One of the Survivors on TAR?

puffy1

Has anyone seen the special on Survivor that ran last week about the upcoming show? If you did, did you take note one of the young guys said that he might look a little familiar because he was on the last Amazing Race Family Edition. Now, I've tried to connect to cbs.com website and look at AR8 pages, and now you can't connect to it - just dissappeared into oblivion... totally weird. If someone saw the show and noted which contestant said he was on Amazing Race please post which guy it was. I hope I didn't "misshear" what he said. I wished I would have taped it.

Sorry I don't have an answer, but I have a related question... Does anyone know if they are replaying that Survivor special? I know it starts tomorrow, but I missed the special! So if anyone can help that would be great!

Thanx!

I've set my dvr to tape the pre-seasion special tonight. I found out it is being replayed at 6 pm this evening. This time I'm watching it carefully and I'll let everyone know the answer to my own question. Seems like no one else caught this remark. I can't wait to watch it again and see if I was imagining it. Plus I'm taping it to make sure of what he said. Thanks everyone! I'll post what I figured out after it is over tonight!

If it were on the younger men's team it had to be either Bobby (the black guy), Austin (the southern guy), Aras (the my grandfather was a soap star guy), or Nick (the I'm just here guy)...

I watched it and here is the answer: It was Austin. He apparently was a "finalist for the Amazing Race Family Edition" They apparently liked him and asked him to be on Survivor. Thanks guys! The special was on the TV Guide channel. I can't wait --- one more hour till Survivior starts again!!!!!!! Happy times!

I watched it and here is the answer: It was Austin. He apparently was a "finalist for the Amazing Race Family Edition" They apparently liked him and asked him to be on Survivor. Thanks guys! The special was on the TV Guide channel. I can't wait --- one more hour till Survivior starts again!!!!!!! Happy times!

Are you sure!! Austin was a little 8-year-old kid that was eliminated first round of TAR Family; Nick Linz of OH/NY (TAR Finalist) looks like the Nick Stanbury of WY on Survivor-Panama, but wrong last name.

Archived