Episode 2.18: Everybody Says Don't

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 2.18: Title Unknown

Airdate: March/April 2006

• 02/20 - One couple visits a strip club. A man meets a few people in a bar, one at a time. He gives them coffee when they say they need a drink. One of the men looks for a housewife in another bar. A Wisteria Lane couple is visiting a pregnant woman in the hospital. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Title now is.......

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 2.18: Everybody Says Don't

Airdate: April 2006

• 02/20 - One couple visits a strip club. A man meets a few people in a bar, one at a time. He gives them coffee when they say they need a drink. One of the men looks for a housewife in another bar. A Wisteria Lane couple is visiting a pregnant woman in the hospital. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 03/21 - Guest starring are Harriet Sansom Harris as Felicia Tilman, Jay Harrington as Dr. Ron, Eddie McClintock as Frank, Nichole Hiltz as Libby Collins, Bruce Jarchow as Mr. Bormanis, Lee Tergesen as Peter McMillian, John Kapelos as Eugene Beale, Diane Delano as Donna, Carol Mansell as Pat, Roxana Brusso as maternity nurse and Jennifer Lyons as the stripper. Source: ABC
source - spoilerfix.com

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

Desperate Housewives

Tonight's episode was entitled "Everybody Says Don't" but the song title that came to mind during Lynette's deposition was "That's What Friends Are For." Definitely my favorite scene. How great that Lynette went to bat for her friend Bree, lying under oath, but doing it because she knew Andrew was an even bigger liar. Best line was Lynette's, after Andrew's lawyer asked her "Do I need to remind you about the potential consequences of perjury?" Loved that she said "No, you don't. In fact, I hate liars," as she turned and glared at Andrew. Felicity Huffman just keeps showcasing exactly why she got all those acting nominations and awards. But the other person who deserves just as many accolades is Marcia Cross. Love her! I knew it was an act of desperation when she went to that bar and got drunk

Archived