Week 1 Poll

mikede

Week 1: Most Surprising Moment  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the Choices Below, What Was the Most Surprising Moment of Week One?

• Tina Voted Out
    • Young Women Winning First Immunity
    • Young Men Having No Clue: Camp, Challenges
    • Misty Insinuating She Might Have Already Found the Immunity Idol
    • That the Immunity Idol Can Be Used AFTER the Votes Are Read
    • A Survivor was Immediately Exiled
    • Older Ladies Were Playing the End Game on Day 3

I thought the most surprising thing was that there is a woman playing the game of Survivor who doesn't like leaves. That just struck me as really odd.

Also, that Shane smokes 3 packs of cigarettes a day and he's quitting cold turkey. WOW!!

You forgot one on your list Mikede. :D

That someone would go on Survivor that doesn't want to touch leaves... lol

Tina voted out was odd. I guess don't understand why they would get rid of her off the top. It would make sense to me that you would keep a strong contributer until a merge. I see it as a bad move this early on.

Is it me, or did the S11 bunch just seem more savey (apart from the puking) in the beginning?

Is it me, or did the S11 bunch just seem more savey (apart from the puking) in the beginning?

It's just you. Of course there are always the exceptions (Gary, Margaret) but "savey" really does not come to mind when I think of Judd, Jamie, Blake, Lydia, CINDY and most of the other S11 cast members.

My 1st choice was their being able to use the idol after the vote.. i guess Jeff will have a new tribal council line.. no more "once the votes are read the decision is final"

Tina leaving was my second. It's going to be interesting to watch the older ladies play without her... wait 'till they get back to camp and realize what they did..... :huh::unsure::blink:

:P

I wasna surprised a strong person was voted off.Seems tae be a trend! <_<

I wo' be SOOOOOOOO tempted tae keep tossin a wet sticky leaf on tha' woman just tae watch her dance & slap at herself! :lol:

I wasna surprised a strong person was voted off.Seems tae be a trend! <_<

I wo' be SOOOOOOOO tempted tae keep tossin a wet sticky leaf on tha' woman just tae watch her dance & slap at herself! :lol:

If I was there that would become my startegy! When everyone was asleep I'd cover her in leaves! :lol:

Yeah, voting Tina out was definately not the smartest move they could have made.

She would have been further ahead to stick with the group, instead of sitting by herself so people could plot against her, especially with only 4 people eligible to be voted off----

It seems like she is the most loved First vote out of survivor ever.

Did anyone watch the CBS videos, and Survivor Live??

I think they should pull a stephenie and Bobby jon on her and bring her back, if not, then the next all-stars. We'll probably forget about her when this is over though

Although I was angry to see Tina voted out, I wasn't surprised. The real go-getters get ousted quick, and I wasn't really surprised that the older ladies lost the immunity challenge.

However, for me, the most surprising moment of the episode was Shane saying he smoked 3 packs a day right up until he left for Survivor. HOLY SCHNIKIES!! I had bad withdrawls and I only smoked half a pack...this guy is going to be fun...and a poster boy for Nicorette when this is all over.

Archived