Exile Island: Episode 1

mikede

The First Exile

The tribe losing the first Reward Challenge must choose a member to stay behind and cope alone on Exile Island.

Who will be the first tribe to have to Exile a tribe member?

Will that same tribe loose Immunity?

What group will be the strougest early on? Old Men, Old Women, Young Men, Young Women?

Thoughts, Theories, Predictions?

I AM READY!!

I have not gone through and read anything about the newbies, so this is pure psychic abilities:

I think the Young Women will lose the reward challenge, but the younger men will lose immunity.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of balancing on planks in some of the early comps. I don't know why, but for some reason I always see the team that winds up being the strongest falling short in the first few episodes.

I think there will be a lot a catty behavior in the young women team...there always is, so that could play out early.

I'm going for one of the older tribes, and I'm leaning towards the men.

The First Exile - My bet is on a young woman!

The tribe losing the first Reward Challenge must choose a member to stay behind and cope alone on Exile Island.

Who will be the first tribe to have to Exile a tribe member? Young Women

Will that same tribe loose Immunity? Probably

What group will be the strongest early on? MEN Young and/or Old.

Older women......

One doona like bugs*eyeroll*

And they voted oot their strength.Doi!

They suck!

Tonight's vote really didn't make much sense, did it? Sometimes I really wonder exactly what is going through their minds out there! Tina should have made it a whole lot farther in this game.

I was very upset to see Tina be the first one off. I wanted Melinda to go. Tina reminded me of my favorite Survivor Ever, Kathy. Oh well.

see, in the first several days of the game, you have to get rid of the weakest. You need to be strong at camp, and win challenges, and stay in the game. Once it gets closer to final merge time is when you wanna start thinking about getting rid of strength.

stupid players, playing the end game in the first 3 days. Dumb

Archived