Exile Island: Week 5

Yana

CBS Website Clues

Winning the Reward Challenge ends up being a raw deal for one tribe.

A couple of Survivors secretly bond when they selfishly share one of the Reward prizes and anger their fellow Tribemates.

Two Survivors fall ill, keeping them up all night and leaving them drained right before the Immunity Challenge. Can these two strong players pull through, or will they bring their tribe down?

It's a long afternoon for one tribe as chaos and confusion hampers the decision of who to vote off. Will an alliance stick or fall apart?

We know that Nick and Austin get sick from the previews

Could the last one be talking about the alliance between Shane, Aras, Danni, and Courtany?

It's a long afternoon for one tribe as chaos and confusion hampers the decision of who to vote off. Will an alliance stick or fall apart?

I'm hoping CBS' referring to the Terry, Austin, Dan, Nick alliance. If two of the young bull's are really ill they may be more of a liability than little Sally...especially if she comes off very strong in the challenge.

side note...

Why am I so gung-ho on LaMina going down? IS it because they appear to be sooo strong. Is it because they sent Bruce away? Or is it Dan and Terry's little "we served our country and they didn't" bond from the first episode, which didn't include my beloved Bruce? :angry:

I don't know...but I hope they go down and the crazies over at Cassaya keep winning.

oh wait...maybe Cassaya just reminds me of my family... :rolleyes:

CBS Website Clues

1. Winning the Reward Challenge ends up being a raw deal for one tribe.

Title of Episode 5 is "For Cod's Sake" - So we can assume it is probably raw fish...

2. A couple of Survivors secretly bond when they selfishly share one of the Reward prizes and anger their fellow Tribemates.

Nick and Austin ???

3. Two Survivors fall ill, keeping them up all night and leaving them drained right before the Immunity Challenge. Can these two strong players pull through, or will they bring their tribe down?

Nick and Austin are shown as sick from the previews...

Unfortunately, 1., 2., & 3. sound too much alike so I am sure there is some trick!!!...

4. It's a long afternoon for one tribe as chaos and confusion hampers the decision of who to vote off. Will an alliance stick or fall apart?

Still thinking about this one...

First off, I Love how these two tribes are so evenly matched when it comes to these challenges. They really keep it close and nailbiting, and thats why you never know whos going to win.

Im going to start off with my #1 Favorite - Cirie. This is my GIRL! Smartest player on the show right now. She has gotten herslef out of being the next vote out by being strong at the challenges, and quiet at camp. I never see weakness or mistake from her in any challenge. As Jeff said last night, 'Great Catch By Cirie!!' What i noticed was very smart of her is hanging around the 'alliance' quietly, putting her two cents in, but not making the decision, just supporting any decision that does not involve her name. Man, im so glad she got passed the second vote out of Casata. And they needed those 2 or 3 immunities in a row so she could build that buffer. If Casaya would have lost the week after the voted out melinda, we would not see cirie here anymore.

As for Bobby, doing stupid stupid things and bad behavior at camp was his downfall. I knew he was going down a short path to being voted out withthat move.

Shane had to make that vote for Aras. He didnt want to go back on that stupid handshake promise swear he did with Bobby, so it wasnt blatently obvious to him that Shane lied. He voted that was just so he could say no he didnt lie to bobby.

But, during the end of the show, when they revealed who voted for who, it was the three ladies who voted bobby out. They have taken control of Casaya, and i think we'll see more of that next week. Hopefully they dont loose another immunit

Archived