Lost gets a new time and fans get a name!

kayo

I found a couple of tidbits to share (can you tell I've been scouring for LOST info on the web?)...thought I'd post it here:

LOST CHANGES TIME SLOTS FOR NEXT SEASON

ABC Media Net reports that starting next season, Lost will air at a different time slot. It will now air on Wednesdays at 9pm. Sitcoms The George Lopez Show and Freddie will air on Lost's current time slot, while a new sci-fi drama show, Invasion, airs after Lost at 10pm. This will take effect next season. (1:13 PM)

The Futon Critic - ABC Launches Official LOST Fan Club

ABC Television and Creation Entertainment will be developing the official "Lost" fan club, with special events that will take place in cities around the world for the hit ABC television series from Touchstone Television.The fan club is due to launch during the summer months, preceded by a roll-out of licensed merchandise to include apparel, photographs, glassware and other collectibles offered at www.lostfanclub.com.

The first official "Lost" fan convention will take place June 11 and 12 at the Hilton Hotel in Burbank, California. Actors and producers from the series will be on hand to speak to attendees, who are affectionately known as "Losties." The convention tour plans five additional stops in the next year...

So is that what we are- Losties? :)

Guest ranster627

as long as they are being affectionate :wink: ... I don't mind being a "lostie" ... lol ...

I am thrilled with the new time slot ... seems much more appropriate!

I found a couple of tidbits to share (can you tell I've been scouring for LOST info on the web?)...thought I'd post it here:

LOST CHANGES TIME SLOTS FOR NEXT SEASON

ABC Media Net reports that starting next season, Lost will air at a different time slot. It will now air on Wednesdays at 9pm. Sitcoms The George Lopez Show and Freddie will air on Lost's current time slot, while a new sci-fi drama show, Invasion, airs after Lost at 10pm. This will take effect next season. (1:13 PM)

Thanks for posting kayo! I don't mind the time change. But what about all the Alias fans? (I know CeCi is one) Its a better time for me as a mother.
The Futon Critic - ABC Launches Official LOST Fan Club

Jem, I love your personal tagline!

ABC Television and Creation Entertainment will be developing the official "Lost" fan club, with special events that will take place in cities around the world for the hit ABC television series from Touchstone Television.The fan club is due to launch during the summer months, preceded by a roll-out of licensed merchandise to include apparel, photographs, glassware and other collectibles offered at www.lostfanclub.com.

The first official "Lost" fan convention will take place June 11 and 12 at the Hilton Hotel in Burbank, California. Actors and producers from the series will be on hand to speak to attendees, who are affectionately known as "Losties." The convention tour plans five additional stops in the next year...

So is that what we are- Losties? :)

LOL, so now we have a name for our obsession, I am forever a "LOSTIE"....... :shock:
Jem, I love your personal tagline!
:wink:

Wow kayo!!! Thanks for that update on the time slot. But, where the heck is my Alias moving to? Oh wait... I hope this doesn't mean it's not coming back next season... argh!!

I don't mind being considered a Lostie either... I'm lost 75% of the time anyways... lol

(I Lost for Sawyer... hee hee)

But you're the cute mod... lol

I agree... I'm a Loster too...

*singing*... wouldn't you like to be a loster too... be a loster.. be be a loster!!!

Guest ranster627

Lucy! Now I'm gonna have some 'splaining to do to others ... ssssssssh

but love the LOSTER theme song ... always remember the T folks ...

Guest ranster627

CeCi, Trewa, I am jealous ... at least you are lost with direction ... (Sawyer)

I am just plain LOST!!!!!!

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name