Kendra Todd

montel300x150.jpg

Friday, March 3

"The Friday Show" with "The Apprentice: Season Three" winner Kendra Todd

On this week's "Friday Show," Montel's guest co-host for the hour is the first female winner of NBC's "The Apprentice: Season Three," Kendra Todd. Aside from working as Donald Trump's apprentice, Kendra is a successful real estate agent and marketing entrepreneur. We'll hear about what projects she's currently involved in.

On today's show, Montel and Kendra will talk to a woman who recently survived a brush with death when her car plunged into a canal. We'll reunite her with the couple who saved her life. We'll meet a single mother on welfare who found a bag filled with over $40,000 dollars just lying on the street, and you won't believe what she did with the money.

We'll also meet a New York Post columnist who recently wrote a book to help women better understand their men. And, Kendra will discuss her new book, "Risk & Grow Rich," which will be going on sale April 11th, 2006. Plus, we'll see footage from Montel's recent trip to the winter Olympics in Torino, Italy! As always, we'll reveal the winner of the "question of the week."

squbluex.gifsquprplx.gifsqubluex.gif

(guests may be subject to last minute changes)

I thought so too. If she's relying on her personality to sell her new book, she'll be disappointed. I'm hoping it was just that she was out of her element and perhaps a little nervous. I expected a little more from her hour with Montel. Live and learn.

Archived