• Ace Young
    • Gedeon McKinney
    • Kevin Covais
    • Jose "Sway" Penala
    • Will Makar
    • Bucky Covington
    • David Radford
    • Chris Daughtry

I voted for Chris as BEST. (I really liked Will, Gedeon, Elliot, Ace and Taylor this week too.)

Kevin as WORST. I'm not really sure why he's there at all. I understand that there is something weirdly charming about him but, he isn't that great of a singer and he's just too awkward to look at imo. Same thing with Bucky... the first part of his song was really good and I like a raspy rocker sound but, you need to be able to sing and do that at the same time, if that makes sense. Bucky just can't hold a tune when he goes "rocker" and the mouth is sooo messed up it's hard to watch him sing.

Chris was hands down the best, and Elliot was close behind.

Sorry to all you Ace lovers, but he was not good at all last night. He was bad, the only thing he had going for him was the cutness factor and his security blanket. I dont know what paula and randy watch, but they piss me off. Thank God for Simon.

I also wish i liked Gideon. He is good singer if your not looking at him, but everytime i catch a glance, i want to scream, he just freaks me out. I think its the smile. And when he talks, i dont know, hes not for me.

The rest i forgot about.

Couldnt tell you who i predict to go home, no clue, it could be anyone.

(will is so cute)

Chris was hands down the best, and Elliot was close behind.

Sorry to all you Ace lovers, but he was not good at all last night. He was bad, the only thing he had going for him was the cutness factor and his security blanket. I dont know what paula and randy watch, but they piss me off. Thank God for Simon.

I also wish i liked Gideon. He is good singer if your not looking at him, but everytime i catch a glance, i want to scream, he just freaks me out. I think its the smile. And when he talks, i dont know, hes not for me.

The rest i forgot about.

Couldnt tell you who i predict to go home, no clue, it could be anyone.

(will is so cute)

I like Ace but, not over some others... and it's not just his looks but, I'm sure that's some of it. I totally agree about Gedeon... but, last night I thought he pulled back on the obnoxious smile and facial expressions during his performance and his vocals were outstanding so I like him last night for the first time. But, before and after the performance... I just can't look at him either. The only real disagreement I had with the judges last night was Will. I love his singing and he's cute to boot. I hope he gets over some of the nervousness soon because it will hurt him if he doesn't get some confidence in how he sings (I think he knows he's cute... lol)

I guess I'll predict Sway, Bucky and Brenna, Heather to be booted tonight.

Anybody else shocked that Patrick got the boot last week? I wonder if Bucky may be this week's Patrick even though he's not the worst singer there :(

And Brenna's so annoying, but people seem to like annoying contestants - anybody remember that Mikalah girl from last year who sounded like Fran Dresher when she talked? It'll suck if she makes the top 12 and gets to be on the Idol CD because that would mean she'd have made it in place of somebody else who could really sing - boo!

there are still too many damn people to be voted off on this show, so i dont remember who's who yet,

but i remember sway and thought he sucked, much as he did last week too........but a lot of em sucked

and that gray headed guy's contortionism is getting on my nerves

i like the bald rocker guy ok, but i said that about bo last year......and grew old and boring pretty quick for me

I guess I'll predict Sway, Bucky and Brenna, Heather to be booted tonight.

3 out of 4 isn't bad. :)

I thought Kevin did a GREAT job and I don't care for Sway but thought he did good. Glad to see David and Brenna finally gone.

Next week I'd like to see hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can't think of anyone left that I'd like to see gone. Maybe Will and Kevin, I think Kevin is good, but not as good as the rest. Same with Will and Elliot and Ace, good singers, but not the best of the rest.

Archived