Episode 2.17: Lockdown (Locke-Centric)

Jem

Episode 2.17: Lockdown

Airdate: Spring 2006

• 02/10 - [This episode] will feature a kindly latino priest named Father Chuck. Don't know which characters-centric this will be, yet. Source: SecretAgentMan at TWoP
  • 02/15 - During Locke's next flashback episode

• 3 weeks later...

Ana Lucia, Sayid and Charlie go off into the jungle to find out the truth about Henry..

Promo photos

105719_2863_ful.jpg

105719_2846_ful.jpg

105719_2953_ful.jpg

Looking up at a baloon? ^^ :unsure:

Father Chuck

105720_3976_ful.jpg

source - lost-media

Hmmm, looks like they are looking up in the tree at . . . . . . a parachute . . . . . . and the cross . . . .Gales Wife . . . . . . . .wasnt he supposed to have buried her IN the ground?

I know on the promo for Episode 2.16: The Whole Truth he Anna asked him to draw her a map....The plot thickens....... :blink:

• 03/13 - Guest starring are Kevin Tighe as Cooper, Katey Sagal as Helen, Michael Emerson as Henry Gale, Andrea Gabriel as Nadia, Geoffrey Rivas as Father Chuck and Theo Coumbis as Jimmy Bane. Source: ABC
source - spoilerfix.com

thanks for posting the great photos, Jem!

• 03/08 - When the hatch suddenly takes on a life of its own, Locke is forced to enlist the help of an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, Ana Lucia, Sayid and Charlie go off into the jungle to find out the truth about Henry. Katey Sagal guest stars. Source: ABC
source - spoilerfix.com

:huh:

Well, after viewing the previews for next week's episode, the unlikely ally has to be Henry...

Spoiler sites are saying that the title "Lockdown" not only refers to the fact that Locke gets "locked down" in the hatch with Henry, he also loses mobility in his legs again...thus "Lock" "down".

Poor Locke- the guy just can't get a break! :(

Do you think Loche loses the use of his legs or does his "ally" do something? Maybe Henry starts to fight back? Maybe the magnets go haywire...

I thought Henry said he buried his wife and the balloon. Is there a site out there with transcripts? I can get some, but not the whole episodes. Any suggestions??

To view two interesting preview video clips from tonight's episode, go to the AOL LOST Site at:

http://television.aol.com/feature/lost_tv?...V00170000000002

Now we know who says "What Happened?" B)

"...the loop, dude, the loop" :D:D

Do you think Loche loses the use of his legs or does his "ally" do something? Maybe Henry starts to fight back? Maybe the magnets go haywire...

I thought Henry said he buried his wife and the balloon. Is there a site out there with transcripts? I can get some, but not the whole episodes. Any suggestions??

I thought he said he buried her by the balloon but I'm not sure.

my hunch is that Locke's leg problems begin again because of what happens in the hatch...could possibly have something to do with the magnet theory....watch the video clips! B)

:wub:I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! What a brilliant episode! And just when I was actually starting to like "Henry" BAM! So much to mull over...

could Locke's dad be the real con man Sawyer?

What was that map on the door? It looked like the hatches with their symbols, but what are those rectangular things and the big ? in the middle?

And Sayid's Nadia having her new home inspected by Locke....WOW...the writers of this show absolutely ROCK!

Loop, dude, loop!

YAY! The Lost we all love is back!!

This episode was just.. amazing.

I am kinda mad that they're making Locke so gullible and 'weak' though.

I totally didn't catch that symbol on the plane... woah. Wonder what that could signify? Or if it's just something the writers put in there for the hell of it :P

And that scribbling on the door is insane. MAN..... I wonder who wrote it though. It's weird.. why would they put in it a bubble that says "I am here" :huh: ... and why would they write it so only black light could see it?

And and...why did noone hear an aircraft drop off the supplies? Or even see one drop it off? What sorta craft was being used? OOOOO so many questions!!!!

My head is still spinning and I'm cursing my descision NOT to buy a DVD-WR last weekend. Ahhh, I want to watch the show in Slow motion.

