Andrea

Dade

pic_andrea.jpg

Andrea (San Diego, Calif.) Sticker Company Owner

Andrea, 31, a self-made multi-millionaire, enjoys creating business ventures on the frontiers of technology and popular culture. Not satisfied with a conventional path, Andrea skipped college and personally financed her first enterprise: Rhythm Styx, a wildly successful toy company. Driven by her early achievements, at age 23 Andrea started a clothing distribution company targeted at the burgeoning youth market. Since then, Andrea founded and is the CEO of five unique companies: StickerJunkie.com, an online customized sticker company; T-ShirtJunkie.com, an online customized t-shirt company; Delinquent Distribution, a distributor of hip teen apparel; Zoko, Inc., an online community connecting best-selling authors with their readers; and Luxury Wedding Packages, Inc., an online wedding planning service delivering one-of-a-kind wedding experiences to an upscale market. While she can often be found jetting around the globe, Andrea's main residence is in Santa Fe, New Mexico where she is active in local charitable causes, avidly practices yoga and takes long hikes with her three large dogs Empress, Elvis & Priscilla (all pound rescues).

• 2 months later...

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

The Apprentice: Andrea Lake Fired

andrea_fired_1.jpg

After surviving the boardroom once again, Lee tells Gold Rush that he is stepping up to be project manager and their team really needs a win. For their task, the teams create a souvenir program for Ellis Island to benefit the Statue of Liberty Ellis Island Foundation. The task is sponsored by Ameriquest and the team that sells the most programs wins the task.

Lee might be project manager for Gold Rush, but Charmaine and Tarek seem to be running the task. Charmaine comes up with the idea of selling the programs to hotels in bulk, and Tarek comes up with the design on the program. Gold Rush sells the programs to the people in the line to board the ferry to Ellis Island. One of Charmaine

Pretty obvious from the editing of the show that Miss Lake was goner from nearly day 1. Anyone who is shown to be so lacking in interpersonal skills "will be fired"... as Trump says at the opening of each show.

Although I found her condescending and cold, I found her very talented, but not "Apprentice" material. She didn't seem to take direction very well. I feel her downfall was do to a popularity contest, not her overall performance. I can't help but think she would have done better on the other team.

I think Sean had better watch his back. Snooty Miss Allie doesn't seem happy that he didn't back her up in the boardroom, even though he said in the little girlie pow wow that he couldn't take sides. I don't know why a group of women can't get together in any given situation and not form a Sorority. There always seems to be a group like this that turns on the other female or females in the group that don't subscribe to their make-up fest mentality.

Coming from someone who knew "Allie" a long time ago...

You can take the girl out of high school

But you can't take the high school out of the girl.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Apprentice's Andrea Voted Off the Island

by Matt Webb Mitovich

060501insider3.jpg

Andrea Lake, The Apprentice

Actually, she was boated off the island (Ellis Island, that is). Or you could say that her "torch was snuffed", unlike Lady Liberty's. Whatever Survivor-like way you want to put it, NBC's The Apprentice (Mondays at 9 pm/ET) bid Andrea Lake adieu last week when Synergy churned out an Ellis Island brochure that was tired, poor and just shy of being wretched refuse. But why did the San Diego resident take the bullet for the bungling? In a chat with TVGuide.com, Andrea revealed the real reason her teammates loathed her so.

TVGuide.com: I've been doing these Apprentice interviews for years, and you're definitely the first sticker-company owner I've talked to.

Andrea Lake: Well, look at that! I actually own four businesses, but StickerJunkie is the one that is most easily accessible to the masses via the Internet. I chose to single out that company for my bio so that sales would increase. Have you been to StickerJunkie.com?

TVGuide.com: I poked around StickerJunkie.com as well as T-shirtJunkie.com, where I would have ordered a shirt but refused to order the minimum of 12.

Andrea: Did you check out AndreaLake.com? I also have DelinquentDistribution.com and LuxuryWeddingPackages.com. Those are all my companies.

TVGuide.com: I have to wonder if you might have benefited from an EllisIslandBrochureJunkie.com.

Andrea: [Laughs] Perhaps, maybe that's next.

TVGuide.com: I was thinking about the last time Synergy lost

[TVGuide.com: What'd you think of Allie's "There's going to be blood on the walls" boardroom forecast?

Andrea: Oh my god, I would be horrified if I was her [saying that]. That is so going to be on VH1's Best Week Ever! I don't know what the hell was going on there. [The tone] was much more vicious, actually, than what was shown on TV. There was screaming and they were accusing me of all kinds of things that were untrue.

lol - classic! :lol:

Amazing, she's even an egotistical showoff OFF of the TV! How many times did we need to know that her and Trump had "private meetings" about how great she is?

Yeah, none. I never liked her. I still don't.

Archived