Episode 2.17: Lockdown (Locke-Centric)

Jem

Is it possible that the reason for the shut down (that pinned Locke's legs) is because of the food/supply drop off? Maybe the map is used to show them how to get to the supplies???

Bingo, CeCiMom!! I just read on a spoiler site that if you look at the map, bottom right hand corner, you'll see that it says "Activity minimal during lockdown and restocking procedures". The consensus is that the recent "lockdown" was enacted just before the supplies drop-off so that the plane would not encounter "interference" causing it to crash (something to do with the magnetism theory?). This would further the thought that someone is in control of who crashes on the island and who doesn't.

Isn't this maddening and fun at the same time? B)

so if a plane dropped something off...how come no one saw it? Maybe the wrecked balloon had something to do with a supply drop.

And by the way...WHY HASN'T KATE TOLD ANYONE ABOUT THE #$% BEARD AND CLOTHES!!!! :angry: Speak up woman, for once, you have something important to say!!

WOW- awesome! I'm so glad someone else has this much time on their hands!

WOW- awesome! I'm so glad someone else has this much time on their hands!

Yeah, no kidding. I don't feel like an over-active nerd, now.

I'm wondering, we now know of 3 hatches. The main hatch which is the SWAN hatch, could the STAFF hatch be where they took Claire (the staff symbol lools liek the caduceus symbol. Could the hatch that's scratched out by the one the talies found? There didn't seem to be much in there (except an eye and missing tape, 2 things that weren't suppose to be found).

Do you think the "Back Rock" pirate ship is the "dragon" mentioned off to the side?

Just thinking...

Archived