• Sway
    • Chris
    • Kevin
    • Gedeon
    • elliott
    • Bobby
    • Ace
    • Taylor

I think Paula is right... they need to make room in the top 12 for more guys. I thought they waaay outdid the ladies. imo... top six girls will be easy... top six guys will be difficult.

My fav's tonight were Ace, Chris, Elliot, Taylor and Will.

I only voted for Chris, Elliot, Will, and Ace. Taylor did good, but hasnt wowed me yet. Everyone else can go

Sometimes i think Paula and Randy are watching somethign else. I agree with Simon almost 100% of the time

I only voted for Chris, Elliot, Will, and Ace. Taylor did good, but hasnt wowed me yet. Everyone else can go

Sometimes i think Paula and Randy are watching somethign else. I agree with Simon almost 100% of the time

I usually agree with Simon too, but not about Elliot last night. Sometimes I think Simon is honest in his comments until it's pimping time.

I like Paula and all, but she needs to learn some tact. Don't ONLY give standing O's to maybe six out of 24 contestants. And her comment last night "can we have more then six guys" yeah that was something nice to say in front of all the girls. She's done it before and I think she needs to learn a lesson in tact BIG time!

I chose Chris as the best up there, and Ace was good, but IMO you can't just vote on people who are easy on the eyes.

The top six should probably be Ace Young, Taylor Hicks, Will Makar, Elliot Yamin, Kevin Covais, An d either Chris Daughtry or Sway Penala. I know there's a lot of support for Chris out there, and the judges were digging him last night also. Fot some reason he didn't really impress me. As Randy would say, "Yeah, it was just ok for me, dude, just ok, dude, y'know?"

Either way, the two eliminated first should be Bobby the Copacabana guy and Patrick Radford.But I think Patrick will stay because he has a lot of support in the same way that John Stevens did, and John stuck around forever. But he should be bounced for being stupid enough to try to "croon" a Queen song. Freddie was turning over in his grave.

he should be bounced for being stupid enough to try to "croon" a Queen song. Freddie was turning over in his grave.

Hear Hear!

In all honesty "crooners" really do nothing for me, no matter what they sing....

I would not even accept a crooner CD if it was given to me for nothing!

I think Paula is right... they need to make room in the top 12 for more guys. I thought they waaay outdid the ladies. imo... top six girls will be easy... top six guys will be difficult.

Really, can I ask what is was that impressed you so much with the guys? I found some of them were great, and definitley deserve to be there, but I felt that the more of the girls outdid the guys. I watched both episodes with a friend and we both agreed the girls were better so I am curious what it was about the guys that made you like them better? For me I just think some of the girls did amazing, I guess I just enjoyed their voices more than the guys, jmo.

I guess because I clearly liked 6 of the guys and thought that 2 of them could, maybe, possibly have potential.

For the ladies... I only liked 3 and thought that 5 of them were "ok" (maybe, possibly have potential.)

It is 8 from each side but, since I had twice as many men in my "really like" list as the women... I guess that's why I thought the men outdid the women.

Granted this is just after the first round... and I often change my favorites around until we are down to final 12 but, so far I just see the men as much stronger vocally and their performances better.

I guess because I clearly liked 6 of the guys and thought that 2 of them could, maybe, possibly have potential.

For the ladies... I only liked 3 and thought that 5 of them were "ok" (maybe, possibly have potential.)

It is 8 from each side but, since I had twice as many men in my "really like" list as the women... I guess that's why I thought the men outdid the women.

Granted this is just after the first round... and I often change my favorites around until we are down to final 12 but, so far I just see the men as much stronger vocally and their performances better.

Great answer, its funny because my respnse is basically the same but reversed, for some reason I just perfered the girls, but like you said it is only the first round, so most likely my fav's will change too!

My favs tonight were Chris, Ace, Taylor and Elliott. Didn't really care for the rest of them.

I agree totally,

OHHHH Chris is totally HOT!!! he can sing mary had a little lamb for all I care....I am sure it would sound just as good...Ace...Yes Very nice voice and eye candy too :lol:

I think Ace could have the making love the the camer puke factor that Constintino had..only difference Ace can sing

Simon or Randy referenced that, but they didnt use Constintine's name. Man i didnt like him

Archived