Misty Giles

mikede

pic_misty.jpg

hdr_misty.jpg

Misty Giles was born in Valdosta, Georgia. The first of three children in a military family, she moved frequently during her early years. She eventually settled in Texas, where she attended Killeen High School. No stranger to competition, Giles participated in varsity sports and later won the title of Miss Texas Teen USA 1999.

Giles' proudest accomplishment so far has been her ability to support herself through college and earn a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from Southern Methodist University. She is currently employed as an engineer by a premiere advanced technology corporation and is pursuing a master's degree. Additionally, she is training for her next big challenge, marathon running.

Giles describes herself as highly adventurous, determined and sexy. She considers herself a "tomboy in high heels," as she was once the only girl on her local little league baseball team. She values her faith and work ethic as her best personal attributes. She has a passion for youth and spends time mentoring young girls to help them prepare to be strong and confident women. She has also lectured at motivational and engineering seminars. She enjoys political discussions, running, kickboxing, playing with her two Boston Terriers (Harley & Arthur), and most of all, spending time with her close friends.

Giles believes her competitive nature and natural problem-solving skills will help her get to the end of the game. Competing in the ultimate game of survival and winning are her motivations for taking on SURVIVOR: PANAMA--EXILE ISLAND.

Currently single, Giles resides in Dallas. Her birth date is February 25, 1981.

I just can't root for someone names Misty. Reminds me of the redneck "ladies" I knew in high school.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :angry:

So Misty totally helped in winning reward then gets booted... :huh:

What a travesty of injustice!!!

I wish you would have found the idol and shoved it in their faces Misty...

It's a sad Survivor day..... :(

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :angry:

So Misty totally helped in winning reward then gets booted... :huh:

What a travesty of injustice!!!

I wish you would have found the idol and shoved it in their faces Misty...

It's a sad Survivor day..... :(

I agree.Ruth girl should have been the one to go.She has no strength in her.She will be no use to her tribe.But so far they seem to be voting out the smart ones and the ones who are useful to the tribe.I find most of the ppl this season are brain dead..lol

Refresh needed. WHAT exactly did Misty do to win reward for her tribe? And I think the immunity challenge is the more important challenge and even though Bobby over powered Ruth Marie at the end, she did an AWESOME job at it. Sure Misty looks great, but you need someone that works.

She launched the most balls that were caught by her tribe...

Ruth Marie has done nothing out there except waste air and roll her eyes... Nice panic run with the pillow...

Misty's Skills > Ruth Marie's Skills... No contest...

If Misty was so much stronger than Ruth, why didn't she compete in the tie breaker?

...don't get mad, I turned it on just before they started the tie-breaker. There may be a legit reason...

launching's one thing, catching is another, without good catchers they wouldn't have won. But besides, it's the immunity challenges that mean the most. Don't get me wrong, I don't care for either girl, but Ruth Marie did awesome in the immunity challenge and I dont' think throwing the bag to a non playing tribe mate would've been allowed. PLUS Ruth Marie is more useful around the camp.

launching's one thing, catching is another, without good catchers they wouldn't have won. But besides, it's the immunity challenges that mean the most. Don't get me wrong, I don't care for either girl, but Ruth Marie did awesome in the immunity challenge and I dont' think throwing the bag to a non playing tribe mate would've been allowed. PLUS Ruth Marie is more useful around the camp.

How many did Ruth Marie catch?

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Survivor Grounds Gal Rocket Scientist

by Allison Corneau

060223insider2.jpg

Misty Giles, Survivor: Panama

Misty Giles' hesitation to reveal her occupation on Survivor: Panama

Archived