Excellent insight with the plane. By the time they were trapesing through the jungle in dawned on me that I should be looking for subtle hints. Ha ha Too Late... :(

I don't think Desmond was the one who scribbled on the door. I think there are six hatches. Do you think the symbols from the countdown clock and the symbols on the wall are the same. Maybe there are others pushing buttons (or something) every 108 minutes. If they don't, there is a huge domino effect. Maybe when Locke didn't push the button earlier, it set something off in the other hatches. There appears to be another hatch indicated on the wall map but it has been scratched out...And could the X's indicate where they were sealed off?

My only question...how long will it take Locke to mention this rvelation to the others? Or will he??

And Mr. Gale...you little beady-eyed snake! Ah-ha! You have been found-out...or have you? Maybe you said wife because the dead guy was your husband. Wouldn't be the first time a gay person has hidden his sexuality from a bunch of strangers. Did anyone get a screen cap of the ID tag?

The five "big things" that were suppose to happen last night...what were they? Or do I have it confused with a season finale?

Thanks for posting the photo, mikede!

One interesting thing...that map was on the door which had come down when things went haywire, correct? If so, whoever (probably more than one person, since some writing was definitely different) drew/wrote it had to have done it when the door was down at an earlier time! When and why?!

Found this out:

Aegrescit medendo

-(latin) The disease worsens with the treatment. The remedy is worse than the disease

Credo nos in fluctu eodem esse

- (latin saying) "I think we're on the same wavelength"

Sursum corda -

- (latin saying) - Lift up your hearts (to God)

- Name of a low-income housing experiment in Washington DC from around 1968

Malum consilium quod mutari non potest

- (latin) It's a bad plan that can't be changed. (Publilius Syrus)

Ut sit magna, tamen certe lenta ira deorum est

- (latin) The wrath of the gods may be great, but it certainly is slow

Cogito ergo doleo

- (latin) I think therefore I am depressed

why is the Hanso website still unavailable? :angry:

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

Lost

Locke's dad should seriously get a coffee mug that says "Worst Dad Ever." First the guy steals his son's kidney, then he fakes his own death and convinces his kid to get some cash from a safe-deposit box (No. 1516, of course). Then he ruins the only good relationship in his son's life. Real nice. Though I did like seeing the safe-deposit room, which looked a lot like the one that Kate robbed to get her little toy plane. Coincidence? Not on this show. On mystery island, I'm not sure what surprised me more: the reveal that Henry Gale is an assumed identity, or that really cool black-light map on the wall that seemed to have the locations of all the hatches. Now what do we think is in the middle? I can only imagine, and how much do you wanna bet that Locke's new quest is getting those doors to come down again, though hopefully not on his leg this time? But why on earth did Locke trust faux Henry Gale enough to make that binding deal in the first place? Sure, the creepy guy helped get the big bolt out of his leg and pressed the button

New latin phrases...

Liberate te ex inferis

- Save yourself from hell

hic sunt dracones

- ???

Is the area marked by "Low Priority Zone for Exporation possible site for above ground" the beach camp?

BTW...awesome pictures Jem and Mikede

why is the Hanso website still unavailable? :angry:

I don't know why it's down. But I know a few Lost sites have been overloaded today. Great work on the latin phrases...

You guys are awesome- thanks for the info and photo!

Regarding the Hanso site...I was just listening to the producers podcast and they said the Hanso website is down because they are doing some very interesting, major work on it and it should be up by May with alot of new stuff to keep us busy guessing over the summer. They just love to torture us LOST fanatics, don't they?

Is it possible that the reason for the shut down (that pinned Locke's legs) is because of the food/supply drop off? Maybe the map is used to show them how to get to the supplies???

New latin phrases...

Liberate te ex inferis

- Save yourself from hell

hic sunt dracones

- ???

Is the area marked by "Low Priority Zone for Exporation possible site for above ground" the beach camp?

BTW...awesome pictures Jem and Mikede

I believe that "hic sunt dracones" means

"Here be dragons"

(Dangerous or unexplored territory on a map)

In another context, software programmers sometimes use it indicate especially difficult or obscure sections of code in a program so that others do not tamper with them.

Archived