Tarek

Dade

pic_tarek.jpg

Tarek (New Bedford, MA) Hi-Tech Manager

Tarek, 27, raised in the public housing projects and tenements of New Bedford, MA, is a wunderkind of sorts who credits his mother with fostering his desire to become more than his surroundings. After earning a scholarship to an elite boarding school in Mass., Tarek went on to receive a B.A. in Liberal Arts from St. Anselm College and a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the Catholic University of America. In addition to being a member of MENSA, Tarek played rugby for the Dallas Harlequins of the U.S. Super League and rowed crew in the Henley Royal Regatta in England. He is currently a Global Product Marketing Manager at a Fortune 500 company. He is constantly closing multi-million dollar deals while traveling throughout Asia, Europe, and the U.S. In addition to his travels, Tarek has been widely published in technical journals and magazines around the world.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely agree. I think he gave more than any of the others on that time trying to prove to the Donald that he didn't make a mistake by keeping him last week. I'm glad Trump saw through the bs and fired the right person!

• 2 weeks later...

I just don't know about this guy. I change my opinion of him from week to week. Based soley on what we were allowed to see, I would have sent this guy packing. He seemed to make the decision to use the text vs voice over without any regard to anyone else's input and Dan took him at his word. I was almost sure there would be a double firing, then Trump turns around and has the hots to fire Lenny. I just don't get it sometimes.

Oh I know, I'm so confused this week! :(

I'm just waiting for Bill Rancic's blog over at the yahoo Apprentice site - he accepts questions from viewers and then explains stuff that we all didn't get to see. He usually posts by Wednesday night and hopefully he'll clear up what's the deal with Tarek.

(Who was it that said Trump must have a man crush on Tarek - LOL :lol: )

Edit: update on Bill's blog - it didn't mention Tarek at all . . . it was mostly about Lenny. Still confused . . .

• 1 month later...

I don't know what happened to the Tarek thread, there was one here earlier in the show!

The only reason Tarek left last night was Trump's ongoing insecurity over Tarek's mensa status. He just couldn't stop taunting him about being mensa and not being a brilliant business man.

I think Trumps insecurities stem from Tarek's obvious good looks. Man, this show just got that much uglier... :angry:

Archived