Episode 2.17: Could I Leave You?

Dade

Courtsy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 2.17: Title Unknown

Airdate: March 2006

• 02/03 - A boy walks in to his mother's meeting, who is an executive of some kind. One of the housewives is there too, and the women talk later. A woman has a pregnant girl over for tea. It turns out they don't really like each other. Source: SpoilerFix.com

02/01 - Another AA meeting is taking place. One of the Housewives is sitting in a cafe/bar, but doesn't want the menu card or the wine list. Another scene is at a strip joint, where the bouncer doesn't like a man who just came in. He seems to know someone who works there. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 4 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Airdate: March 26, 2006

• 03/03 - Susan invites Dr. Ron to meet Karl after he finds out about their arranged marriage, Eva and Carlos try to find a beautiful baby to adopt and in order to combat Andrew's extortion attempt, and Bree reluctantly joins AA. Source: ABC

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Airdate: March 26, 2006

• 03/09 - Dr. Ron (Jay Harrington) finds out about Susan's remarriage, and she asks him to meet Karl; Gaby and Carlos look for a baby to adopt; Bree takes a step to deal with her drinking problem in response to Andrew's extortion; and Lynette's new employee has mothering issues. Ferrara: Currie Graham. Justin: Ryan Carnes. Peter McMillian: Lee Tergesen. Libby: Nichole Hiltz. Cecile: Jennifer Lyons. Eugene Beale: John Kapelos. Frank: Eddie McClintock. Veronica: Kristin Bauer. Source: TV Guide
  • 02/15 - "Crumbs" star Eddie McClintock has scored a recurring role on the smash hit series. He'll play Frank, a low-life who becomes involved with the Solises. It's not clear when his first episode will air. Source: The Futon Critic

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

Desperate Housewives

Another episode in which I most enjoyed the Bree story line. Oh my, that Andrew is turning into a real monster. Bree getting drunk at a department store, passing out in the dressing room and getting locked inside the store cracked me up. ABC apparently likes to hire former Oz actors, and I have no problem with that. This time it was Lee Tergesen as Bree's new AA friend. Lee was awesome as Tobias Beecher on Oz and he fits right in here. It was great that Bree put all of her wine bottles into a huge box for Goodwill, but does Goodwill even accept liquor? Either way, good step in the right direction. How funny that Karl set it up so Dr. Ron would finally get to meet the infamous Mike, and it was nice to see Mike apologize to Susan at the end

• 1 month later...

I understand that they need tension between Bree and the surogate its boardered on the unreal. First why dosnt the department store have an alarm system. Second why couldnt the kid smell wine on brees breath? And third what parent let there kid steal there credit card whether or not he/she threatend them

Archived