors fate in the h.ands of another.

No Clue, sounds like fun as long as it doesnt negitivly effect Cirie

I get so pumped watching Survivor. Well i get pumped watching the people i root for do well.

And before i get into anything, didnt last week previews say it would be a tribal council like never before? Um, wasnt so great. I thought at least the immunity idol was gonna get used.

Its always a big deal when a challenge is both Reward and Immunity, and i knew Casaya had to win it. 1, solely for preview las week. i figured that Casaya won, they would send Sally to Exile, and Terry would have to use the Idol. Well Casaya DID win, Casaya DID send Sally to Exile, but part 3 of my prediction was incorrect. It was a fun challenge. Cirie is doing so awesome in this game, im just hopin she isnt the one to get boated off for medical reason next week.

One of the funnest moments of the night was Shane and him getting to smoke cigarettes. I guess 15 days of not smoking isnt enough to make him quit. But he's crazy, and i think after 50 days of not being able to smoke he would go right back to it.

I am glad Dan is gone. The music they played at Tribal was ridicolous, why were they trying to play that up? I was like, OK, did Terry Give Dan the Idol, is Dan about to use it, whats that in his hands, but, he just got his torch extinguished, and went on his way as they do in every tribal council. i dont get it.

I just wanted them to give Terry the votes so he can get rid of that damn immunity idol.

3 damn weeks till the next new episode. So that mean, the last week of March will rock!!!

• 2 weeks later...

im loving exile island! Whats not to love about this season with shane spazzing out on courtney sally sticking around and cire laughing at evreything and evreyone. I have to say Cirie is one of the funniest survivors ive seen in a while. She loves the game and loves it when conflict breaks out. The brilliance of cirie is that she is never at the center of conflict and that puts her in a excellent position in the game. I have a seeking suspicion shes not going to win but i will be apalled if she dosnt make the final 4 i hope she can dethrone terry once the merge happens but untill then her tribe has bigger fish to fry

Archived