Exile Island: Week 4

Yana

The name of the episode is Starvation and Lunacy...

In a surprising turn of events, a banished Survivor thrives on Exile Island, leaving the tribe back at camp struggling for food and fire.

The excitement over winning a Reward Challenge immediately causes a stir within one camp, as a tribemate contaminates a prized possession.

Constant bickering between tribemates leaves one Survivor regretting an alliance with a bunch of lunatics.

After the previous Tribal Council, one Survivor begins to worry. Will valiant effort and a competitive nature be enough to keep this castaway in the game?

So what does everyone think?

I have keep away from the spoilers for this episode so far and I am going to take a few guesses here

1. I think maybe Terry or Dan here... These two should have some kind of survival training... I am thinking Terry more so than Dan really... I can just see Terry talking to the rest of them telling them EI really isn't bad at all and smiling that smile of his...

2. I think might be Shane... This dude is on the edge already and is fighting with anyone and everyone that looks at him wrong... I think that the statement "The excitement over winning a Reward Challenge" tells us that Casaya wins reward... They haven't won a reward challenge yet...

3. I think might be Aras... He's already said he was in an alliance with some crazy people... Or it could be Shane as he's already refered to some of them as lunatics...

4. For some reason I believe this to be Sally... I think that maybe with Misty going this week, Sally is going to fell like she is the one on the outside looking in...

Starvation and Lunacy...

In a surprising turn of events, a banished Survivor thrives on Exile Island, leaving the tribe back at camp struggling for food and fire.

1. I think maybe Terry ... He definitely would have some kind of survival training...

The excitement over winning a Reward Challenge immediately causes a stir within one camp, as a tribemate contaminates a prized possession.

2. I think might be Shane... Shaky Shane could contaminate anything he touched at this poinit... If they did finally win a Reward Challenge, he would be sure to place some sort of crazy claim to it!!!...

Constant bickering between tribemates leaves one Survivor regretting an alliance with a bunch of lunatics.

3. I also think Aras... may be regretting his alliance with some crazy people... Shane bickers with everyone...

After the previous Tribal Council, one Survivor begins to worry. Will valiant effort and a competitive nature be enough to keep this castaway in the game?

4. I believe this to be Ruth Marie... Misty was smart and athletic, so Ruth Marie and Sally are both going to feel insecure...

Starvation and Lunacy...

1. I also guess it's Terry, but I'd think Dan could keep the fire and food going while he was gone.

2. At first glance, it's gotta be Shane, but is the "stir" because of winning the RC or the contamination???

3. I also think Aras, but could be Courtney.

4. I think this might be Sally and that she's feeling betrayed by Nick & Austin.

Man, Another awesome episode!!! Im really rooting for Casaya, i found my self jumping off the couch on the final seconds of the immunity challenge cheering for Casaya. Honestly, i didnt think they'd pull off both challenges. I guess this team isnt as underdog as first thought.

Shane is starting to impress me a little more. He's still crazy, but making good contributions to this tribe.

Cirie couldnt be in a better spot i think. I LOVE this girl, my absolute favorite (and not just because im in love with black women) I love how she is just at camp, watching the 'alliance' argue within themselves, while doing her part to help out around camp, and contributing to the challenges.

Aras is Off Notice with me now. Week 2 he pissed me off, but i think he's made up for it. Besices being nice to look at, he doing a decent job. Even with his little speech to the tribe about camp responsibility didnt bother me too much. Id be pissed to if there were no fire while ive been hunting for food, while these people are just laying around. My feelings are still mixed with Courtney.

Bobby and Danielle are not even there it seems like. Bobby does nothing but lay in camp and take dumps in the woodshed. Hes good with the challenges, but i think his camp attitude would piss me off a bit.

As For LaMina - - - - -

FINALLY, FINALLY, these people stopped playing the end game in the forst 10 days! The move last week was dumb, getting rid of misty. Ruth Marie was the obvious choice for the past two weeks, and at least this time it was the right move. Sally is a billion times stronger than Ruth Marie, and she seems to be there a little more mentally also.

Kudos to Austin for switching Terry mind. Great move. Nick was iffy about it, he is too busy trying to be Mr Morals, rather than thinking of the game and winning challenges, but he ended up voting Ruth Marie anyway.

Dan, Dumb, Dumb move making a promise to ruth marie. Are you blind, does your old age and pale skin cloud your judgment?? Cant you see that Sally is who you ned?!?! And what the hell made him think that Sally would flip on them so quickly?? Just because she is a young girl, and ruth marie is older? I dont like that at all.

Archived