Unan1mous

nursie

It does look like a pretty interesting show. But dayum....if you cant compete for the money and still have to stay down there....I would be the only one voting different. Just to piss people off LOL

As far as the jury....yeah your right...LOL that is true. Jury is nooo fun. :angry:

Courtesy of: FOX BROADCASTING, UNAN1MOUS

UNAN1MOUS

A dynamic hybrid of unscripted drama and competition

From the producers of

I think that this might be my new addiction until BB starts....for some reason I like the fact the people are locked in somewhere with each other and cant leave AT ALL!!! LOL....no tv, radio, cell phone, etc....I cant wait.

• 2 weeks later...
I think that this might be my new addiction until BB starts....for some reason I like the fact the people are locked in somewhere with each other and cant leave AT ALL!!! LOL....no tv, radio, cell phone, etc....I cant wait.

I agree. The previews tonight during AI have really gotten me excited about this show. :)

There is a bit of tug of war going on with me....

On one hand I would let it get down to zero...you know they are getting something just for being on the show everyweek...just like other reality shows....so if it gets to zero then THAT would make good tv...I would be like DAAAAYUMMMMM ya'll tricks didnt get nothin' HAHA

But then on the other hand I would vote for anyone who would hook me up with my bills, a blue and white GSX-R and nice little roadster....and a cute little shelter dog

But then on the other hand....I proabably wouldnt vote for any of the pretty people like that guy on the commercials...he seems like a prick....

But then on the other hand....I would have to really make up a good story for people to vote for ME!!!

But then on the other hand.....ummmm how many hands was that :rolleyes:

It's not every minute... it's every second... the money goes down.

I thought it was pretty entertaining.

I can't stand the minister bitch. God I wanted to punch her lights out. GOD she was just unbearable.... bashing on someone b/c of their sexual preference.. and then what do we find out about her? Yes folks... she and her husband apparently filed for bankruptcy when in fact together they were worth 100k... yeah! Way to serve Jesus, God there!! :rolleyes:

I hope they decide that her secret was the worst.... b/c well... it was.

You can be in a mental hospital for a number of reasons... and that firearms one.. or ammo or whtever isn't all that bad either.

Oh my god, I'd have gone insane already if I was on that show. Being stuck with people you don't know and probably are not going to like is bad enough. . . but being underground with no windows makes it much, much worse. It would be easier for me to do Survivor than this show.

I have no problem if someone is bigotted or narrow-minded if they are at least true to themselves. If that's what you are, so be it. But this woman is a big phony. She's the one who said she doesn't care about money yet she declares bankruptcy even though her income is $100,000??? She acts so morally superior but her secret proves she's just a sleaze. That's what I can't stand about her. I do hope she leaves.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

Unanimous

This show started off like a bad joke. Nine stereotypes walk into a bunker

Note to whoever said they should make a deal to share the winnings. . .

Survivor, Big Brother and other shows with a cash award have rules that stipulate you cannot share the winnings. They have to have things like this in place or else the show/game would not be competitive or interesting.

At one point while I was watching the show, I actually had to stick my head out my window and breathe in some fresh air. I was getting a panic attack just watching. I could never be locked underground with no windows.

I agree with you both Pall and Suds...Im sure the people who run the show wont let the people with the Mental Institution and Live Ammo person shoot anyone or go postal acting crazy...I mean if they did let that happen THAT WOULD BE CRAZY!!! now thats TV...But the preacher lady...COME ON!!!! To be stuck in there with her IS "NOT HEAVEN". I wouldnt vote for her either. If money is the root of all evil then why is she on the show? I mean really? To show herself as a "good" or "real" christian...well that didnt turn out so wellll...and that was just the first episode!!!!!...

Survivor, Big Brother and other shows with a cash award have rules that stipulate you cannot share the winnings. They have to have things like this in place or else the show/game would not be competitive or interesting.

Ok I said i would vote for them if they HOOKED me up. Not share. Just like "The Friendship" from BB....whatsherface bought things for some people in the house...thats all I'm asking!!!!

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Unan1mous does better post-Idol than any show since The Swan

FOX

Courtesy of: FOXREALITY.COM

Unan1mous Contestant Lies About Having Cancer

March 23, 2006

by Joe Reality

jonathan_cancer.jpg

Not since Jonny Fairplay lied about his grandmother being dead on Survivor has there been a more outrageous lie told on a reality TV show than the one told on the premiere episode of Unan1mous. Nine contestants are locked in a bunker to compete for a $1.5 million prize. Host J.D. Roth tells the contestants that only one of them will get the money and that the group has to make a unanimous decision on who it will be. J.D. Roth also warns the group that if any one of them leaves the bunker before a unanimous decision is reached then the money will instantly be cut in half.

The first argument breaks out between Kelly, a minister, and Jameson, a gay activist. Kelly tells the group that the Bible means

At one point while I was watching the show, I actually had to stick my head out my window and breathe in some fresh air. I was getting a panic attack just watching. I could never be locked underground with no windows.

interesting because i know that Tina from Survivor bought Colby a harley when she won the mil and he came in 2nd place....and found that strange as you are correct that they sign something that they cannot share in the money.

clearly all of the contestant are hire actors. never once has i seen just lame attempts at acting

interesting because i know that Tina from Survivor bought Colby a harley when she won the mil and he came in 2nd place....and found that strange as you are correct that they sign something that they cannot share in the money.

Didn't Rosie O'Donnel buy Colby a Harley because Tina couldn't?

----

It's not hard to see why that crazy guy ended up in the mental ward

this show is to predictable. from the moments the votes were cast i knew jonathan wouldnt vote with the group. i see johathan winning. this show is very stagey and lame . i dont get how people would so freely give steve 1,500,000 that isnt american like.

I actually really enjoy this show.

Every single one of the contestants are always on edge. It's really weird and so interesting to watch. It's like BB but with a bit more crazy.

I can not wait for Kelly to leave. Freakin hypocritical bitch. GOD I can't stand her and I have no idea how such a nasty person could ever have anyone want to listen to her preach about anything.

Lieing sack of good for nothing @*(!)*!!!!!

Wow this show is so bad on so many levels I'm not sure where to begin. First off, to me this show seems to have a Joe Schmo feel to it. I get the feeling and I agree with those posters that believe most of the people are actors and maybe a few of them are "real" people and in the end they say HA HA here's the money for letting us *@#* with you. Just seems too many bad reality tv stereotypes on just one show.

Second it just seem too quick for them to just give the money up to Steve so fast. To me that really seems like it would be staged. I know his sappy story how he's not in it for himself but for his "babies and my wife" just doesn't click why they want to give up so quickly. I know I would at least try for ahile to win the money.

And those deep dark secrets to be revealed. Who would ever reveal a deep dark secret on TV to embarrass themselves to the ultimate shame. That seems far fetched.

Maybe they're real people, and if they are, wow than TV reality has sunk to a new low IMO. This show sucks.

What's wrong with these people?? They decide to take the money away from the crazy guy who spent time in a mental hospital but make him stay underground and play the game with them. Yeah, piss off the psycho. That's just effin' brilliant.

The show has an OK concept, but it just moves to slow. And there seems to be a commercial break every 4 mins.

I also agree that it was so obvious that the prostate dude would vote differently.

And that one reverend lady, why is she asking them if she can go? I'd just walk out. If I'm not getting the money, what do I care?

Archived